Pedicure is one of the mandatory procedures for many people, not only in the female half, but also in the male. But not every one of us can afford to spend a significant amount every 10-15 days for bringing the legs in order and applying a quality coating to the nails. This problem can be solved by learning the art of pedicure. Even such a fashionable pedicure with rhinestones can easily be done by yourself.
Design of pedicure with rhinestones
The rhinestones were only recently new. But now, especially in the summer, every fashionista strives to make a pedicure with rhinestones. Style is chosen for clothes, shoes, make-up. At the same time, you need to ensure that the pedicure and manicure do not strongly contrast.
A classic option is a pedicure-jacket with rhinestones. He will approach any image both on weekdays and in festivities. If you expect a noisy and fun weekend, you should pay attention to the bright neon colors of lacquer, sequins and other elements of decor.
One of the trendy designs this season are geometric lines and contrasting drawings. Especially spectacular, they will look, if a manicure and a pedicure are made in one style.
Ideas for pedicure
Rhinestones are a good solution if you want to emphasize your style and personality. There are many ideas for creating a pedicure with rhinestones, which will give the fingers accuracy and uniqueness:
- pedicure-jacket with rhinestones;
- bright pedicure, red with strass of lacquer or neon colors;
- pedicure in the style of Chinese painting;
- the sea theme is very popular in the summer.
Before you start the process of pedicure, it is better to immediately learn what moments you can stumble. It is enough to avoid the most common mistakes:
- Bath water should not be too hot. Sufficiently comfortable temperature of 30-35 degrees. In such conditions, the legs will not get burned and the coarsened skin will peel evenly.
- Do not cut corns with scissors or, worse, with a razor. Such manipulations can lead to very sad consequences, among which there can be a blood infection. The main tools should be foot scrubs, professional scrapers or pumice from natural materials.
- Cuticle is best left, not cut. For a neat appearance of the legs it is enough to move it away with a special stick. In addition, the chance of injury and infection is minimized.
- Nails should be cut only in a straight line. Only this way the possibility of their further ingrowth into the skin is excluded. Do not cut the corners of the nails or cut them under the root.
What tools are needed
In order to make a beautiful pedicure with rhinestones at home, you should get the following tools:
- a professional scraper that will remove the keratinized skin;
- chopsticks for a pedicure / manicure from an orange tree which will help in moving away cuticles;
- a pair of creams for the legs, ideally moisturizing and nourishing are needed.
It is best to have tweezers or tweezers at hand. They will help with the removal of peels from calluses and corns.
Also, for the feet to be always in good condition, you can purchase special devices for massage, for example, rugs or socks.
Pedicure at home. First steps
A pedicure with rhinestones at home is not such a complicated process. Of course, if you have never done it and have not been to the beauty salon on this procedure, problems may arise. But, in principle, there is nothing complicated in this.
- First of all, before starting the stem, you need to steam out a little in the bath. In the water it is desirable to add soap, a little soda and ammonia (ammonia). The duration of taking such a foot bath is approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Next, the legs are wiped dry and smeared with a cream with moisturizing properties.
- Horny areas should be cleaned with pumice.
- Nails are cut only in a straight line.
- After that, the feet can be kneaded slightly and a small amount of nourishing cream can be rubbed.
Having completed these steps, you can proceed to the next stage - a pedicure with rhinestones.
Coating and decorating
The final stage is applying the coating and the rhinestones themselves to the nail. He is also the most responsible and painstaking, since even the slightest shift of the rhinestones can lead to spoilage of the entire composition.
If the rhinestones are applied to the usual coating with varnish or shellac, then it is better for them to choose those places where the nail plate will be the most durable and does not become bent.
After the last layer of the coating is dry enough, we take up the painstaking process of applying rhinestones. To do this, you need a thin brush or toothpick, as well as a special cosmetic glue. If the glue is not at hand, and the rhinestones must be on your nails, you can use a transparent lacquer.
In those areas where the arrangement of rhinestones is planned, it is necessary to apply a little glue. With a toothpick or a nail file, the rhinestones are picked up and neatly placed in its place. If the crystals are large enough, you can use tweezers to lay them.
After all the composition of the stones is applied, the nails are recommended to be covered with a transparent varnish-fixer, and voila! A pedicure with rhinestones is ready.
It should be noted that masters do not recommend applying rhinestones directly to the nails. Only for high-quality coating or for extended plates.