Riddles for a 6-year-old child are an indispensable version of a fun home entertainment, educational activities, games and elements of lessons. Therefore, a set of such puzzles for kids transition stage is simply necessary. The article presents puzzles for children 6 years old with the answers. Some of them are in a poetic form, some are in prose, about the most common phenomena and objects.
Riddles for children 6 years old about animals
Children especially like to solve riddles about animals and birds:
- “They fly and squeak, circling over the kids. If they suddenly sit on their feet, they can comb their legs ”(mosquitoes).
- “He sits on the birch tree and knocks hard” (woodpecker).
- “A spiny little animal, he knows everyone in the forest. But he has needles, and he is not afraid of a fox ”(hedgehog).
- “She is graceful and fluffy. He likes to sleep in the sun, look out the window and catch mice ”(cat).
- “She is always silent, does not like fishing rods and breathes with gills” (fish).
- “He is cheerful, fast, brave, guards the house skillfully. Tail wags frequently if the ball is thrown red ”(dog).
- “It is very fragile, with colored wings. It was a caterpillar for a long time, and now it flies over raspberries ”(butterfly).
- “It will give people delicious honey when it collects all the pollen” (bee).
- “He loves to graze on the meadow, to chew grass and to share milk” (cow).
- “A striped predatory cat, he lives in a zoo” (tiger).
- “In the village, he wakes up all the sun before, he is the king among the hens, and the eldest among the chickens” (rooster).
Riddles for children of 6 years old are short statements that can fit a whole story about an object. It is important that for the child they have elements of magic, fiction, fairy tales. Then the guessing process will take place with particular enthusiasm.
Riddles about fruit for children 6 years
Another category of puzzles that children like:
- “Long, yellow, sweet fruit, for monkeys - the best friend” (banana).
- “Round like a cam has a sweet side” (apple).
- “Yellow, sour, with a cold acts quickly” (lemon).
- “Round, like the sun, an orange ball. The kids are found under the tree now ”(orange).
- “Red earrings in a dumpling spoon” (cherries).
- “Like a doll, doll, sweet, honey” (pear).
- “Sour-sweet circles grow on a small stalk in clusters” (grapes).
- “In the thick red skin there are claret berries” (pomegranate).
- “Young brother of orange” (mandarin).
Riddles for kids about winter
Riddles for children of 6 years old about winter cover all the manifestations of this season: weather, New Year, fairy-tale characters, etc.:
- “Everything is covered with snow, because it is the best friend of the frost” (winter).
- “Riding down the hill, going after the dad will be helped by such a coach for the guys” (sledges).
- “Draws beautiful tales without brushes and paints on the windows” (frost).
- “Beautiful, until you touch it with your finger. With a beautiful pattern, until it turns into water ”(snowflake).
- “The children are very much waiting for his arrival, otherwise they will not be carried on sleds” (snow).
- “Good old man who comes with gifts to obedient children” (Grandfather Frost).
- “Faithful companion of Santa Claus” (Snow Maiden).
- “The gift bag brought the old, kind. " (Santa Claus).
- “The tiny ice floes a million powdered the street and the house” (snowflakes, snow).
- “It flies on its head, it cracks under its feet” (snow).
- “A nose pinches, pinching his cheeks, pinching his hands he is cruel” (frost).
- “He calls kids to skate and daddy to go fishing” (ice).
- “What is the crust covered river, like a solid plate?” (Ice).
- “Carrot nose, eagle eyes, it comes to life only in a fairy tale” (Snowman).
- “Grandfather puts gifts under the Christmas tree. What a holiday. " (New Year).
- “He will give anything if mom and dad listen. And I will add more candy if your verse is the best ”(Santa Claus).
Riddles about things
You can solve with the children and riddles about ordinary household things:
- “All the motes in the house are afraid of him, because he is happy to clean them” (broom).
- “The miracle is wonderful, it itself will show everyone the movie” (TV).
