Every woman wants to find the perfect self-care tool. This also applies to pedicure. Pumice, laser graters, electric saws, various baths and creams - there is no limit to perfection. In pursuit of smooth heels spend a lot of money and time, but the result, as a rule, has a short-term effect or does not justify the expectations. Tight and uncomfortable shoes, wearing heels, quite quickly nullifies the achievements of salon masters or their own efforts.
What is baby foot?
However, modern cosmetology does not stand still. Crafty Asian masters several years ago invented another miracle-tool that turned the idea of pedicure in general. It's about special socks, the so-called baby foot. Producers promise that by using this tool, you can get rid of corns, calluses, unpleasant odor and get perfectly even soft skin.
The most popular are Japanese, Korean and Chinese products. However, knowing the love of China to imitate brands, it makes sense to think about the advisability of purchasing such a "cat in a poke".
What are the socks for pedicure exfoliating? Outwardly they are similar to dense polyethylene shoe covers, only higher and with special adhesive tapes for fixation. Inside each product is a layer of non-woven material. It can be impregnated with a solution for peeling, or the solution is applied separately, and it will need to be poured into socks before or after putting them on their feet - this is the personal choice of everyone. There is no fundamental difference.
The package can be one or two pairs. It depends on the manufacturer. Pedicure socks "Soso" are sold for 2 pairs, and Chinese and Korean brands, as a rule, produce one. But in any case it turns out that the use of socks is more profitable than a visit to the beauty salon.
Do not worry about the fact that you will not be able to use the miracle-tool because of the non-standard parameters of the foot. Dimensional mesh is impressive - from 35 to 45 size. So the socks will suit both Thumbelina and the larger ladies.
Pedicure socks: application
Let's see how the socks for peeling work, what is included in their composition and what they are. The composition of the socks of each firm of the manufacturer is certainly different, but the compulsory components are lactic or fruit acids.
Japanese pedicure socks
Babyfoot from the Japanese company Sosu is most popular in Russia, perhaps due to its availability - you do not need to wait long for the parcel, you can go and buy the product you like. In addition, these pedicure socks reviews are numerous and mostly positive. According to them, peeling is able to refine even very neglected heels and return the skin smoothness and softness. There are three versions of socks with various odors - mint, rose and lavender. The products are convenient because the active substance is already impregnated with the inner surface, it remains only to wear them and wait for the result.
The peeling contains lactic acid, which affects the peeling process. In addition, the tool added:
- Ivy. The extract tones the skin of the feet, has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Sage. Reduces redness and irritation, which can appear on the skin. Reduces sweating and eliminates unpleasant odor.
- The soap. Prevents the occurrence of dermatitis.
- Soy and castor oil. They feed and moisturize the skin of the feet.
- The ceramics. Increase the immunity of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid. Deeply hydrates the skin, gives elasticity.
Due to the action of lactic acid in the active substance, softening and flaking of coarse skin, corns and corns occurs. Plant components strengthen the exfoliating effect and take care of the legs.
Korean pedicure socks
Another well-known tool for pedicure at home - Shiny foot peeling from the Korean company Tony Moly. The company exists for more than one year and has perfectly proved itself both in the domestic market and abroad. Pedicure socks reviews are good. The manufacturer assures that the peeling, in addition to its direct purpose, will remove an unpleasant smell, relieve from excessive sweating, relieve stress and help restore water balance. In addition to lactic acid, the extracts of green tea, peach tree leaves and root of Sophora are claimed.
The set includes one pair of socks, active substance for peeling and instructions. Unlike Japanese Sosu, the Korean version assumes an independent infusion of fluids into socks.
Chinese baby foot
No less popular are Chinese socks for pedicure Foot fit. Such products have recently been in high demand. Although these pedicure nosochki reviews have the most controversial: some buyers are happy with the result and note that the tool is able to relieve even the outbreak of plantar warts, others write that the products are ineffective. Perhaps it all depends on the duration of the procedure or on the quality of socks.
The active ingredient includes lactic, oxyantaric, glycolic, salicylic and citric acids, alcohol, castor oil, natural extracts (soap, chamomile, horsetail, clematis leaves, sage, ivy, citrus), arginine, butylene glycol and water.
