In modern society, ever increasing popularity begins to receive methods of rejuvenation, which are considered not only effective, but also as sparing and safe as possible. For those who want to get excellent results, an excellent alternative to surgical intervention has become a non-surgical face and neck lift.
Features of techniques
Modern discoveries, technologies and developments in cosmetology can offer a large number of options to combat skin fading and the first small wrinkles. Each species has its advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, before you go to such procedures, they must be studied and choose the best. As a rule, any non-surgical facelift takes place in two possible ways:
- Under the skin are introduced various chemical compounds (vitamins, acids, own concentrated plasma);
- the problem areas are affected by an infrared ray or a special laser.
Regardless of the method chosen, all the internal reserves of the body begin to be activated, namely, intercellular exchange, collagen production, active renewal of own cells are activated.
Naturally, these are not the only ways for facelift, in addition to cosmetic options, the skin can be improved and at home with gymnastics and masks. Each client independently chooses for himself this or that technique, which for him will show the best results.
There are basic variants of braces, which can be divided into three key types:
– Chemical. They involve the use of special acid solutions for peeling.
– Mechanical. This way, the top layer of the skin is removed by abrasion and peeling.
– Laser. This device is used for smoothing and improving the condition of the skin.
Despite all the positive qualities that beauticians say, facelift non-surgical all the same has drawbacks, which are better to take into account, so as not to harm yourself. It is not allowed to apply the techniques to those who have:
- Skin problems (infectious lesions, acne) in active periods;
- chronic and general diseases in acute stages;
- tumors in places of rejuvenation;
- metal implants or pacemakers in the affected area;
- during breastfeeding and pregnancy.
All women want to look beautiful and young, but time goes by and the skin does not get taut and healthier. Not every of the fair sex will want to use surgical intervention, since there are many risks and contraindications. In this case, an excellent solution will be a non-surgical face lift. Feedback from satisfied customers highlights a number of key benefits, which are described below.
1. There is no need for anesthesia. This method does not give patients almost no discomfort.
2. There is no surgical intervention. The procedure of rejuvenation does not break the skin and does not injure the epidermis. This completely eliminates blood loss, the appearance of scars, the infection of customers, and minimizes all possible complications.
3. Absence of rehabilitation period. Face lift non-surgical allows you to lead an ordinary way of life both during and after all procedures.
4. There are no seasonal contraindications. These methods can be used throughout the year due to the fact that the upper layer of the skin, which is more prone to solar radiation or high temperatures, is not affected.
5. Efficiency. These procedures help to make the cover smooth and elastic for a period of 1 to 1.5 years.
You can see a positive result after the first session, and it will increase with time, even after passing a full course.
Non-surgical facelift methods are now considered very popular. According to the reviews of satisfied customers, such procedures are used to rejuvenate the body and face and are struggling with such basic signs of aging as flabbiness, wrinkles, pigmentation, as well as other cosmetic defects. Professionals assert that these sessions are shown to patients with scars, post-acne, cellulitis and stretch marks. It will greatly enhance the effect of the procedures of fathomodulation, vacuum massage.
Such plastics can be made by people aged 20 and over. The most pronounced effect of the intervention will be noticeable in customers from 40 to 60.
Mesotherapy, or mesolifting
This method is considered one of the most popular ways of non-surgical intervention, which activates internal processes. Such a non-surgical face lift is indicated to women from 40 years of age. The essence of mesotherapy is that with the help of a needle, cosmetic mixtures are introduced into the skin, including vitamins, hyaluronic acid and trace elements. The entire full course consists of 3-5 procedures.
The peculiarity of the method lies in the introduction of those drugs that reach the inner layers of the dermis. The procedure enhances blood circulation, stimulates cell renewal and activates metabolic processes. Thanks to mesolifting, flabby skin at the cellular level is perfectly smoothed, thereby reducing deep folds. The main contraindications to this method are: pregnancy, lactation, bleeding disorders, suppressed immunity and personal intolerance to drugs. The main disadvantages of such sessions are soreness, a relatively high price and the presence of bruises and swelling within 2-4 days.
Facelift with threads
This procedure (according to women) perfectly smooths the signs of skin aging with the help of tissue fixation. As a result, muscles of the face and neck are tightened and fastened. Partially removed excess fat and flabby skin. After application, the cover becomes healthier and younger. Non-surgical face lifting is best suited for patients aged 40-60 years.
During the procedure, thin threads of special material are passed through the skin, which begin to hold tissues that have lost their former elasticity. With their help, the muscles are lifted to the desired position, then firmly fixed. This session takes literally 30 minutes. The rehabilitation period after braces proceeds very quickly and does not cause unpleasant sensations. The next day, patients are already returning to their old life.
Cosmetologists noted the following results:
- special threads improve and tighten saggy and flabby skin;
- correct the lowered corners of the lips, nasolabial folds become less noticeable;
- remove atrophic and retracted scars.
Clients who experience clotting disorders, infectious diseases and inflammations are counter-indicative of non-surgical face lifting. Feedback from satisfied users argue that this procedure has a fairly rapid and effective result. After the end of the session there are no scars, and the final result remains the same for about 2 years. But just like in any of the methods, there are also disadvantages, which are primarily attributed to high cost, as well as a limited range of actions - that is, only a pull-up occurs.
