In modern society, rejuvenation techniques, which are considered not only effective, but also the most gentle and safe, are becoming increasingly popular. For those who want to get excellent results, non-surgical facelift of the face and neck has become an excellent alternative to surgical intervention.
Features of the techniques
Modern discoveries, technologies and developments in cosmetology can offer a large number of options to combat skin wilting and the first small wrinkles. Each species has its advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, before you go on such procedures, they must be studied and selected the best. As a rule, any non-surgical facelift occurs in two possible ways:
- various chemical compounds are injected under the skin (vitamins, acids, own concentrated plasma);
- the problem areas are affected by an infrared beam or a special laser.
Regardless of the chosen method, all internal reserves of the body begin to be involved, namely, the intercellular metabolism is activated, the production of collagen is activated, and its own cells are actively updated.
Naturally, these are not the only ways to tighten the face, in addition to cosmetic options, the skin can be improved at home with the help of gymnastics and masks. Each client independently chooses for himself this or that technique, which for him will show the best results.
There are basic options for suspenders, which can be divided into three key types:
– Chemical. They involve the use of special solutions of acids for peeling.
– Mechanical. This method removes the top layer of the skin using abrasion and peeling.
– Laser. This device is used to smooth and improve the condition of the skin.
Despite all the positive qualities that beauticians say about, non-invasive face lifting still has drawbacks that are better taken into account in order not to harm yourself. It is not allowed to apply the techniques to those who have:
- skin problems (infections, acne) in active periods;
- chronic and common diseases in acute stages;
- tumors in places of rejuvenation;
- metal implants or pacemakers in the impact zone;
- during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
All women want to look beautiful and young, but as time goes on, the skin does not become firmer and healthier. Not every woman will want to take advantage of surgery, since there are many risks and contraindications. In this case, non-invasive face lift will be a great solution. Feedback from satisfied customers highlights a number of key benefits, which are described below.
1. There is no need for anesthesia. This technique does not give patients virtually no discomfort.
2. No surgery. The rejuvenation procedure does not break the skin and does not injure the epidermis. This completely eliminates blood loss, the appearance of scars, the infection of clients, and also minimizes all sorts of complications.
3. Lack of a rehabilitation period. A non-invasive face lift allows you to maintain an ordinary lifestyle both during and after all procedures.
4. No seasonal contraindications. Such methods can be used throughout the year due to the fact that the upper layer of the skin is not affected, which is more susceptible to solar radiation or high temperatures.
5. Efficiency. These procedures help to make the cover smooth and elastic for a period of 1 to 1.5 years.
You can see a positive result after the first session, and it will increase over time, even after completing a full course.
Non-surgical facelift techniques today are considered very popular. According to reviews of satisfied clients, such procedures are used to rejuvenate the body and face and fight against such major signs of aging as flabbiness, wrinkles, pigmentation, as well as other cosmetic defects. Professionals claim that these sessions are shown to patients with scars, post-acne, cellulite and stretch marks. Well enhance the effect of the procedures of phato-positioning, vacuum massage.
Such plastics can make themselves people aged 20 years. The most pronounced effect of the intervention will be noticeable in clients from 40 to 60.
Mesotherapy, or mesolifting
This method is considered to be one of the most popular methods of non-surgical intervention, which activates internal processes. This non-surgical facelift is indicated for women over 40 years old. The essence of mesotherapy is that cosmetic needles are inserted into the skin using a needle, including vitamins, hyaluronic acid and trace elements. The entire full course consists of 3-5 procedures.
The peculiarity of the method lies in the introduction of those preparations that reach the inner layers of the dermis. The procedure enhances blood circulation, stimulates cell renewal and activates metabolic processes. Thanks to the mesolifting, flabby skin is perfectly smoothed at the cellular level, due to which deep folds are reduced. The main contraindications to this method are: pregnancy, lactation, impaired blood clotting, suppressed immunity and personal intolerance to drugs. The main disadvantages of such sessions are pain, relatively high price and the presence of bruises and swelling for 2-4 days.
This procedure (according to women) perfectly smoothes the signs of aging of the skin by fixing tissues. As a result, the muscles of the face and neck are perfectly tightened and secured. Excess fat and loose skin are partially removed. After applying the cover becomes more healthy and young. Non-surgical facelift with threads is best suited for patients between the ages of 40-60 years.
During the procedure, thin threads of special material are passed through the skin, which begin to hold onto the tissues that have lost their former elasticity. With their help, the muscles are raised to the desired position, then firmly fixed. Such a session takes literally 30 minutes. The rehabilitation period after the suspenders is very fast and does not cause discomfort. The next day, patients are already returning to their former lives.
Beauticians noted the following results:
- special threads improve and tighten saggy and loose skin;
- correct the lowered corners of lips, nasolabial folds become less noticeable;
- remove atrophic and retracted scars.
Non-surgical face-lift is not recommended for clients who have bleeding disorders, infectious diseases and inflammations. Reviews of satisfied users argue that this procedure is quite swift and effective result. After the end of the session there are no scars, and the final result remains the same for about 2 years. But just as in any of the methods, there are also disadvantages, which primarily include the high cost, as well as a limited range of actions - that is, only a lift happens.
