Private house is great for organizing active and comfortable living and recreation. One of the types of facilities that can not be mounted in the apartment is the pool. What, by the way, can boast an impressive number of owners of suburban housing.
Together with the indisputable convenience of using this structure, as a rule, there are questions about how to properly care for it and operate without problems. The main processes causing a lot of questions are the turbidity and flowering of the water in the basin. Cure with them will help tablets for the pool. Which of them and how to use, will be told in this material.
Causes of changing the color of water
With the onset of summer heat the water in the pool warms up and very quickly becomes covered by cloudy layers. The natural processes of bacterial reproduction in a warm environment not only do not allow you to enjoy rest, but can also cause serious consequences.
To risk health for the sake of short-term pleasure to swim in dirty water very few people want, so with such problems you need to start to fight right away. But the best is the use of preventive measures, such as water tablets in the pool.
Aids in this situation are various chemicals specifically designed for swimming pools. By the way they are used, they are conditionally divided as follows:
- means of emergency control of bacteria;
- preventive drugs of long-term action.
They also differ in composition. One of the most commonly used and effective are chlorine tablets for the pool.
"Longafor" for instant cleaning of swimming pools
Undoubtedly, it is best to maintain the cleanliness of the basin systematically, but there are situations when you have to go to forced measures.
Effective instant drugs include chlorine mini-tablets, the dosage of which is 20 g each. One of the effective means, issued in the form of tablets, is the Russian product Longafor. Its action is based on disinfection chlorination of water, which allows to successfully use the product both in public places (swimming pools, hydropathic institutions, water parks) and for using the house. It can be said that the chlorine tablets for the Longafor pool are a universal product.
Algaecides for the pool
To ensure the required level of pool water purity, the following measures should be taken:
The main group of chemical preparations for swimming pools are cleaning and disinfectants. Most often they are concentrated chlorine-containing substances, but today several innovative products are presented for sale in order to help maintain the necessary purity of water.
One such means is a tablet for the pool for disinfection of Chlorgranulat. Their use begins with a hundred grams per ten cubic meters of water during the initial treatment. Then the dose decreases to eighty grams per the same volume of water.
Here are examples of several of them:
- Liquid active oxygen, obtained on the basis of hydrogen peroxide. It is recommended to use it simultaneously with the algaecide, which will give a stable result. Such symbiosis does not cause allergies, does not contain chlorine, is suitable for use with any filtration equipment. Its price for a twenty-liter capacity is about $ 109.
- The leading manufacturer of frame and inflatable pools, as well as related products, Intex offers integrated systems for water treatment. One of them - "MAK-4", which is a float, inside which laid tablets for the pool. The action is based on the fact that, gradually dissolving, the substances penetrate into the water and disinfect it, creating an obstacle to fungal, bacterial infection and spread of algae. The drug is harmless, suitable for use in children's pools.
- Tablets "5 in 1" - a combination of all disinfectants, however, does not exclude the use of additional filtration systems.
- Increasing recognition is gained by the technical analogue of medical hydrogen peroxide - hydroperite. It shows a good disinfectant effect and can be used by people experiencing allergic reactions to chlorine-containing substances. Compliance with the instructions for use and recommended dosages allows you to obtain an excellent result with the least damage to health. It is best to use hydroperite - pills for the pool, along with the algaecide, in order to avoid the appearance of algae.
Methods of pool disinfection
Depending on how systematic the use of the basin is, several types of water disinfection are used:
- Shock method. It is based on a single use of a significant number of drugs. It is used, as a rule, for severe pollution, if the pool is rarely used or there is no possibility to carry out periodic preventive maintenance. After processing the entire volume of water with shock agents, you can not swim in the pool for at least 12 hours.
- For slow disinfection, special tablets are used to clean the pool. The time of their dissolution lasts up to five days.
- For the same purpose, you can use the device with a timer (float), which is placed on the surface of the water. He releases the prescribed dose of the drug with a certain periodicity. A similar device is used by owners of aquariums for feeding fish in the event of long-term involuntary absence. A significant advantage of this method of water disinfection is the opportunity for bathing immediately after treatment.
Regular cleaning of water from foreign impurities by a hose or special vacuum cleaner will help prevent the spread of microorganisms. If possible, it's a good idea to install a canopy over the pool or use a lid of opaque material to protect the water from the effects of ultraviolet rays. This will also have a very positive effect on the purity of water, and tablets for the pool, so that water does not bloom, will complement these preventive measures.
The main producers of such products are companies specializing in the production of swimming pools and accessories to them.
The most famous company in this sphere is Intex. Other similar representatives of the manufacturers are represented by the brands AquaDoctor (Germany); Barchemicals (Italy); Chemo Form (Germany); Fresh Pool (Germany); Delphin (Germany); Crystal Pool (Germany).
Also, the market of these products offers all kinds of accessories that will help to use pools more comfortably.
A swimming pool on a countryside plot or cottage is an excellent summer vacation option, which is suitable for all family members, and especially children will be happy.
Such pastime should, above all, be as safe as possible. Therefore, the first thing to remember is that you can not leave children alone without supervision. And it is also important to protect the home from hidden threats - bacteria and harmful microorganisms, so you need to use the optimal cleaning system and a water disinfection system - tablets for the pool.
The use of special tools should be the rule, it is convenient, low-cost, and most importantly - it is safe when used correctly.