There is a list of so-called uncomfortable problems. One of them is hyperhidrosis. This is exactly what I want to talk about right now. So, under the closest attention - increased sweating in women: the causes and methods of getting rid of this unpleasant symptom.
Initially, you need to understand the main terms that will be actively used in this article. So, increased sweating is a popular name for a disease such as hyperhidrosis. In itself, sweating is protective. Such secretions protect the body from excessive overheating, thus normalizing the internal temperature. A similar phenomenon can occur in the case of increased physical stress on the body or nerve strain. However, if a strong sweating disturbs the lady at any time of the day and regardless of the situation, this must begin to fight. And as soon as possible.
A little bit about perspiration
We also need to say a few words about the secretion of sweat on the surface of the body through specially designed glands of external secretion. It should be remembered that in its composition it contains a variety of substances, but mainly it is ammonia, urea, salts, as well as various toxic elements and products of the exchange processes.
Cause 1. Hormonal imbalance
Why can there be increased sweating in women? The causes of the appearance of this disease are often hidden in the hormonal imbalance. This happens mainly in the adolescent or menopausal period. This includes diseases such as diabetes, toxic goiter or obesity. In this case, you need to contact the endocrinologist to exclude or confirm the presence of certain diseases.
Reason 2. Psychosomatics
When still there is increased sweating in women? The reasons may lie in the emotional instability of the patient. So, in the sweat of the lady can throw during stressful situations, experiences, anxiety and fear. A woman simply can react too sharply to a particular situation, which will cause increased sweating. In this case, the first medicine that the doctor will prescribe is one of the sedatives.
Cause 3. Infectious diseases
Still, why can there be excessive sweating of the armpits in women? The causes can also hide in various kinds of infectious diseases, which, however, are accompanied by an increase in body temperature. Such problems include inflammatory processes, septic conditions, as well as various types of tuberculosis.
It should also be noted that this symptom may also arise as a result of weakening of immunity. In this case, it is necessary to improve its protective functions. To do this, there are many ways: you can take in the morning, contrast shower, harden, drink infusions of herbs, etc.
Cause 4. Diseases
We further consider such a problem as increased sweating in women. The causes of this uncomfortable condition can also hide in various diseases. What is the most common case in such a case? So, the hyperhidrosis can cause:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system: heart failure, blood pressure disorders.
- Pathologies that relate specifically to the urinary system: glomerulo- or pyelonephritis.
- Oncological diseases. Basically we are talking about brain tumors.
Reason 5. Poisoning
We study further such widespread problem, as the raised sweating at women, the reasons. The entire body of a woman can be covered with sweat as a result of poisoning with alcohol, chemicals, poisons, as well as poor-quality food or narcotic substances. In this case, the body will simply try to get rid of toxins in various ways, including through increased sweating.
Well and one more reason which can cause the raised diaphoresis on a constant basis, are congenital anomalies of a thermoregulatory system of an organism.
About night hyperhidrosis
There is also such a problem as increased sweating at night. The reasons for the occurrence of this unpleasant condition in women can be as follows:
- This condition can arise as a result of disruption of the hormonal system. In women, in this case it is a question of menopause. Symptoms are hot flashes that disturb the lady both during the day and at night.
- Obesity is another cause of nocturnal hyperhidrosis.
- Well and at night to cause the raised sweating can incorrectly working shchitovidka.
What else you need to tell if you are considering excessive sweating in women? Causes and treatment of this problem - that's what you should talk about. What will have to be done to determine the disease? How can you diagnose the presence of the disease? Here it is worth noting that hyperhidrosis can be a symptom of a variety of diseases. And so the diagnosis should be comprehensive. So, the patient will have to visit such specialists as therapist, endocrinologist, cardiologist or neurologist.
Diagnosis of the pre-illness can already be at the stage of collecting anamnesis. That is, on the basis of all that the patient tells the treating doctor. Laboratory research, which in this situation may be relevant, is a general blood test. You may also need an analysis for sugar and a study of venous blood for the presence of certain hormones.
If there is excessive sweating in women, the causes and treatment of this problem is what is important to know. What procedures and medications can help in this case?
- Be sure to carefully observe the hygienic procedures: regularly visit the shower, wipe with a damp towel, change clothes. However, most often this is not enough.
- It may be necessary to use iontophoresis, with the help of which the specialist will cleanse the sebaceous sebaceous glands of the patient.
- Sometimes hormone replacement therapy is needed if there are certain disruptions.
- Often, doctors attribute to women such a procedure as the use of botox. This drug simply blocks the work of sweat glands. However, this is not very useful for health.
- You can also use aspirating curettage. This is an operative intervention, when sweat glands simply destroy. This procedure is able to permanently rid the person of the problem of sweating.
And, of course, with this problem you need to use antiperspirants. They are able to block the spread of odor from sweat. However, they can not save themselves from the process of sweating.