Recently, around the world began a craze for sports and exercise for weight loss. Fitness centers are opened everywhere, a lot of blogs with similar themes appear on the Internet, and rollers with exercises are loaded on "Youtube". And this is not surprising, because sports are a guarantee of health and beauty. But, despite the fact that there are a lot of types of sports training, the most popular among them are sit-ups that allow you to achieve stunning results in the shortest possible time.
The origin of the exercise and its purpose
Initially, such squats were considered exclusively a ballet term. Ballerinas around the world for hours doing this exercise, to then subjugate the audience with slender legs, which can not be looked away, and ideal dance skills. Now this exercise is performed not only by ballerinas, but also by any other women and men who want to have beautiful legs and elastic hips.
Do you want to know why it's so important to get the perfect legs, which are the muscles that work when doing this workout, and finally, what do you get with regular repetitions of this exercise? We answer in order.
- The importance of these sit-ups is that they can quickly lose weight and find beautiful shapes.
- When exercising, the deep muscles of the press, the ankle joint and soleus muscle are involved, as well as the quadriceps are pumped and the inside of the thigh is pulled up.
- With regular exercise squats plie we get an excellent posture, slender legs, strong press, as well as elastic thighs and buttocks.
Distinctive features of exercise
After we found out where the squats had come from, what muscles are involved in it, and why it is needed at all, we can proceed to a description of their distinctive features and the principle of implementation. First of all, this exercise is noteworthy in that it will be relevant, as for complete amateurs in sports, who only went to physical education in childhood and went to the aksakals in training that have been engaged in them for several years. It can also be performed in special halls, or directly at home, either with the help of additional shells, or without them.
The squats themselves are performed in a very simple way. The legs are placed wider than the shoulders, we turn the feet 120 degrees, and start squatting. We pay special attention to the back, which should be perfectly straight, the hips, which, when squatting, must be parallel to the floor, and the shins, which at that moment must be completely perpendicular. In this case, the hands should be either crossed on the chest, or they must have a projectile that is held in front of it or falls down. It will be necessary to perform 4 approaches 10-12 times.
Rules for doing sit-ups
The main thing, performing the above-described squats squats, is to strictly follow certain rules, without exact following which you can not only not achieve the desired result, but you can cause serious damage to your back and knees. So, doing the exercise is very important:
- Before performing the joint workout and warm up properly.
- When squatting, in any case, you can not hump or round your back.
- Getting up from the squat, you can not get your knees in.
- Under no circumstances should you tear your heels off the floor.
- Knees in a squat should never go beyond the toes.
- Inhalation should be done when lowering into the squat, and exhaling - when lifting.
Differences exercises plie from squat sumo
Since there are so many different kinds of squats, the beginner in the sport can get confused in this variety. Especially often dilettantes confuse plie and sumo exercises, which are done almost equally. So, unlike squat sumo, plié should be performed with a perfectly straight back, while performing sumo, the back should be tipped forward, and the pelvis should be pulled back, as if there was a chair to sit on. Thus, performing plie, we will be more stressing the inner surface of the thigh, and when squats sito the emphasis is on the buttocks, which after repeated training become more elastic and pumped up.
Levels of difficulty plie exercises
As already stated at the very beginning, squat squats can be performed both by beginners in sports, and by aksakals. But any dilettante after constant training sooner or later will cease to be so. That's why there are different types of plie exercises that allow you to complicate your workouts, thus not letting your muscles relax, but losing your shape.
- Doing a plier without any weight.
- Exercise with dumbbells.
- Doing squats with a barbell.
The main thing is not to force events and do not try to tackle the bar in a couple of months, because in this case we will get only the crippled joints and lower back, but if you increase the load gradually, the result will be as it should be.
Exercise with a dumbbell
Now we move on to the second level of complexity of pli-squatting, the technique of which, in general, is very similar to classical training, but it has some differences. And the main difference of this exercise is that the hands are now not crossed on the chest, but keep dumbbells with any weight (for a start, enough and 1 kg in each).
- We take dumbbells in the hands and hold them at the chest level so that they are parallel to the floor.
- We place the legs on the width of the shoulders, unfolding the socks as far as possible.
- We do traditional squatting to its maximum and at the same time we lower the dumbbells downwards so that during the squat arm was stretched and the projectile almost touched the floor.
- We get up from the squat and return our hands to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 10-12 times in 4 sets.
We perform squatting with the rod
Exercise with the bar also has some special features. And the main one is that the complexity of this exercise can be increased almost infinitely, constantly increasing the weight. The only remark, you do not need to take many-kilogram pancakes for the bar at once, weight gain should be gradual, otherwise injuries can not be avoided.
- The starting position - the legs are slightly wider than the shoulders, the arms are bent at the elbows, the bar is at the level of the shoulder blades from the back.
- A classic, maximally deep squat is done, but the hands do not move.
- We get up from squat, again in no case moving your hands. The bar should always be in one place.
- Repeat the exercise 5-8 times for 3 sets.
When we perform squatting, the working muscles are very strained, so that in the morning not to experience terrible pain, after the end of training, you must perform a small stretching.
- We sit down on the floor, straighten our backs and begin to reach for our socks. Having reached them, we deploy them to ourselves and so freeze for 30 seconds.
- We get on exactly and try, in no case without bending our knees, reach out to the floor with our hands.
- We become steady, we clasp our hands in the lock, we hold them above our heads and begin to stretch upwards, not lifting off the heels from the floor and looking straight ahead.
- We get near the wall and hold on to it with one hand, like a support, raise one leg, hold it with our free hand and stand there for 15-20 seconds. Then we change the leg.
- We lay down on the floor, we press the bent legs to the chest, we grab them with our hands and draw them even more strongly to ourselves. We lay for 30 seconds.
Proper nutrition for excellent results
If, as a result of constant training, you want to see a weight loss and beautiful forms, then one of the important aspects of achieving the desired is proper nutrition. No squatting squats will help in finding a beautiful tightened body, if in parallel with regular exercises the following rules will not be fulfilled:
- In no case you can not starve, because from this you will lack strength and you will not be able to train hard. And after losing weight, the skin will hang like a rag.
- Before training, you need to eat well for 2-3 hours before it starts. The diet should consist of cereals, meat, macaroni of hard varieties, cottage cheese, eggs or seafood.
- If you do not have enough time for food, then you can have a snack half an hour before training with fruits, dried fruits and sour-milk products.
- An hour after training, you need to eat well, giving preference to protein and carbohydrate foods, which, with excess of energy received, will go to build muscle.
- Supper should consist, for the most part, exclusively of protein food, then, while you are sleeping, calories will be burned by themselves, which means that you will lose weight in a dream.