Many people want to know how many times a week they need to pump a press to get rid of excess fat. If you want to have a beautiful waist and a flat stomach, then it is not necessary to exhaust yourself with numerous trainings. Also, do not sit on diets. All training facilities and proper nutrition should not cause fatigue.
Simple recommendations to help avoid injury
Trying to figure out how many times a week you need to pump a press, you can get injured. To prevent this, you need to remember some rules. They are as follows:
- Do not hold your lower back flat. It should be gently lowered to the floor surface, performing exercises. Otherwise, not only can there be no result, but the back is injured.
- Do not hurry. High speed of the exercise does not play any role in the matter of losing weight. The main issue is the issue of quantity and quality. The body needs to be lifted slowly, straining muscles. Having reached the top position, it is necessary to stop for a second.
- How many times a week does it take to press a press? It should be remembered that the abdominal muscles recover quickly enough. Therefore, the break between the approaches should not be more than 30 seconds.
These simple rules must be known to anyone who wants to achieve the ideal stomach, asking about how many times a week you need to pump the press.
Without a warm-up you can not
It is also important to know how to do the exercises correctly. Before the start of the training process, you should stretch the appropriate muscles. To do this, you need to lie on the floor, bend your legs, put your hands behind your head. We must completely relax. Breathing should be calm.
Number of repetitions
How many times a week do you need to pump a press to show cubes? The question has a lot of faces. It includes how many times to do the exercise, how many repetitions should be performed, how many times this should last. In order to answer all the questions with maximum accuracy, it is necessary to know the physical state in which the person is. Ideally, each separate exercise on the press is best done about 2-3 approaches. At the very beginning, the number of repetitions should not be more than 10. It is necessary to competently work, increasing the load gradually and accurately.
Answering the question about how many times a week you need to pump a press to remove the stomach, you should understand that you can not overload yourself. Otherwise, the probability of injury will increase. You should start with the number of repetitions that you can do in a calm mode.
Gradual increase in load
In addition, after one approach, you should feel a slight burning sensation in the area of those muscles to which the exercise is directed. Only in this situation you can achieve good results. How many times a week do you need to rock the press? Increasing the number of repetitions is required gradually. Otherwise, it will not be possible to achieve a highly effective training. Speaking about the time of the training process, it should be noted that it should not differ from the other types of training. It is necessary to pick up to itself such complex of exercises which in the very beginning will reach 15 minutes. Gradually, the training time will have to be increased to one hour. Do not forget about the warm-up. Before the start of the exercise it is necessary to run on the spot, make rotations by the body, tilt to the sides. Due to this, it will be possible to warm up the abdominal muscles.
You should listen to your body
How many times a week does it take to press a press to clean the stomach? For men, this issue is no less relevant. It is necessary to understand it in more detail. Muscles of the press can be attributed to rather small muscle fibers. And for them to start working, it will take a long time. And the exact number of repetitions will tell the body. Naturally, three twists per day do useless and pointless, even if the classes are going every day. The effect of this approach to the training process will not be. At the initial stages, you need to do as many repetitions as you can. You do not have to regret yourself, but you should not bring it to the stomach in the stomach.
How many times a week should I study?
If you want to get results as quickly as possible, then ideally you need to train every day. However, if you can not afford daily activities, then you should try to pay attention to training at least every other day. In order to achieve success in their studies, each subsequent training should overlay the traces that have remained from the previous one. They can last up to 96 hours depending on the workout. Therefore, the more lessons, the better the result.
The most common myths
In the question of how many times a week you need to pump the press to lose weight, we sorted it out. Before you begin, you should learn about some myths.
- If you perform lifting the trunk, lying on the surface of the floor, you can get a thin waist. In reality, due to such an exercise, the number of folds on the entire body is reduced, and not only on its individual site. So you will lose weight in general, and not only in places where there is a lot of fat.
- Those who play sports games, do not need to swing the press. This is also incorrect. An important principle of sports training is the presence of a specific goal - a flat stomach. Knowledge of how to pump the press correctly, will help in this. In turn, most sports do not focus on the stomach.
- The muscles will immediately turn into fat, if you stop doing the training program. Muscle fibers are not able to turn into fat. They can only decrease in volume. After that, the body will burn a smaller number of calories, the mass of muscles will gradually decrease, and the person will begin to get fat.
Training should be regular
It is difficult to determine with high accuracy how long it will take for a press to have an excellent shape. Much will depend on individual abilities. A significant role is played by the physical state. And if there is no readiness for hard work on yourself and perseverance, then the desired will not be achieved. It should also be noted that people with a lot of extra pounds will take a lot longer. To begin with, they will need to burn all the excess fat, and only then you can think about the beautiful relief. However, do not despair. The most important thing is to regularly pay attention to your training. Even if they last no more than 15 minutes a day. Only in this situation, the muscles of the abdomen will be tightened in a week. In a month you will be able to see the first results of your work on yourself.
The time period for which you can pump the press, will largely be predetermined way of life. If you adhere to proper nutrition and exercise regularly, then the results will appear quickly enough.