In the focus of this article - the most popular vitamins for the female Opti-Women, reviews about which in the media are both positive and negative. It is necessary to understand what the problem is, why the vitamin-mineral complex has so many conflicting assessments.
Niche of sports nutrition
Negative comes from people who consider all the sellers of sports nutrition charlatans, because vitamins for women produce one of the best manufacturers of Optimum Nutrition. Opti-Women reviews in the media are called just a placebo. It is not for nothing that these world-famous vitamins are absent in the pharmacies of our country.
If you read the full description of women's vitamins on the official website of the manufacturer, it turns out that the complex is intended for people who lead an active lifestyle. The composition includes vitamins and minerals in a certain proportion, which is calculated by the world's leading research institutes. And if you take one drop of any party for analysis, it turns out that its composition corresponds to the international quality certificate.
Smoke without fire
Pharmacy products are the same product as food products promoted by business tycoons to make money on sales. Naturally, in the list of products there are a lot of vitamins, which the manufacturer makes and wants to sell to the end user. Only here the composition and percentage of elements is not standardized by the world standard, but by the quality certificate of the state in which the products are sold. This can be seen by buying known vitamins, for example, in pharmacies in Germany and Russia.
The products, which are represented on the world market of sports nutrition, do not need additional advertising and promotion of products through pharmacies of all countries. A quality product always sells itself, as it was done a decade ago by the Opti-Women vitamins. Comments of doctors who have encountered work with this product are only positive.
Lovers to talk about fairy tales
And is it possible, the reader will ask, that the same vitamins act on one person and generally ignore the other, as in the reviews of this often write? Anyone can answer this question on his own if he imagines two people:
- Mental or physical stress at work, little time for sleep, food with half-finished products and fatty foods. Perhaps fast food, alcohol and smoking supplement the picture.
- Mental or physical stress at work, but a full 6-8 hour sleep and a healthy diet, which includes vegetables, fruits and berries. No semi-finished products, fatty foods and fast food.
In this case, the action of vitamins will be noticed by the first person who has the most real vitamin deficiency. The supply of microelements necessary for the organism will immediately affect the general state in a positive way. But for a person who leads a healthy lifestyle and eats products with a high content of vitamins, the reception of Opti-Women, feedback about which guarantees the result, will not do anything. After all, in a healthy body, everything is enough, excess vitamins will simply be released naturally. And even harm.
Vitamin composition of this complex?
A standard set of vitamins (A, C, D, E, K and the whole B-group) is unlikely to surprise anyone. Naturally, the manufacturer uses "horse" dosages, which are oriented to the average weight of an athlete (about 60 kilograms). No dirty trick is expected, except with vitamin C, which can cause allergy in the form of a rash on the body of a small percentage of people in the first days of admission.
But calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, chromium and selenium fit perfectly into the Optimum Opti-Women complex. Reviews of the female are unanimous here - the elasticity of the skin has improved, and the "women's days" have become much easier to bear. Customers have many questions to the phrase: "Other useful minerals," which is not deciphered anywhere, but, apparently, the manufacturer did not want to share branded production technology with competitors (this is quite normal for all manufacturers of sports nutrition).
Contradictions regarding some additives
Many will be interested in negative reviews on Vitamins Opti-Women. Contraindications relate to some additives available in the complex:
- Angelica officinalis (Dong Quai). An indispensable component that is used in all medicines designed to treat female diseases. In folk medicine in general, medicine is number one. But many doctors say that it greatly increases the sensitivity of the skin to sunburn, and because of it can appear konopushki on the body.
- Vitex sacred (Chasteberry). The drug prevents mammary gland disease, but its overdose can cause nausea, headache and weight gain.
- Garcinia Extract. The drug is positioned as a fat burner, which increases metabolism. Confuse side effects: an allergic rash and a strange reaction in the form of nasal congestion.
Pleasant components in the complex
If you make a list of all the problems that many customers would like to get rid of, then the list of drugs that are undesirable for buying will be great. Many will be interested to know that the manufacturer of the vitamin complex took into account the wishes of potential buyers and added many interesting biologically active additives to its Opti-Women product. Experts' comments indicate that the presence of the following components will significantly improve the health of the female sex:
- Lutein. Reduces the risk of retinal degeneration and prevents the development of cataracts.
- Lycopene. Normalizes the exchange of cholesterol in the body and protects the skin from aging.
- Ostivone. It feeds bone tissue. Very useful additive for those who want to lose weight on the treadmill. After all, it is this exercise that greatly exhausts the unprepared knee joints.
- Zeaxanthin. Another component for the retina is the eye. There are many scientific papers confirming the neutralization of free radicals in such an important human organ.
- Alpha Carotene. An antioxidant that can stimulate the cells of the body to correct division.
Recommendations for use
A very big influence on buyers is left by some people regarding the reception of Opti-Women reviews. How to take the complex, described directly on the package to the product, on the official website of the manufacturer. And at all to what to look for, what methods are offered by those who are based ostensibly on personal experience. Everything is simple and transparent.
