The private house is great for organizing an active and comfortable living and recreation. One of the types of structures that can not be mounted in the apartment, is a pool. What, by the way, can boast an impressive number of owners of country houses.
Together with the indisputable convenience of using this facility, as a rule, there are questions about how to properly care for it and operate without problems. The main processes causing many questions are the turbidity and blooming of water in the pool. Will help to cope with them tablets for the pool. Which ones and how to use will be explained in this article.
Causes of water color change
With the onset of the summer heat, the water in the pool warms up and very quickly becomes cloudy. Natural processes of bacterial reproduction in a warm environment not only do not allow to enjoy the rest, but also may well cause serious consequences.
Health risks for the sake of short-term pleasure to swim in dirty water very few people want, so you need to start to deal with such problems immediately. But the best will be the use of preventive measures, such as tablets for water in the pool.
Various chemical products specifically designed for swimming pools are helping in this situation. According to the method of application, they are conventionally divided as follows:
- means of emergency fight against bacteria;
- long-term prophylactic drugs.
They also differ in composition. One of the most frequently used and effective recognized chlorine tablets for the pool.
"Longafor" for instant cleaning of pools
Undoubtedly, it is best to maintain the cleanliness in the pool systematically, but there are situations when you have to go to forced measures.
The effective drugs of immediate action are chlorine mini-tablets, the dosage of which is 20 g each. One of the effective means, produced in the form of tablets, is the Russian product "Longafor". Its action is based on the disinfection of water chlorination, which allows you to successfully apply the tool as in public places (swimming pools, hydropathic, water parks), and for home use. It can be said that the Longafor pool chlorine tablets are a universal product.
To ensure the required level of cleanliness of the pool water, the following measures should be taken:
The main group of chemicals for swimming pools - cleaning and disinfectants. Most often they are concentrated chlorine-containing substances, but today several innovative products are on sale to assist in maintaining the necessary purity of water.
One such tool is the Chlorgranulat disinfection pool pill. Their use begins with a hundred grams per ten cubic meters of water during primary processing. Then the dose is reduced to eighty grams for the same volume of water.
Here are examples of several of them:
- Liquid active oxygen derived from hydrogen peroxide. It is recommended to use simultaneously with algaecide, which will give a stable result. This symbiosis does not cause allergies, does not contain chlorine, is suitable for use with any filtration equipment. Its price for a twenty-liter capacity is about $ 109.
- The leading manufacturer of frame and inflatable pools, as well as related products Intex offers integrated systems for water treatment. One of them - the "MAC-4", which is a float, inside which laid pool pills. The action is based on the fact that, gradually dissolving, substances penetrate into the water and disinfect it, creating an obstacle to fungal, bacterial contamination and the spread of algae. The drug is harmless, suitable for use in children's pools.
- Tablets "5 in 1" - a combination of all disinfectants, however, does not exclude the use of additional filtration systems.
- Increasing recognition is gaining technical analogue of medical hydrogen peroxide - hydroponite. It shows a good disinfecting effect and can be used by persons experiencing allergic reactions to chlorine-containing substances. Compliance with the instructions for use and recommended dosages allows you to get an excellent result with the application of the least harm to health. It is best to use hydroponic - tablets for the pool with algaecide, in order to eliminate the appearance of algae.
Ways to disinfect the pool
Depending on how systematic the use of the pool is, several types of water disinfection are used:
- Shock method. Based on a single use of a significant number of drugs. It is applied, as a rule, in case of heavy pollution, if the pool is rarely used or there is no possibility to carry out periodic prophylaxis. After treating the entire volume of water with shock agents, one cannot swim in the pool for at least 12 hours.
- For slow disinfection use special tablets for cleaning the pool. The time of their dissolution lasts up to five days.
- For the same purpose, you can use the device with a timer (float), which is placed on the surface of the water. It releases a given dose of funds with a certain frequency. A similar device is used by owners of aquariums to feed fish in the event of long-term forced absences. A significant advantage of this method of disinfection of water is the possibility of bathing immediately after treatment.
Regular purification of water from impurities with a hose or a special vacuum cleaner will help prevent the spread of microorganisms. If it is possible, it is a good idea to install a carport over the pool or use a cover made of an opaque material to protect the water from the influence of ultraviolet rays. This will also have a very positive effect on the purity of the water, and tablets for the pool, so that water does not bloom, will complement these preventive measures.
The main producers of such products are companies specializing in the production of pools and components for them.
The most famous firm in this area is Intex. Other similar representatives of manufacturers are represented by brands AquaDoctor (Germany); Barchemicals (Italy); Chemo Form (Germany); Fresh Pool (Germany); Delphin (Germany); Crystal Pool (Germany).
Also, the market for these products offers all sorts of accessories that will help to use the pools more comfortably.
A swimming pool in a country plot or a summer cottage is an excellent summer holiday option that is suitable for all family members, and children will be especially welcome.
Such a pastime should, above all, be as safe as possible. Therefore, the first thing to remember is that you can not leave children alone without supervision. And it is also important to protect the home from hidden threats - bacteria and harmful microorganisms, so you need to use the optimal cleaning system and water disinfection system - tablets for the pool.
The use of special tools should be the rule, it is convenient, low-cost, and most importantly - safely with proper use.