Modern children can not boast of excellent health. And, most notably, the problems for babies begin from a very early age, from the first year of life. One of the most common diseases is dysplasia of the hip joints. But there is a solution, and this problem is correctable. When Vilensky tires are still assigned, how to properly wear them and a lot more about what is interesting now and will be discussed.
What it is?
Initially, you need to understand what the given design is and what it looks like. So, this device, which is worn on the legs of the baby, fixing them in a certain way (widely spaced). How do the tires look Vilensky? This is a steel spacer with a special telescopic mechanism, which makes it possible to adjust the distance, and cuffs that are worn on the crus or thigh crumbs for good fixation of the device.
Why do they assign the Vilensky tires to the children? So, they are designed to reduce the load on the joint, and also to center the head of the femoral joint. It should be noted that this device can be worn on clothes as well as on bare legs of crumbs (depending on the ambient temperature). You can not be afraid of allergic reactions or other skin irritations, because the material from which Vilensky tires are manufactured is environmentally friendly. The composition also includes stainless steel, aluminum alloys, as well as leather for cuffs.
About the sizes of the orthopedic device
It is also necessary to note that the tires of Vilensk are of three different sizes:
- Small. It is intended for children, whose age has not yet reached three months. The width of the divorce of the legs in this case varies in the range of 160-230 mm.
- Average. This design is prescribed for children from 3 months to 1 year. The feet can be cut here from 210 mm to 330 mm.
- Great. This is a device for one-year-old children. Limbs in this case can be bred to a width of 295 to 495 mm.
It should be noted that the tires Vilensky need to buy only in specialized stores. But even better to make them to order in accordance with the size of crumbs. It is also not recommended to buy this device with hands.
Indications for use
As already mentioned above, with dysplasia of the hip joint, the Vilenskii bus is assigned. Reviews of parents of small patients with this diagnosis are positive. However, only if the device is worn regularly and all the rules for using the structure are observed. A different case, when also prescribed for wearing a Vilensky tire, is a hip dislocation (congenital). This is a special defect in the development of the musculoskeletal system of the baby, when not completely correctly operate and at the same time the multiple elements of the hip joint develop a little incorrectly. Consider this diagnosis by external asymmetric folds on the thigh. Also, the child may have one limb shorter than the other.
It should be noted that with these diagnoses, children can be assigned to wear not only the Vilenskiy bus. You can also wear accessories such as the tire-strut, Pavlik's stirrups, the tire CITO and others.
How to properly wear this design
It is also necessary to tell about how to dress the tire Vilensky. This is the first time the doctor has to do this. He will show how correctly and in what sequence are put on those or other elements of this orthopedic adaptation. Everything that the doctor explains, you need to remember well. The very same procedure for dressing the structure will consist of the following stages:
- First you need to put the baby on the back and properly divorce his legs. You need to do this the way the doctor treating you before.
- Next, you need to skip one leg of the child in the leather cuff. To fix it you need exactly at the level that the doctor showed. It should be noted that the tire Vilensky can be worn at different levels of the legs. Therefore, we need to understand exactly where to fix the crumb leg it needs to be fixed.
- The cuff should be tightened tightly. However, it must be remembered that you can not tie the child's limb too tightly. It can also hurt the baby.
- The above manipulations must also be made with the second leg of the crumbs.
Rules for wearing a device
It is already clear how the Vilenskiy bus is worn. How to properly wear this device - this also needs to be told. After all, the effectiveness of this design depends on it.
- It must be remembered that the tire is fixed as tightly as possible on a certain leg segment. To do this, it must be properly laced. After all, if a part of the construction slides, the desired therapeutic effect will not be achieved.
- Tire should be worn constantly! This, of course, frightens many parents. But only with constant wearing it can help to cope with the problem. Remove the design can only be for the time of bathing crumbs. In other cases, it is constantly on the legs of the baby. And even during sleep. You do not need to regret the crumbs. After all, this device does not bring any discomfort to the child. But later, for the beauty and health of his feet, the child will say "thank you" to his parents.
- Finding out how to carry Vilensky's bus, it should be noted that this design is assigned to children for wearing for a period of 4 to 9 months on an ongoing basis. The rapid therapeutic effect with such problems can not be.
- The tire will have a width control knob. It is better to secure it beforehand, for example, with tape or insulating tape. And all in order to the crumb of this key during the game could not move, thus changing the distance between the legs.
- And to facilitate the process of dressing while wearing a Vilensky tire, the child is best to buy clothes that are buttoned on the buttons.
Vilensky's tire is an adaptation that helps to cope with a dislocation of the hip joint or dysplasia. However, only if the parents comply with all the rules of wearing a design. As an option, if the mother does not want to burden the child with a tire, she can go with a crumb on the operation. But we must remember that surgical intervention is more traumatic for the organism of each person, and especially the child, rather than temporary discomfort.