The largest Russian organization in whose activities all socially important public services for the population are carried out is the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation. It was founded on December 22, 1990, almost immediately after the decision of the Supreme Soviet was issued. Further in the article we will take a closer look at the structure of the organization, as well as the order of registration and removal from it.
Structure and functionality of the fund
Currently, in all regions and district centers of Russia there are units of the FIU. To be more precise, there are about 2.5 thousand of them, and more than 133 thousand people work in them. PFR is considered the state extra-budgetary fund of the Russian Federation. This means that its main task is to manage all funds in the pension system, as well as provide every citizen of the Russian Federation with the right to a pension. At all times, the budget for the fund was determined in the State Duma of the Federal Assembly.
Up until 2010, all formed receipts to the Pension Fund were considered part of the tax. They were legally taxed a certain group of the population. Any private person engaged in any business activity, as well as all organizations are obliged to contribute money as insurance in the Pension Fund of Russia. Moreover, the head does this both for himself and for all citizens working in the organization and subordinate to the director. To make such contributions, you must have a registration number in the FIU at your place of residence or registration. This rule was adopted by the Government in 2008, but it began to act only a few months later. It is worth noting that this decree contains a new form of documentation, which should be submitted during registration, as well as for a more detailed explanation of how it will be possible to deregister from the fund. In addition, a law was passed, stating that if a person is already registered with the FIU, then this procedure is not necessary to repeat.
Insurers call individuals who pay certain amounts of money to such individuals:
- organizations with their own balance and current account through which payments are made to individuals;
- farms that work not only as a family and clan community, but also as a legal entity;
- lawyers, notaries, detectives and entrepreneurs who have employment contracts with their employees.
Registration number in the FIU
After the policyholder registers with the Pension Fund, he is immediately assigned a special number. He is an individual. If a citizen decides to deregister himself, then the registration number in the FIU will not be able to switch to another.
Ways to clarify
The whole procedure, due to which a citizen will be assigned a registration number in the Pension Fund of Russia, is carried out using the register. Extract from it to the fund provide the tax authorities. Then, the Pension Fund collects all the data and returns to the tax service in order to include them in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities. It is worth noting that you can also find out your number of the Pension Fund for TIN, it will be enough to know the first four digits of the last. They indicate the location of the Inspectorate of the Federal Tax Service. The branch of the FIU can also be easily recognized.
Registration of separate divisions
This procedure takes place in the department at the location of the enterprise and certain documents will be required for registration. The list includes:
1. Certificate certifying tax registration.
2. Notification received when registering with the local FIU.
3. Duplicate documents confirming the creation of a unit.
In general, this procedure is not strictly regulated. But at the same time, the deadlines for registration with the Fund are set. They do not exceed five days from the moment of filling in the application and submission of all necessary documentation. On the hands of the insured are given copies of the forms of this registration. With them he for ten days should apply to the tax service at the location of the enterprise.
Registration of SP
At present, the procedure for registering as an individual entrepreneur has become completely different. Below are all the innovations.
1. First, a citizen is waiting for the same registration as the insured, that is, he also pays a certain sum of money.
2. Further, data on the EGRIP come from the tax authority to the Pension Fund.
3. Well, the last is the filing of the application itself. For example, a notary must fill out an application in the foundation, and he must do it in 30 days. A future lawyer is registered in law education, but also for a month. And if this is not done on time, then an administrative fine is imposed on them. If the deadline has not exceeded 90 days, the fine will be 500 rubles, and in case of a delay of more than 90 days it will be 10,000. In addition, if there is no previously obtained insurance certificate, a new one is handed out along with registration documents.
Conclusion of employment contracts
If an entrepreneur concludes contracts with employees when applying for a job, then within 30 days he must submit to the FIU itself the application and copies of such documents:
1. Certificate of registration of the IP and the license, if any.
2. Identity documents.
3. Copies of the contract with the employee.
The insured person is each person who has Russian citizenship who permanently resides in the territory of his country. Any individual can independently register as an insurer and subsequently pay a certain insurance premium.
Under the law of the Russian Federation it can do:
1. A citizen of Russia who works abroad.
2. The insured person paying contributions to the Pension Fund in fixed payments.
3. People who live on the territory of the Russian Federation and want to independently make the necessary insurance premium.
All of the above citizens must complete the appropriate application to the FIU at the place of their registration.
Procedure for deregistration in the Fund
Any organization can be removed from the register if it is liquidated at the place of registration or in the event that the location of the enterprise is simply changed. And all the information in the Pension Fund provides the tax service. In the case when a separate company ceases to function, you need to submit an application at the location. The whole procedure will not take more than 5 days, but only if all the necessary documents were provided on time. There are also situations when all information should be provided in a certain period, and therefore you should not wait until the end of the year. For example, if a legal entity ceases to operate, then the deadline for submission of reports to the FIU is 30 days from the moment the liquidation balance sheet is drawn up. It should be noted that it is extremely important to provide all information about your employees to the Pension Fund, since every insured person has the full right to receive a pension. In addition, in any case (when carrying out any actions or carrying out certain procedures), the insured receives a special notification.