There is a list of so-called uncomfortable problems. One of them is hyperhidrosis. That's what I want to talk about now. So, under the closest attention - excessive sweating in women: the causes and methods of getting rid of this unpleasant symptom.
Initially, we must deal with the main terms that will be actively used in this article. So, excessive sweating is the popular name for such a disease as hyperhidrosis. By itself, perspiration is protective. Such secretions save the body from excessive overheating, thus normalizing the internal temperature. A similar phenomenon may occur in the case of increased physical exertion on the body or nervous tension. However, if strong perspiration disturbs the lady at any time of the day and regardless of the situation, this should be started to fight. And as early as possible.
A little bit about sweating
You also need to say a few words about the fact that sweat is secreted to the surface of the body through specially designed glands of external secretion. It should be remembered that in its composition it contains a variety of substances, but mainly ammonia, urea, salts, and various toxic elements and products of metabolic processes.
Reason 1. Hormonal imbalance
Why can there be excessive sweating in women? The causes of this disease often lie in a hormonal imbalance. This happens mainly in the adolescent or climacteric period. This may also include the presence of diseases such as diabetes, toxic goiter or obesity. In this case, you need to contact an endocrinologist, so that he excludes or confirms the presence of certain diseases.
Reason 2. Psychosomatics
When is excessive sweating observed in women? The reasons may lie in the emotional instability of the patient. So, in sweat a woman can throw during stressful situations, experiences, anxiety and fear. A woman may simply overreact to a particular situation, which will cause excessive sweating. In this case, the first medicine that the doctor prescribes is one of the sedatives.
Reason 3. Infectious diseases
Why else can there be increased armpit sweating in women? The causes can also be hidden in various kinds of infectious diseases, which, however, are accompanied by fever. These problems include inflammation, septic conditions, as well as various types of tuberculosis.
It should also be noted that this symptom may occur as a result of a weakened immune system. In this case, its protective functions need to be improved. There are many ways to do this: you can take a douche in the morning, temper, drink herbal infusions, etc.
Reason 4. Diseases
We further consider the problem of excessive sweating in women. The causes of this discomfort can also be hidden in various diseases. What is most often the case in this case? So, hyperhidrosis can cause:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: heart failure, blood pressure disorders.
- Pathologies that relate specifically to the urinary system: glomerulo or pyelonephritis.
- Oncological diseases. Basically we are talking about brain tumors.
Reason 5. Poisoning
We study further such a common problem, as excessive sweating in women, causes. The entire body of a woman can be covered with sweat as a result of poisoning by alcohol, chemicals, poisons, as well as low-quality food or narcotic substances. In this case, the body will simply try to get rid of toxins in various ways, including through increased perspiration.
Well, another reason that can cause excessive sweating on an ongoing basis is the congenital anomalies of the body's thermal control system.
About night hyperhidrosis
There is also such a problem as excessive sweating at night. Causes in women of this unpleasant condition may be as follows:
- This condition can occur as a result of disruption of the hormonal system. In women, in this case, it is a climax. Symptoms are hot flushes that disturb the lady in both day and night periods.
- Obesity is another cause of nocturnal hyperhidrosis.
- Well, at night, an improperly working thyroid can cause excessive sweating.
What else needs to be said if excessive sweating is seen in women? The causes and treatment of this problem should be discussed. What will have to do in the way of determining the disease? How can I diagnose the presence of the disease? It is worth noting that hyperhidrosis can be a symptom of various diseases. And so the diagnosis should be comprehensive. So, the patient will have to visit specialists such as the therapist, endocrinologist, cardiologist, or neuropathologist.
It is possible to diagnose a pre-disease already at the stage of history taking. That is, on the basis of all that the patient tells the attending doctor. Laboratory research, which in this situation may be relevant, is a complete blood count. You may also need a sugar test and venous blood tests for certain hormones.
If there is excessive sweating in women, the causes and treatment of this problem are important to know. What procedures and medications can help in this case?
- Be sure to carefully observe hygiene procedures: regularly attend a shower, wipe yourself with a wet towel, change clothes. However, most often this is completely inadequate.
- An ionophoresis method may be needed, with the help of which a specialist will clean the patient's blocked sebaceous glands.
- Sometimes hormone replacement therapy is needed if there are certain malfunctions.
- Often doctors attribute to women such a procedure as the use of Botox. This drug simply blocks the sweat glands. However, it is not too healthy.
- Aspiration curettage can also be used. This is a surgical intervention when the sweat glands are simply destroyed. This procedure can permanently save a person from the problem of sweating.
And, of course, with this problem you need to use antiperspirants. They are able to block the spread of unpleasant smell from sweat. However, from the process of sweating, they can not save.