Deep chemical peels
This non-surgical facelift is considered the most popular. Thanks to this procedure, it is possible to influence the deep layers of the dermis, remove pigment spots, smooth out wrinkles, correct scars and eliminate other changes on the skin. Recommended for customers who have reached the age of 50.
Despite the fact that the procedure does not require surgical intervention, it is done only permanently, since after it the skin requires careful care. The essence of the method lies in the fact that under anesthesia the patient is administered pre-prepared formulations, removing the deep, middle and upper layers of the dermis. It will take from 7 to 10 days to restore, after which the skin will be completely revived.
According to reviews, peeling improves skin color and smoothness, increases cell regeneration, removes pigmentation and hyperkeratosis, tightens pores, improves blood microcirculation and activates collagen production. Non-surgical circular face lift visibly reduces wrinkles and rejuvenates the face.
The main contraindications for which you should not choose such a procedure are lactation, pregnancy, worsening of chronic diseases, skin oncology and mental disorders. The advantages include the fact that one session is enough for a demonstrative effect. There is also the possibility of a combination with surgical interventions. But there are also disadvantages, which include a high risk of allergic reactions and scarring.
Non-surgical facelift at home is a variety of exercises that can restore skin tone and strengthen muscles. To get the result, you need to perform everything systematically. The procedure will take literally 15 minutes of time. Such exercises can be done both standing and sitting, but it is best to sit on the edge of the chair, straighten your shoulders and straighten your back. The following manipulations are considered the most popular and effective:
- The hand is pressed to the forehead, then the eyebrows and the muscles of the forehead rise upward under it. One approach takes 8-10 seconds, the exercise requires 4 repetitions.
- With the index finger adhere to the muscles above the eyebrows - at this moment it is necessary to squeeze the eyes tightly, and then relax, repeat 10 times.
- Raise the eyebrows with your hands a few millimeters and fixed. At this moment, the eyes close for 5 seconds, after the rest begins, several repetitions are performed. This procedure allows you to make the upper eyelids elastic and relieve them of wrinkles.
- We press the muscles at the bottom of the eyes with our fingers and close our eyes tightly for 10 seconds, so repeat 6 times.
- Air is drawn into the mouth and it is distilled from one cheek to another, this is how it is performed 30 times without stopping. Thanks to this exercise it is very easy to remove the nasolabial fold.
- Circular movements are done with the lips in two directions. At this point, you need to feel the relaxation of all muscles. Then they are formed by a straw and set aside to the maximum. It is held so for several seconds, and after repeated in the other direction, to perform 6 times.
- To prevent circular wrinkles, you need to stretch your mouth. To do this, you must open your mouth well, as if saying the sound “O”, linger for 8 seconds, then relax, perform 5 times.
- There are also exercises for the lips. Air is drawn into the mouth, then it is pushed, like water, in different directions. Next, you will need to open your mouth, stretch your lips, and then with your hands slowly hold on the sides of your face. It is carried out before the appearance of a burning sensation in the muscles, after which it is necessary to relax and have some rest.
- To tighten the muscles of the neck, they are strained, mentally as if pronouncing the sound "Y". In this position, you need to hold out for 8 seconds, and after that relax, do 8 times.
For a quality result, you should regularly perform all these exercises for the face. Non-surgical facelift in the form of gymnastics, according to reviews, is considered the safest and most accessible to all.
This technique is to use your own plasma. Developed and tested by domestic scientists. It is based on the effect of restoring the surface of the skin with platelet-rich plasma cells. Injections are administered to the patient in problem areas, due to which the function of fibroblasts begins to be activated and the synthesis of collagen improves. As a result, the non-surgical facelift activates the biological mechanisms of the restoration of the integuments and their rejuvenation.
Fractional Laser Rejuvenation
This is an absolutely safe and innovative method, which is aimed at stimulating the regeneration processes in the deep layers of the dermis. Can be used for both young and aging customers. This system allows you to get unsurpassed results of lifting and rejuvenation. Non-invasive face lift is suitable for all skin types and can be used even in summer. The effect is achieved instantly and lasts up to four months.
The method of the procedure consists in exposing the integuments to highly efficient light sources. The production of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin is actively stimulated. After applying the course, the face, neckline and neck of the patient acquire healthy, smooth and smooth skin. The method also allows you to deal with excessive hair growth, vascular mesh, pigmentation and fine wrinkles.
Such remedies include placental creams and masks. Unlike traditional products that work superficially, these components remove the very cause of aging. They contribute to the awakening of hidden reserves in the body and cause the cells to work actively, as in the period of youth. It is recommended to apply all ingredients only on massage lines.
Chinese cosmetics for non-surgical facelift is used to:
- replenish stocks of elastin and collagen;
- rejuvenate, restore and brighten the skin;
- smooth wrinkles and prevent their appearance;
- relieve fatigue and tension, give freshness to the face;
- eliminate pigmentation.
It is recommended to use such series since the age of 25, since the components satisfy all the needs of even young skin, thereby increasing its resistance to the environment. Such cosmetics, cosmetics, revives new cells, replenishing them with the supply of elastin and collagen, improves skin functions, makes wrinkles less noticeable, and also helps to slow down the aging process.
Even men can successfully use such products, especially those with sensitive skin. Creams perfectly soften the skin after daily shaving and restore areas that have been damaged. But, of course, we are talking about a quality product, marked by a certificate. So, for example, TianDe cosmetics has many indisputable advantages.