- "Big cupboard. Mom loves him very much because he helps her to wash ”(washing machine).
- “Like a star, it illuminates an apartment in a dark night” (light bulb).
- “Both adults and children put me under their arms” (thermometer).
- “Two round transparent twins that help grandma read” (glasses).
- “The sound is shrill and sharp he publishes in the morning honestly” (alarm).
- “Where does winter live in an apartment all year round?” (Refrigerator).
- “She is big, soft, I love to sleep in her. And if suddenly no one sees, then jump with friends ”(bed).
- “A house filled with water. There the fish feel peace ”(aquarium).
- “As soon as someone wants to talk, this device always rings” (telephone).
Mysteries about people and professions
For studying professions such puzzles will be useful:
- “He knows all the roads in the area, he will give a ride to his grandmother and friend” (driver, taxi driver).
- “He fights fire, night and day” (firefighter).
- “A man who can fly not only in a dream” (pilot).
- “Houses grow from under his hands” (builder).
- “The most cheerful circus artist, with a red nose to act the sly” (clown).
- “Brave, strong and stern, he is closely followed by the yard” (police officer).
- “He is not afraid of injections, knows all about vitamins, wears a white coat” (doctor).
- “He will tell the children about the globe, about Africa, he will put his grades and go to work again with joy” (teacher).
- “Understood in sausages, bread will sell and cheese with a stock. For all this, money asks and an apron often wears ”(seller).
- “The most dear person who escorts to school in the morning and kisses for the night” (mother).
- “Kind will give advice, will teach to catch a carp, only the wisest person, only our darling. ”(Dad).
Riddles for a child of 6 years old will help master the basic concepts that relate to the world of professions of people. In such an unobtrusive playful way, you can tell your kid about the subtleties and differences in the professions and working life of a person as a whole.
Riddles for children about sweets and other food
The most “delicious” and favorite puzzles in children:
- “Wrapped in foil, very sweet. It will melt in your hands if you don’t eat quickly ”(chocolate).
- “Fragrant, warm, soft, main for all food” (bread).
- “It makes us all cry this vegetable from our garden” (onion).
- “They find him underground, bake him and fry. He is a frequent guest on all tables when he is cooked in his uniform ”(potatoes).
- “Without this white snow, neither tea is tasty, nor pie” (sugar).
- “On a leg and in a glass, girls and boys like in summer” (ice cream).
- “It can once be chicken if not broken into a griddle” (egg).
- “White as snow. Flowing, but not water ”(milk).
- “Sweet, beautiful, irreplaceable on holidays. It happens to be fruit, and creamy, and chocolate, and even with a candle in the center for a birthday ”(cake).
- “He was collected by bees in a hive, and a man was put in a jar” (honey).
- “It can be a simple broth, it can be buckwheat or pickle” (soup).
- “They are tanning in a frying pan, waiting for them to be smeared with butter and pouring jam” (pancakes).
- “From apricots, from cherries and even from roses. Grandmother cooks to eat it in the cold ”(jam).
- “Long legs hang from a fork” (macaroni).
- “The younger, the greener. The older - the yellower ”(cucumber).
- “You can't spoil the porridge for sure, even if you put more than one spoon” (butter).
- “In a beautiful rustling wrap, they often put these sweets under the Christmas tree” (candies).
What is useful riddles?
Riddles for a child of 6 years are invaluable for his mental development. They allow not only to diversify leisure with the baby, but also to spend this time with benefit for his cognitive abilities.
The fact is that solving a puzzle activates the child's processes of remembering, comparing, comparing facts known to him, establishing connections between them, which ultimately develops abstract and logical thinking. For a child of 6 years old who just went or is going to school, this is of great importance. Since there he will have to deal with such information.
Riddles help train memory, attention, speed and flexibility of thinking, learn facts about phenomena and objects of the world, develop speech and vocabulary. In addition, if you conduct group classes or games, puzzles for a 6-year-old child will also be an opportunity to learn how to communicate with peers and interact in a group.