The fact that you have the same eye color as half of humanity does not mean that you are destined to merge with the crowd. Beautiful everyday makeup for the brown eyes will emphasize their expressiveness. What colors are right for you? How to make everyday makeup for the brown eyes? The lessons that you will find in the article will help you answer these questions.
Here are some shades of shadows worth having in the cosmetic bag, so that your look becomes even more beautiful:
- Bright blue color - it contrasts perfectly with the brown eyes and distinguishes it. In the form of a pencil or a pencil, it will also come in handy.
- Greenish-golden - this shade does not look boring and at the same time is not striking. In general, all metallic tones come to the brown eyes. Golden eyeliner is an interesting fashion trend, which you should pay attention to.
- Violet is a color opposite to brown, so it contrasts favorably with brown eyes.
- Saturated copper shadows on the fold of the eyelids will add brightness and depth to the makeup.
- Matte dark blue color is perfect for light smoky makeup, suitable for every day.
- Golden shadows immediately give shine to the eyes and can brighten up even the most simple make-up.
- A pallet in warm brown colors will help create both a gentle image for each day, and a brighter evening.
But red and yellow, as a rule, do not blend well with brown eyes.
To achieve the effect of "bare" skin and at the same time to hide flaws and refresh the appearance - the task is not easy.
Let's look at this gentle everyday make-up for the brown eyes step by step:
- First, apply a base (primer) to the shadows so that they lie down well and stay on throughout the day.
- Using a beveled eyebrow brush, lightly fill them with a shade of shade that best matches their natural tone.
- Powder an eyelid with shadows of ivory that will hide the redness. The fold of the century is emphasized by a darker brownish color. In the outer corner of the eye, shade the shadows less to get a more saturated shade. With the same color, underline the lower eyelid slightly. The main condition is to carefully shade each line. In natural make-up there are no sharp borders and color transitions.
- Stress the eyelid with a brown eyeliner. It looks softer and more natural than black, but at the same time it has the same effect of a visual increase in the density of the eyelashes. Try to make the line as thin as possible.
- Now give the eyelashes a bend with the help of tweezers.
- This step can be skipped at will. Glue individual bundles of artificial eyelashes so that they look natural. Wait until the glue dries.
- Under the eyebrow, apply light shadows with a mother of pearl or highlighter, but do not overdo it, you just need to lighten the area lightly.
- And to complete this everyday make-up for brown eyes, use mascara to give volume.
If you want to make the look more expressive, then use black eyeliner and draw a thicker line. To make the makeup look harmonious and complete, do not forget to bring the lower eyelid with the same shadows that you used, highlighting a crease in the upper eyelid.
Green and blue tones are interesting to stress the brown eye color. While soft neutral brown shades soften their brightness. Here such easy or light; mild casual make up for brown eyes visually will show, as it looks or appears.How can I repeat it?
- For all the mobile eyelid, apply a greenish shade with small glitter. Do not output the color too high.
- Stress the fold of the century with a brownish tinge. Rastuchushte colors, so that there is no sharp boundary between them.
- Using a thin brush, use dark shadows to make a soft line along the eyelashes.
- Under the brow, apply shining shadows.
- Turn up the tweezers and carefully paint your eyelashes with mascara so that they become fluffy and expressive.
But how will this make-up look, but using a turquoise color.
Experiment and choose the shades that are best for you.
Mint candy in chocolate
It is possible and in another way to perform everyday make-up for brown eyes with the use of green and brownish hues.
Here's how it's done:
- Start with the outer corner of the eye and the fold of the eyelid. In this area, put a shadow of a dark beige color.
- Then, make up the mint shade of the inner corner of the eye and the middle of the eyelid. Rastushushte border.
- Using a thin brush, underline the lower eyelid with the same colors that have already been used.
- It remains to make a thin line of eyeliner and make up eyelashes, and make-up will be ready. For a more expressive image, add dark brown shadows to the fold of the century.
10 minutes for makeup
No time to paint? It does not matter if you learn to do this simple everyday make-up for the brown eyes.
- With a pencil or a wax set for the eyebrows, underline their shape and color.
- Very light matte shadows cover the entire eyelid to even out the skin tone.
- In the inner corner of the eye and above the eye cavity under the eyebrow, apply a highlighter.
- Draw a wide expressive arrow, cover the eyelashes with mascara - and the beautiful image is ready.
The padding can be not only black or brown. Very interesting looks bright blue color in combination with brown eyes:
If this is too bright for you, then look how the lining of a violet-purple color drastically changes the look of the almost classical neutral make-up.
This is the case when the trend, which came from the podium, can be safely applied in everyday life.
The next everyday make-up for the brown eyes is made using soft matte chocolate tones and a droplet of purple.
- Begin with the base for the shadows, and then apply light brown shadows on the entire eyelid with a small brush.
- Then outline the fold of the century with a darker brown color and carefully blend it.
- From the outside of the corner of the eye, add a few shadows of warm purple.
- Do not forget to underline the lower eyelid. To do this, from the side of the bridge of the nose, bring it a thin line of shadows of brown color, and closer to the outer corner of the eyes - with purple shadows.
- To "open" the view, from the side of the bridge of nose, put a drop of light pearly shadows.
- Use a black eyeliner to draw a fine, neat line over the upper eyelid.
- Paint your eyelashes.
Everyday make-up for the brown eyes can include interesting color solutions. Look at these harmonious and beautiful images:
- Shiny shades of neutral shades, thin, but clear eyeliner that highlights the look, long eyelashes - is a win-win option for every day. A gentle but attractive eye makeup makes up a perfect company for an ideal tone of a face with a gentle blush and lips made up in the "ombre" technique.
- A feathery lining is another trendy trend. It gives an unexpected burst of color and well emphasizes the brown eyes. Bright lipstick completes this bold image.
- Berry shades also do not lose their popularity. Gentle smoky makeup with a very thin black eyeliner perfectly in harmony with the rich color of the lips.
- Most often in make-up there should be one accent. As, for example, in this image the main attention is paid to expressive eyes. Therefore, not to overload the makeup, leave your lips soft. A light translucent shine is best suited for such an image.
- And here is another version of smoky make-up, but already more saturated.Of course, the lips should be quite light and natural. But a light blush can not be forgotten, it, on the contrary, will give freshness to the person.