Parasites in the human body are beings who feed on other species of the animal or vegetable world, and permanent or short-term. Among the worms, there is a huge number (over 260 species) samples belonging to subtypes of smooth and round worms.
Parasitic animals since ancient times known as "worms". With this term the meaning fits the word "worms" coming from the Latin root meaning "slippery".
What are the symptoms of stay of helminths in the human body exist?
- Chronic fatigue. Indicators of constant fatigue include: poor memory, apathy, stress, decrease of concentration, flu-like symptoms. Such emotional, physical and mental symptoms arise when the lack of nutrients and even with perfect nutrition due to the difficult absorption of minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. As a result increases the constant intoxication of the organism parasitic individuals.
- Soreness in the muscles and joints. Worms have the ability to relocate. When this happens, patients experience pain that is taken for the consequences of arthritis. Abnormal inflammation of the joints and muscle mass can be the consequence of a protective reaction of the organism to the presence of worms, and a result of damage to their tissues.
- Problems with weight. Protozoan parasites may be responsible for both decreasing and increasing the weight, which is very different from the norm. The reason for the minimal mass – loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal pain. Ozirenie is a consequence of helminth infection. The feeling of hunger appears when a strong reduction in blood sugar levels, and this is due to the gluttony of worms, as well as due to the deficiency of nutritious elements in the conditions of a satisfactory amount of "empty calories" and because of the poisonous effects on metabolism.
- The syndrome of "irritable stomach". Parasites in the body can excite, provoke inflammation of the intestinal membranes, that leads to a large number of poor appearance and reduction in the absorption of nutrients. The fat that needs to be absorbed in the small intestine, enters the large causing diarrhea, cramps and constipation. Its excess can be found when taking the stool sample.
- Diarrhea. Chain of hearts creates a matter of prostaglandins that provoke frequent watery stools. Diarrhea is considered to be the cause of the stay of "intruders", not only the body's immune response.
- Constipation. Some parasitic worms are adapted to block certain organs. For example, the clogging of the bile ducts leads to jaundice and liver problems, a blockage of the intestines leads to constipation.
- Irritability. Toxic substances and the remains of the worms is quite significant effect on the nervous system. Depression, anxiety, restlessness can be a result of continuous poisoning. There are even people who have become much calmer after the liberation from parasitic species.
- Inflammation of the Airways. Different types of parasites to move throughout the human body include the respiratory system. Runny nose, increased temperature, cough, sputum (presents the cases of sinusitis, in the Wake of the migrating worms) – obvious signs of the presence of worms in the body. One of the expressions of strongyloidiasis and ascariasis is considered to be pneumonia.
- Bloating and gases. Provoked in the small intestine inflammation leads to such unpleasant symptoms. If you do not get rid of worms, these symptoms is able to be expressed with different force for many months and even years.
- Sleep disorder, teeth grinding. In the usual literature on medicine the origin of bruxism remains unknown. But there is a possibility that it is the visible body's reaction to intoxication and stimulation of the nervous system of parasitic individuals.
- Allergies. The pests can be extremely annoying, penetrating into the intestinal wall, causing large molecules of raw food get into the blood. It stimulates the protective system and causes increased production of eosinophils (blood cells) that trigger inflammation of the body tissues – allergic reaction. The worms themselves also allergens.
- Cancer of the disease. Parasites in the human body lead to systematic poisoning of the body, lack of nutrients, disturbances in the immune system, long inflammation. All this can easily lead to the formation of tumors.
- Awful skin. Worms can cause boils, hives, acne, rashes, warts, eczema and other skin diseases.
- Protective failures. Parasitic worms weakens the protective system, reducing the production of protective immunoglobulins and provoke an allergic reaction. Reveals a passage for all sorts of infections, and the gut becomes "home" for dysbiosis. Chronic respiratory ailments and allergic processes are the likely consequences of parasitism in the human body.
Other signs rather diverse and are determined by a variety of individuals, duration of infestation and stage of organ damage from heart attacks or migraines to urinary tract inflammation or asthma.
Causes pollution of the body by worms
There are many factors that can contribute to infection of the human body different helminths, namely:
- difficulties with the intestinal microbiota
- disorder of the outflow of bile, as well as the loss of its bacteriostatic characteristics
- weakened immune system;
- unwashed hands and poor quality processed foods
- poor nutrition
- the depletion performance of gastric secretion, which is responsible for the destruction of the eggs of the worms
- failure of enzyme activity (fermentopathy)
- side fungal infection of the body.
The types of parasites
The structure and mind worms are divided into three groups:
- trematodes (smooth specimens, flukes)
- nematodes (ball-shaped worms)
- cestodes (tapeworms).
Schistosome flukes, opisthorchis and paragonimus have a straight sheet-like body shape with two suction cups. Such individuals are the overall dimensions (over 10 cm), and tiny (1-3 mm).
Often identified parasites in the liver, urinary system, pancreas, blood and intestines. Infection in most cases occurs when ingestion of eggs from food and water (undercooked shrimp, fish, mussels, crabs).