In the package there is one pair of products with an impregnated special gel inside layer. On legs they need to be kept longer than Korean or Japanese pedicure socks "Soso" (2 hours). Also, the essential differences are what is allowed to achieve the best result and accelerate the exfoliation of the old skin gently rub the heel with a hard washcloth 3-4 days after the procedure. From the minuses - all buyers note the unpleasant smell of the means, and some are concerned that the nail polish is chipped off, even if it is freshly made.
European socks for pedicure
European producers, as always happens, could not stay away from the means, which is very popular, and released their analogues of Asian products. Pedicure socks Almea baby foot from the British company Almea - to confirm this.
It is stated that exfoliation occurs due to the influence of fruit acids, but they are not indicated in the composition. Orange and grapefruit oils are made, extracts of tagolga, sage leaves and clematis, cellulose and glycerin.
Unlike Asian counterparts, European socks do not have a special adhesive tape for fixation, nor any ties. Therefore, if the choice has fallen on Almea, it makes sense to stock up the scotch beforehand.
Socks are recommended to keep on their feet for 2 hours, before use, remove the covering from the nails. Although, judging by the reviews, the active substance does not affect the varnish. The process of exfoliation of the epidermis takes a long time, up to 5 weeks even with the use of scrubs. These pedicure nosochki reviews are ambiguous: equally as enthusiastic praises, and negativity.
Instructions for use
How to use socks for a pedicure? The big plus of this procedure is that there is no need to purchase any additional accessories or tools. Is that scissors.
For those who decided to try pedicure socks, the instruction will not be superfluous. For from the correct sequence of actions, the final result will depend. In order not to be disappointed in the tool, it is necessary to follow all the recommended steps.
Doing it right
- Open the package. Get pedicure pedicure socks, gently cut the top of each product through the perforation. Be careful not to damage the socks themselves and do not spill their contents. If the solution is applied separately, pour it inside.
- Wear polyethylene socks and try to evenly distribute all the liquid so that the feet are completely covered. Do not be afraid to tear your socks, they are quite dense, so they will survive all your manipulations.
- Lock socks using the supplied adhesive tapes. If they forgot to put in the kit, use duct tape. If desired, you can optionally put on top of the usual cotton products. This does not affect the procedure, but it ensures reliable fixation pedicure toes and not let them slide.
- Please be patient. Socks need to stay from one hour to one and a half or two, depending on the condition of the skin of the feet and the manufacturer's recommendations. If you keep them smaller, no visible result. Overtime, focusing on "to be sure", and not worth it. It is not recommended to move or to move through the house during the procedure, so as not to tear wearable, not to pour peeling liquid, and uncomfortable it is. Read a book or watch your favorite program – combine business with pleasure. While you relax, a special solution will transform your legs.
- After waiting the right time, remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water without soap.
- Pedicure socks are designed for one application. Therefore, after the procedure, discard the used sachets. Repeated use will not produce any result, since the active compound will no longer be such.
- Be prepared to wait. Instant results will not. After approximately 3-5 days after the procedure will begin exfoliation of the upper layers of the epidermis, which will take about a week or slightly more. To slightly speed up the process, you can do steamed bath, but in any case it is impossible to treat heel hard with a loofah or pumice stone. You can damage the delicate new skin and put some kind of infection.
Keep in mind that the peeling process does not look very aesthetic, if not frightening. Therefore, try to hold it until the period of sandals.
Where can I buy pedicure socks?
The product for home peeling can be purchased in online stores: "Smile Rainbow", "Scarlett", "Spectrum" have in its range of Asian pedicure socks. The price is more than acceptable - from 100 to 300 rubles, depending on the manufacturer. L'etoile offers its customers Korean pedicure socks at a very democratic price - 252 rubles per pair. They are quite effective. In addition, you can purchase pedicure socks in a pharmacy or order directly from Korea, Japan or China. However, they will cost more - about 500 rubles.
Like any other cosmetic means, pedicure socks have contraindications to the use.
They can be used no more than once in 3-4 months. Also, avoid direct exposure to sunlight during the procedure. With caution use such products need pregnant women, diabetics and women during lactation. There is no unequivocal opinion about these groups: someone quietly uses socks both during pregnancy and during the baby's breastfeeding period. It's like coloring your hair: some do it, some do not. In order to avoid consequences, you should consult your doctor in advance.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out the procedure if the feet have fresh cracks, any irritation or wounds, including scratches. Do not forget that the peeling contains acids!
It is forbidden to use pedicure socks for children under 12 years.
If during the peeling there was a clear feeling of discomfort, burning, you need to remove socks and wash your feet with plenty of water.