The fact that you have the same eye color as half humanity does not mean that you are destined to merge with the crowd. Beautiful casual makeup for brown eyes will emphasize their expressiveness. What colors are right for you? How to make everyday makeup for brown eyes? The lessons you find in the article will help you answer these questions.
Here are some shades of shadows worth having in a cosmetic bag to make your look even more beautiful:
- Bright blue color - it contrasts beautifully with hazel eye color and highlights it. In the form of an eyeliner or a pencil, he will also come in handy.
- Greenish-golden - this shade does not look dull and at the same time is not striking. In general, all metallic tones are suitable for hazel eyes. Golden eyeliner is an interesting fashion trend that you should pay attention to.
- Purple is the opposite color to brown, so it contrasts favorably with brown eyes.
- Saturated copper shadows on the fold of the eyelids will add brightness and depth to makeup.
- Matte dark blue color is perfect for a light smoky makeup that is appropriate for every day.
- Golden shades instantly add shine to brown eyes and can liven up even the simplest makeup.
- A palette in warm brown colors will help create both a gentle look for every day and a brighter evening look.
But red and yellow, as a rule, are poorly combined with brown eyes.
To achieve the effect of "bare" skin and at the same time hide the flaws and refresh the appearance is not an easy task.
Let's look at this gentle everyday make-up for brown eyes step by step:
- To begin, apply a base (primer) for the shadows, so that they fit well and hold on throughout the day.
- With the help of a beveled eyebrow brush, lightly fill them with a touch of shadows that best match their natural tone.
- Powder all eyelids with ivory shades that hide redness. Century fold underline darker brownish color. In the outer corner of the eye shade the shadows less to get a more saturated color. The same color slightly emphasize the lower eyelid. The main condition is to carefully shade each line. In a natural make-up there are no sharp borders and color transitions.
- Underline the eyelid with a brown eyeliner. It looks softer and more natural than black, but it also has the same effect of visually increasing the thickness of eyelashes. Try to keep the line as thin as possible.
- Now give your eyelashes a bend using tweezers.
- You can skip this step as desired. Glue the individual tufts of artificial eyelashes so that they look natural. Wait for the glue to dry.
- Under the eyebrow, apply light shade with mother of pearl or highlighter, but do not overdo it, you only need to slightly lighten this area.
- And to complete this casual makeup for brown eyes, use mascara to add volume.
If you want to make the look more expressive, then use a black eyeliner and draw a thicker line. To make-up look harmonious and complete, do not forget to bring the lower eyelid with the same shadows that you used, highlighting the crease in the upper eyelid.
Green and blue tones interestingly shade brown eye color. While soft neutral brown shades soften their brightness. Here is such a light everyday make-up for brown eyes that demonstrate how it looks.How to repeat it?
- On all mobile eyelids, apply greenish shadows with small sparkles. Do not display the color too high.
- Underline the fold of the eyelid with a brownish tinge. Blend colors so that there is no sharp border between them.
- Using a thin brush with dark shadows make a soft line along the eyelashes.
- Under the eyebrow, apply shining shadows.
- Curl with tweezers and carefully paint the eyelashes with mascara to make them fluffy and expressive.
And here is what a similar make-up will look like, but using turquoise.
Experiment and select shades that suit you better.
Mint candy in chocolate
It is possible and in another way to perform everyday makeup for brown eyes using green and brownish shades.
Here is how it is done:
- Start with the outer corner of the eye and the crease of the eyelid. In this area, apply a shade of dark beige.
- Then paint the inner corner of the eye and mid-century with a mint tint. Blend the border.
- Using a thin brush, emphasize the lower eyelid with the same colors that have already been used.
- It remains to make a thin line with eyeliner and make up the eyelashes, and makeup will be ready. For a more expressive look, add dark brown shadows to the crease of the eyelid.
10 minutes to make up
There is no time for makeup? It does not matter if you learn how to do this simple everyday makeup for brown eyes.
- With a pencil or wax eyebrow set, emphasize their shape and color.
- Cover your eyelids with very bright matte shadows to even out skin tone.
- Apply a highlighter to the inner corner of the eye and above the eye socket under the eyebrow.
- Draw a wide, expressive arrow, cover your eyelashes with mascara - and a beautiful image is ready.
Eyeliner can be not only black or brown. Bright blue color with brown eyes looks very interesting:
If this is too bright for you, then look at how a deep purple eyeliner cardinally changes the look of an otherwise almost classic neutral make-up.
This is the case when the trend that came from the podium can be safely applied in everyday life.
The following everyday make-up for brown eyes is made using soft matte chocolate tones and a droplet of purple.
- Start with a base for the shadows, and then apply light brown shadows to the entire eyelid with a small brush.
- Then outline the fold of the eyelid with a darker brown color and carefully blend it.
- From the outside of the corner of the eye, add a little shade of warm purple.
- Do not forget to emphasize the lower eyelid. To do this, on the side of the nose bridge, bring it in a thin line with brown shades, and closer to the outer corner of the eyes - with purple shadows.
- To "open" the view, from the nose bridge, apply a drop of light pearl shadows.
- Black eyeliner draw a thin neat line on the upper eyelid.
- Make up your eyelashes.
Casual makeup for brown eyes may include interesting colors. Look at these harmonious and beautiful images:
- Shiny shades of neutral shades, thin but clear eyeliner, which emphasizes the look, long eyelashes - is a win-win option for every day. Gentle, but attractive eye makeup is a great company of perfect face tone with a gentle blush and lips, painted in the technique of "ombre"
- A rounded eyeliner is another fashion trend. It gives an unexpected splash of color and well emphasizes brown eyes. Bright lipstick completes this bold look.
- Berry shades also do not lose their popularity. Gentle smoky makeup with a very thin black eyeliner perfectly in harmony with the rich color of the lips.
- Most often in the makeup should be one accent. As, for example, in this image the main attention is paid to expressive eyes. Therefore, in order not to overload the makeup, leave your lips dull. Light translucent shine is best for this look.
- And here is another version of smoky makeup, but already more saturated.Of course, the lips should be quite light and natural. But a light blush can not be forgotten, he, on the contrary, will give freshness to the face.