Athletics classes are awarded to athletes who have passed the standards of a single classification. Every citizen of the Russian Federation, who leads an active lifestyle and plays sports, can become the owner of the discharge badge. In addition to the award, the distinguished athlete has a number of privileges. Students receive an increased scholarship, and working citizens claim additional days to leave.
Each category is awarded on the basis of the delivery of sports standards. The result is valid for two years, then it must be confirmed. If the athlete demonstrates the best physical training, the classification rank is increased by one step. Claim to the categories in athletics can be 10 years.
Junior grades are awarded to students under 18. Young athletes can qualify for a third class up to 14 years. Up to the age of sixteen, assignment of 2 classes is possible.
More stringent requirements are observed for candidates of adult qualifying titles. There are three of them, as well as youths.
- CCM - candidate for master of sports. This title is awarded at the age of 14 based on the results of successfully passed standards at municipal competitions (university, school, sports institution).
- MS is a master of sports. Getting the title is possible in urban and larger competitions. There are age restrictions for persons under 15 years of age.
- MSMK - master of sports of international class. The honorary title is available for adult athletes and is awarded at competitions of the All-Russian level.
The order of assignment of discharge
- To get 1 level in athletics, you must pass the necessary standards.
- Each category provides for age restrictions, before which a rank is unacceptable.
- Sporting distinction is confirmed at least once every two years. When you re-test previous results are canceled.
- Titles are assigned only to citizens of Russia.
- To assign the title of CMS, MS, MSIC, it is necessary to achieve success in competitions of the required scale.
- Delivery of standards is possible only after official registration in the testing center.
- Any citizen of the Russian Federation who is involved in sports can count on getting a discharge. It does not matter how physical training is carried out - independently or in a sports institution.
- Athletics classes are assigned to several sports. Each category has its own estimated criteria - time, distance, weight of the projectile, and others. In competitions where the result is not measured by similar units, it is necessary to win or take a certain place.
The running standards required to obtain a sports category are divided into several types. Such competitions are held in specially equipped stadiums or on the premises.
There are no strict restrictions on the organization of this sport; it can pass along ordinary roads, sand or soil. The distances that athletes need to overcome are different. There are distances to 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 10 and 12 kilometers. The athletics level in this test is limited to 1 adult.
This is a sports discipline in which the legs must have constant contact with the ground. Receiving a discharge is possible when passing standards with a distance of 3, 5, 10, 20, 35 and 50 kilometers.
This is a track and field sport, the essence of which is to overcome the maximum distance with a projectile as quickly as possible. When complying with the regulations, it is not possible to violate the established throwing technique and to use additional devices (the exception is the launch of the hammer - it can be powdered).
Another sport in compliance with the standards of which competitors are awarded athletics classes. Jumps are made in height, with a pole, in length and triple (consists of three elements).
This is the core throwing discipline with the pushing movement of one hand. It is part of the all-around. From athletes requires strength and good coordination. The weight of the projectile varies with the gender of the athlete and age. For men, the mass of the core is 7 kg 260 g, for women and boys up to 14 years old - 4 kg. Young athletes from 14 to 17 are given a projectile weighing 5 kg, and young people under 20 years old are given 6 kg. The result depends on the throwing distance.
Table of categories in athletics. Shot put (standards in meters).
This is a sport that includes several disciplines at once. The basis for the qualification is the result obtained by summing up the points earned during the competition.
- 10 wrestling. Running 100, 400, 1500 m; long jump, height and with a pole; shot put; throwing the disk and the kernel.
- 7-boria. Running hurdles; high and long jumps; shot put; javelin-throwing; running 200 and 800 m.
- 6-boria. Running 100 m and with barriers; long jump and pole vault; throwing the disk and the kernel.
- 5-boria. Running hurdles and 1 km; core throwing; long jump and height.
- 4-boria. Running 60 and 600 m; long jump; throwing the ball.
- 3 wrestling. Running 60 and 600 m; long jump.
Manual and automatic timing
The table of categories in athletics includes two calculus of timekeeping - manual and automatic. The indicators differ from each other by 0.24 seconds. Such a time is necessary for a person to react to a shot calling for the start of movement. A computer that starts in automatic mode does not take into account this time.
The difference in fractions of a second matters at short and medium distances. When the limit of distances exceeds 1000 meters, this time becomes so insignificant that it is simply not taken into account.
Youth athletics classes are assigned to young athletes under 18 years of age. In those sports where the age advantage does not have the main meaning, there are no intellectual ones, for example, there is no such classification. The standards of boys and girls are somewhat different. For the stronger sex requirements are tougher.
Schoolchildren who have received a sports distinction, from 2016, can count on privileges over classmates - young athletes will receive additional points to the results of the USE.