Many have a desire to find out how many times a week you need to pump the press to get rid of excess fat. If you want to have a beautiful waist and a flat stomach, then it is not necessary to exhaust yourself with numerous workouts. Also, do not sit on diets. All training complexes and proper nutrition should not cause fatigue.
Simple recommendations to help avoid injury.
Trying to practice to figure out how many times a week you need to swing the press, you can get hurt. To prevent this, you need to remember some rules. They are as follows:
- No need to keep your lower back level. It should gently sink to the surface of the floor, doing the exercises. Otherwise, there may not only be no result, but the back is injured.
- No need to hurry. High speed exercise does not play any role in the issue of losing weight. On the main position there is a question of quantity and quality. The body needs to be raised slowly, straining the muscles. Reaching the top position, you need to stand still for a second.
- How many times a week do you need to download a press? It should be remembered that the abdominal muscles quickly restored. Therefore, the break between sets should not be more than 30 seconds.
These simple rules need to know everyone who wants to achieve the perfect abdomen, wondering how many times a week you need to download the press.
It is also important to know how to do the exercises correctly. Before starting the training process, the corresponding muscles should be kneaded. To do this, lie down on the floor, bend your legs, put your hands behind your head. We must completely relax. Breathing should be calm.
Number of repetitions
How many times a week do you need to swing the press so that the cubes appear? The question has a lot of facets. It includes how many times to do the exercise, how many repetitions should be performed, how much time it should last. In order to answer all your questions with maximum accuracy, it is necessary to know the physical state in which the person is. Ideally, each individual press exercise is best done in about 2-3 sets. At the very beginning, the number of repetitions should not be more than 10. It is necessary to do it competently, increasing the load gradually and accurately.
Answering the question about how many times a week the press should be pumped to remove the stomach, it should be understood that it is impossible to overload yourself. Otherwise, the likelihood of injury will increase. It should start with the number of repetitions that you can do in a quiet mode.
Gradual increase in load
In addition, after one approach, you should feel a slight burning sensation in the area of the muscles that the exercise is aimed at. Only in such a situation can you achieve good results. How many times a week do you need to download a press for girls? Increasing the number of repetitions is required gradually. Otherwise, it will not be possible to achieve a highly effective workout. Speaking about the time of the training process, it should be noted that it should not differ from other types of training. It is necessary to choose such a set of exercises, which at the very beginning will reach 15 minutes. Gradually, the training time will need to be increased to one hour. Do not forget about the warm-up. Before starting the exercise, it is worthwhile to run on the spot, make body rotations, side bends. Due to this, it will be possible to warm up the abdominal muscles.
Should listen to your body
How many times a week do you need to pump the press to remove the stomach? For men, this question is no less relevant. It should understand it in more detail. Muscles of the press can be attributed to fairly small muscle fibers. And in order for them to start working, it will take a long time. And the exact number of repetitions will prompt the body. Naturally, it is useless and pointless to do three twists per day, even if classes are held every day. The effect of this approach to the training process will not be. In the initial stages you need to do as many repetitions as you can. You don’t need to feel sorry for yourself, but you shouldn’t bring it to the stomach.
How many times a week do you have to do?
If you want to get results as quickly as possible, then ideally you need to train every day. However, if you cannot afford daily activities, you should try to pay attention to training at least every other day. In order to achieve success in their studies, each subsequent training should be layered on the traces left from the previous one. They can last up to 96 hours depending on the workout. Therefore, the more classes, the better the result.
The most common myths
In the question of how many times a week you need to download the press to lose weight, we figured out. Before you start classes, you should learn about some myths.
- If you carry out the rise of the body, lying on the surface of the floor, you can get a thin waist. In reality, due to this exercise, the number of folds on the whole body is reduced, and not only on a separate part of it. So you will lose weight in general, and not only in those places where there is a lot of fat.
- Those who play sports games do not need to download the press. This is also not true. An important principle of sports training is the presence of a specific goal - a flat stomach. Knowledge of how to swing the press correctly will help in this. In turn, most sports do not focus specifically on the stomach.
- Muscles will immediately turn into fat if you stop performing a training program. Muscle fibers are not able to turn into fat. They can only decrease in volume. After that, the body will burn fewer calories, the muscle mass will gradually decrease, and the person will begin to get fat.
Training should be regular
It is difficult to determine with high precision how long it will take for the press to acquire an excellent shape. Much will depend on individual abilities. A significant role is played by the physical condition. And if there is no readiness for hard work on oneself and perseverance, then the desired can not be achieved. It should also be noted that people with a large number of extra pounds will need much more time. For a start, they will need to burn all the excess fat, and only then you can think about the beautiful relief. However, do not despair. The most important thing is to regularly pay attention to your training. Even if they last no more than 15 minutes a day. Only in such a situation in a week the abdominal muscles will begin to pull up. In a month you will be able to see the first results of your work on yourself.
The period of time for which you can pump up the press will be largely determined by the way of life. If you adhere to proper nutrition and exercise regularly, then the results will appear fairly quickly.