Deep chemical peeling
Such a non-surgical facelift is considered the most popular. Thanks to this procedure, it is possible to work on deep layers of the dermis, to erase pigment spots, to smooth wrinkles, to correct scars and to eliminate other changes on the skin. Recommended for customers who are 50 years of age.
Despite the fact that the procedure does not require surgical intervention, it is done only permanently, since after it the skin needs careful care. The essence of the method is that, under anesthesia, the patient is administered pre-prepared formulations that remove the deep, middle and upper layers of the dermis. To restore it will take 7 to 10 days, after which the skin will be completely revived.
As the reviews indicate, peeling improves the color and smoothness of the skin, increases cell regeneration, removes pigmentation and hyperkeratosis, narrows the pores, improves microcirculation and activates the production of collagen. Non-surgical circular facelift significantly reduces wrinkles and rejuvenates the face.
The main contraindications, which should not choose such a procedure, are lactation, pregnancy, worsening of chronic diseases, skin oncology and mental disorders. To the merits is that one session is sufficient for the demonstrative effect, as there is also the possibility of combining with surgical interventions. But there are disadvantages, which include a high risk of allergic reactions and scarring.
Non-surgical facelift at home is a variety of exercises that can restore skin tone and strengthen muscles. To get the result, you need to do everything systematically. For the procedure, it takes literally 15 minutes of time. Such exercises can be done both standing and sitting, but it's best to sit on the edge of the chair, spread your shoulders and straighten your back. The most popular and effective are the following manipulations:
- The hand is pressed to the forehead, then the eyebrows and muscles of the forehead rise upward beneath it. One approach takes 8-10 seconds, the exercise requires 4 repetitions.
- The index finger is held by the muscles above the eyebrows - at this moment it is necessary to close your eyes very tightly, and afterwards to relax, repeat 10 times.
- Raise eyebrows for several millimeters and fix. At this point, the eyes are closed for 5 seconds, after rest begins, several repetitions are performed. This procedure allows you to make the upper eyelids elastic and relieve them of wrinkles.
- We press the fingers of the muscles under the eyes and strongly squint for 10 seconds, so repeat 6 times.
- The air is drawn into the mouth, and it is distilled from one cheek to another, so it is performed 30 times without stopping. Thanks to this exercise it is very easy to remove the nasolabial fold.
- Circular motion of the lips in two directions. At this point, you need to feel the relaxation of all muscles. Then they fold up the tube and are diverted to the side at the maximum. Holds so for a few seconds, and then repeats the other way, perform 6 times.
- To prevent circular wrinkles, you need to do a stretching of the mouth. To do this, it is necessary to open your mouth well, as if to say "O", stay for 8 seconds, then relax, perform 5 times.
- There are also exercises for the lips. The air is drawn into the mouth, then it is pushed, like water, in different directions. Next, you need to open your mouth, stretch your lips, and then slowly draw your hands over your sides. Performed before the burning sensation in the muscles, after you need to relax and rest a little.
- To tighten the muscles of the neck, they are straining, mentally speaking the sound of "Y". In this position, you need to hold on for 8 seconds, and then relax, do 8 times.
For a qualitative result, you must regularly perform all these exercises for the face. Non-surgical face lifting in the form of gymnastics, according to reviews, is considered the safest and most accessible for everyone.
This technique consists in using its own plasma. Developed and tested by native scientists. It is based on the effect of restoring skin surfaces rich in platelets to plasma cells. Injections are administered to the patient in problem areas, due to which the function of fibroblasts starts to be activated and collagen synthesis is improved. As a result, the face-lift facelift activates the biological mechanisms of restoring the covers and their rejuvenation.
Fractional laser rejuvenation
It is an absolutely safe and innovative method that aims to stimulate regeneration processes in the deep layers of the dermis. Can be used for both young and aging customers. This system allows to obtain unsurpassed results of lifting and rejuvenation. Facelift is non-surgical for all types of skin and can be used even in the summer. The effect is achieved instantly and lasts up to four months.
The procedure of the procedure consists in influencing the covers with highly efficient light sources. Actively stimulated production of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin. After applying the course, the face, décolleté area and neck of the patient acquire a healthy, smooth and smooth skin. The method also allows you to deal with excessive hair growth, vascular network, pigmentation and fine wrinkles.
Such means include placental creams and masks. Unlike traditional means that work superficially, these components remove the very cause of aging. They contribute to the awakening in the body of hidden reserves and cause the cells to work actively, as in the youth period. All ingredients are recommended to apply only on massage lines.
Chinese cosmetics for non-surgical facelifts are used to:
- replenish the reserves of elastin and collagen;
- to rejuvenate, restore and brighten the skin;
- Smooth wrinkles and prevent their appearance;
- remove fatigue and tension, give the face freshness;
- eliminate pigmentation.
It is recommended to use these series from the age of 25, since the components satisfy all the needs of even young skin, thereby increasing its resistance to the environment. Such cosmetics cosmetics revive new cells, replenishing them with a supply of elastin and collagen, improves skin functions, makes wrinkles less visible, and also helps slow the aging process.
Such means with success can be used even by men, especially those who have sensitive skin. Creams perfectly soften the cover after daily shaving and restore the areas that were damaged. But, naturally, we are talking about a quality product marked with the appropriate certificate. So, for example, many indisputable advantages are cosmetics "TianDe".