Beautiful and well-groomed eyelashes are an important part of the blinding look that many women dream to possess. But not all of them are given in the form in which we would like. To solve this problem, there are several methods. The most common are staining with mascara with different effects or eyelash extensions. Modern technology offers a new means to improve the view. This remedy is permanent mascara.
What it is
The tool is a special composition for covering the eyelashes, able to lengthen, dye, add volume and twist the hairs at the same time. Moreover, the effect lasts up to 1-1.5 months (according to many masters). This is very convenient compared to using conventional mascara - the procedure does not need to be repeated every day. If we compare the permanent means with the build-up, the advantage is also obvious: the eyelashes are not damaged, and after removing the layer remain in its original form.
Mascara is produced in the form of a gel or liquid emulsion, the components of which are non-toxic, their evaporation is not dangerous, so there are practically no contraindications to the procedure.
Advantages and disadvantages
Permanent mascara is a cosmetic that has both advantages and certain nuances in the application that must be remembered so that they do not turn into negative factors.
The unconditional advantages include:
- Long-lasting effect (up to 1.5 months with proper application and care).
- No need to apply makeup every day.
- The tool does not harm eyelashes as, for example, glue for eyelash extension.
- The procedure does not take much time (about 20-30 minutes).
What should be remembered:
- Despite its relatively safe composition, mascara can cause allergic reactions. Especially prone to this, wearing contact lenses.
- The procedure can be trusted only to a professional, you should not engage in applying a permanent composition at home and in inexperienced self-taught masters.
- After applying an ultra-resistant mascara, you must follow certain rules that contribute to long-term preservation effect.
The first step is to say that the procedure should be performed only by a professional, because the application requires a certain skill and skills.
- Preparatory work: cleansing eyelashes from sweat and fat, sticking protective stripes on the eyelids. If necessary, produce biochemical hair curling.
- Permanent mascara is applied to the eyelashes with a small brush applicator from the outer corner of the eye to the inner one, evenly over the entire length and area. The composition does not dry out immediately, at this time the master separates the eyelashes with tweezers or other special tools.
- If the client wishes, the master applies several layers of the composition to impart more volume and color saturation depending on the effect to be achieved.
- The lower lashes are treated with a single layer of mascara using the same technology. If a woman does not stain them with normal makeup, then you can leave this area without attention, but there is a risk that the colors and their saturation on the upper and lower hairs will differ. That is why it is recommended to paint them with at least one layer.
Permanent mascara will last a few weeks if you follow simple rules:
- On the first day, completely eliminate the effects of water and moisture: avoid rain, do not engage in heavy physical exertion, do not wash. In a day there will be no such restriction.
- Do not use oily and oily skin care products around the eyes.
- Do not use eye makeup remover. If you still need it (remove additional daily make-up), use cotton buds and remove unnecessary things carefully, without touching eyelashes.
- Eliminate the use of curling irons and brushes for combing cilia.
- It is not allowed to apply the usual ink over the permanent (and is there any point?).
Over time, resistant coating is washed off, eyelashes are updated. Thus, the permanent mascara will gradually disappear from the eyes. If there is a need to update the layer, the old one is cleaned with a special cosmetic solvent. Again it is worth noting that the master must do this.
Biozavivka and coloring
Permanent mascara makes eyelashes bend, but the biowave procedure is not performed by this tool. For this purpose, special devices (curlers) and colorless adhesive compositions are used. The procedure can be performed before applying a durable color coating.
Biowave, permanent mascara together hold on a little longer and enhance the effect of each other, according to experts and satisfied customers.
There are less stable carcass compositions - semi-permanent. They last 2-3 weeks, are less resistant. If you use them in conjunction with biowave, their service life will be 3-4 weeks.
What do customers think
Permanent mascara reviews are very different, because some women are ideally suited, others have allergies. The opinion is also influenced by the skill of the specialist who performed the procedure and the quality of the material itself: cheap samples will not create a magic effect, eyelashes can be glued together, such a coating will quickly fall off.
Good reviews about the permanent carcass, applied qualitatively, come from girls who go on vacation: hike, sea, travel. There is no need to constantly dye eyelashes, and their perfect appearance can create a beautiful open look, which additionally does not need to emphasize. And who wants to spend time on makeup, when there is so much interesting around.
Also, satisfied customers pay attention to the speed of the procedure: about 30 minutes - it is not difficult to suffer.
Permanent mascara sometimes receives negative customer feedback when work is done poorly. Also, women who spend a lot of time at the computer, increased eye fatigue, because the layer still has its own weight, albeit quite small in our opinion.
In ordinary cosmetics stores you can hardly find this tool, because it is not intended for use at home. It is sold in professional outlets and salons, where they buy equipment and consumables from the master of the beauty industry.
Permanent mascara, the reviews on which are mostly positive, is of high quality, which means it cannot be cheap. The average price for a good professional composition starts at around 2000 - 2500 rubles. Masters of high class use samples of more than 3000 rubles. Of course, you can find bottles of 1000 - 1500 rubles. but what effect will they give?
Permanent mascara, the price of which may seem too high, quickly pays off: in the beauty salon, the procedure for applying it will be done for 1200 - 2000 rubles. depending on the qualifications of the master and the level of the institution.
Home amateurs assign a lower price for this procedure - 800–1000 rubles. But is it worth the risk? If the master has a diploma or certificate confirming his ability, then maybe everything will be fine. Self-taught, most likely, will not be able to carry out the procedure qualitatively or will use poor quality material. In both cases, it can harm your eyelashes and even your eyes.