Tattooing is a way to express and emphasize one's personality. But not everyone can decide to permanently decorate the body in this way. After all, the actual pattern, "driven" under the skin with a needle, is difficult to remove and sometimes dangerous. What is the alternative? You can make a temporary tattoo for 3 months, using unstable colors. What methods exist for drawing such a drawing and what is needed for this, we will tell in detail in our material.
Advantages of temporary tattoo
The inconstant natural pattern, undoubtedly, has a number of advantages in comparison with the classical tattoo:
- a temporary image will not last longer than 3-5 months, and then you can experiment with a pattern
- the application process is absolutely painless and safe;
- most often used paints that have a natural composition.
The native figure of henna is an art that goes back to ancient Egypt. Symbolic signs on the body were the distinguishing feature of soldiers and people of certain classes. Gradually, the tradition of drawing on the body was adopted by other nations. So drawing henna (meandi or mehendi) has become a national art in India, Pakistan and other Arab countries. A special image is acquired during the wedding ceremony. It is believed that the larger part of the bride's body is decorated with henna, the more original and intricate the ornament, the girl is more attractive and desirable for her husband.
Apply such a temporary tattoo for 3 months. With proper care, drawing from henna can last longer.
Advantages of drawing henna
Henna is a powder from the dried leaves of a plant called lavsonia. Dry composition is diluted with water to a creamy state - it is this kind of paint used for temporary henna tattoos. Accordingly, the advantage is the naturalness and safety of the composition, which is applied to the body. Only in rare cases, the occurrence of an allergic reaction in the form of a local rash.
How to make bio-tatoo henna?
How to do a temporary tattoo with henna? Since the symbolism of the ornament is of great importance in this matter, first of all it is necessary to determine the desired pattern, to learn its meaning. Then it is necessary to prepare materials and tools:
- Actually henna for drawing the image. You can buy the dry powder of the plant and to water it down. But it is much more practical to buy a special tube for mehendi, which is a ready-made composition, and a convenient cone shape allows to apply the drawing with fine details and curves.
- Stencils - are purchased if necessary.
- Coconut cosmetic milk or olive oil.
- Dry wipes.
When the materials are prepared, you can proceed directly to the application of the image:
- Attach the stencil to the area of the body.
- Open the tuba with the henna. Grasp the cone with the entire palm of the hand. Squeeze the composition onto a stencil with a thick layer.
- If a dry diluted powder is used, henna can be applied with a brush.
- Gently remove the stencil, trying not to smudge the paint.
- Allow to dry the pattern for half an hour.
- Rinse the remaining paint.
- Fix the image with coconut milk.
Temporary tattoo with an airbrush
Another way to decorate the body with a temporary pattern is to apply a tattoo using an airbrush. Thus, even an amateur can decorate the body with a picture, since the process does not require qualified knowledge and skills. It is only necessary to paint the picture on the stencil - and a temporary tattoo for 3 months is ready!
To ensure that such a drawing does not fade ahead of time and had the appearance of a real tattoo, before using it, use the following tips:
- Before starting to paint, degrease the skin with alcohol.
- You should not do this tattoo on the part of the body that often comes in contact with the clothes of the figure, quickly erased. It is not recommended to attach a stencil on the body part with hair, as after inking the image will have a blurred edge.
- Paint for temporary tattoos should be of high quality.
How to apply a temporary tattoo using airbrush?
- Prepare the necessary tools and materials: airbrush, paint, stencil, alcohol, sponges, masking tape, talcum powder and a soft round brush for makeup.
- Clean the skin area with a sponge soaked in alcohol.
- Attach the stencil and fix it with adhesive tape.
- Pour the paint into the airbrush.
- Paint the stencil, applying a thin layer of paint.
- Dry the first layer and apply exactly the same.
- Wait a few minutes until the paint is dry, carefully remove the stencil.
- Using sponge and alcohol, straighten the edges of the pattern, clean the possible spraying of the paint on the skin.
- Take a soft brush and dip it in talc. Will propylite image. This procedure will fix your masterpiece and give it a real "aged" tattoo. To care for body pattern to use talcum powder a few times a day, it is especially important to do before bedtime and showering.
Naturally, such a picture is temporary. Tatu without henna will last with proper care - depending on the chosen paint - from a month to six months. You can wash it at any time with normal alcohol.
Chemical paints for temporary tattoos
In fact, chemical paints for temporary drawing are no different from simple ink or paints for permanent tattoos. But the process of applying them is radically different. Unstable drawing involves the decoration of only the top layer of the skin. Therefore, such a temporary tattoo is made for 3 months, although, as already mentioned, the image can please the owner and a little longer (up to 6 months).
Chemical paint is quite resistant, but due to the natural renewal of the epidermis, the pattern does not last longer than six months.
Biological paints for temporary tattoos are made of natural dyes, they have an exclusively natural composition. They are unstable and easily washable. Depending on the type of paint, this tattoo is applied for 3 months or for a shorter period.
Advantage is the high safety of the composition, the price availability. With the help of such paints, even children are made drawings.
Temporary tattoo with glue
There is another way to create washable patterns on the body. You can make temporary tattoos for a month with the help of special glue. You can buy such a miracle product in specialized stores. The way of drawing an image with glue is just as safe and does not cause painful sensations. In addition, in this way, you can perform a vivid spectacular drawing using rhinestones and sequins.
How to make temporary tattoo with glue:
- You will need such materials: glue for the body, a stencil, brushes of different thickness, glitter or rhinestones, sponges and alcohol.
- Attach the stencil.
- Apply a thick layer of glue.
- Wait until the composition is clear.
- In driving movements with a brush, apply glitters or rhinestones on the surface of the glue.
- Dry the picture with a hairdryer.
Thus, you will get a multicolored brilliant non-ordinary pattern that is easily rubbed off with alcohol or a liquid to remove varnish.
In order for temporary tattoos to please their owner longer, you should properly take care of the pattern: you can not rub it with a washcloth, smear with cream or lotion, a sharp change in temperature will also destroy the image, so you have to limit yourself to visiting the sauna and solarium. Materials for tattoos for 3 months will be much cheaper than for permanent drawing. And it's not difficult to draw a temporary ornament on the inside at home. Try it!