In a day you need to take two capsules. Reception can be divided into two times, but you need to eat only with meals. The fact is that many vitamins and components in the complex are fat-soluble. That is, without the connection with fats, supplied with food, vitamins will not enter the body.
It is forbidden to break capsules, as some "experts" recommend in the media. Containers are small in size and easily swallowed even without washing with water. Some medical sources recommend mineral complexes and bioactive additives to be consumed on an empty stomach. All these tips should be ignored by the buyer when using Opti-Women. Feedback in this case is of low priority compared to the recommendations of the manufacturer.
Target audience of the vitamin complex
There is another point that everyone should pay attention to before buying Opti-Women (vitamins). Comments in the media from some women sometimes just do not succumb to logic. The name of the complex does not just hint, but positions the vitamins as a product for the female. If Opti-Women improves well-being, has made the skin more elastic and relieved of the symptoms of some illnesses, this does not mean that it will be useful for men and children. For the male population, Optimum Nutrition has released the Opti-Men product, and the intake of vitamins for a child is generally prohibited, it is even said on the packaging itself.
As is known, the male body differs from the female system with hormones. So, the vitamin-mineral complex has components that modulate the female reproductive system, and most of the dietary supplements are called to support the hormonal female fund. What is only Angelica officinalis, which has in the composition of vitamins Opti-Women. Comments of doctors assure that he is able to "put on the shoulder" male hormone testosterone with all the ensuing consequences.
Positive feedback from potential buyers
Once it comes to the merits of Opti-Women's vitamins, customer feedback will be of interest to people who are interested in this product:
- Strengthening of hair and improvement of their natural shine are noted.
- The nails cease to separate, the rate of their growth increases.
- Improves the recovery of the body during sleep.
- The dryness of the skin disappears, and the color becomes pink.
- Training in the gym is more energetic.
- The use of vitamins in the autumn and spring has strengthened immunity, allowing to avoid catarrhal diseases.
- During the period of admission, critical days were more easily tolerated.
Quite acceptable for vitamins Opti-Women reviews. The manufacturer Optimum Nutrition and did not think to deceive its customers, declaring the product on the international market. However, this is - almost the standard list of positive reviews, characteristic of many vitamin-mineral complexes of good quality, which in pharmacies in Russia abound. The main thing - to find your own, in order to further determine the choice of the manufacturer when buying.
Disadvantages of women's vitamins from Optimum Nutrition
It is clear that the vitamins Opti-Women reviews have a negative nature. From this you can not get by if you consider that the manufacturer himself has included in the list of components biologically active substances that not all people are suitable for.
- Allergic reaction of the body in the form of redness on the face and a small rash throughout the body. It is clear that the intake of vitamins in such cases should be stopped immediately.
- Often, women celebrate a small weight gain. This is due to the property of vitamins to accelerate the metabolism. Here everything is simple: instead of stuffing a hungry stomach with food, you need to support the body with healthy food - vegetables, fruits, meat, sour-milk products, nuts and beans.
- Significant deterioration of mental and physical condition during the intake of a small amount of alcohol. The poisoning of the whole organism when combining vitamins with alcohol is discussed by the manufacturer on the official site, as the complex contains many components that can create toxic compounds in reactions with alcohol.
Feedback from health professionals about sports nutrition
Many readers are always interested in knowing what health workers think about vitamins. In the mass media, a lot has been written about the vitamins Opti-Women. The doctors' reviews in most cases are rather vague and look more like reviews with a full reorientation to another drug.
Attention deserve recommendations on the separate intake of the components of the complex: vitamins, minerals, dietary supplements. Logic in this is in cases where one or more components cause an allergic reaction. Also, some doctors believe that the manufacturer does not have the right to "market" a product containing hormonal components on the same shelf with vitamins.
There are also positive reviews of medical workers. According to the opinion of doctors, the main advantage of Vitamins Opti-Women should be considered high doses of water-soluble vitamins and alpha-tocopherol, as well as powerful antioxidant properties that increase physical endurance.
Recommendations before purchase
All the promoted products of well-known brands are subject to forgery. In the world of sports nutrition, this is the norm, because the cost of chemical analysis is several times higher than the cost of the purchase itself, so everything is based on trust in the seller. This is very often used by many charlatans.
Do not buy sports products in natural markets at a very attractive price, very often you can run into a fake. Recently, many online auctions offer for a penny to buy goods, explaining to curious buyers such a democratic pricing policy as work directly from the manufacturer, especially when it comes to Opti-Women (vitamins). Reviews from the photo, confirming the quality of the product, in such online stores quite often have a strictly customized character.
For this reason, you need to buy vitamins only in specialized stores or on trusted sites that have the appropriate license and registration in state bodies. All products of sports nutrition must have the date of manufacture and the deadline. All products have additional protective packaging, eliminating accidental opening.
Naturally, before buying it does not hurt to find out from your attending physician whether any of the components in the preparation will cause an allergic reaction. Acquisition should be done only in a specialized store, and be sure to look at the date of manufacture of vitamins Opti-Women. Experts' reviews say: with the right approach to the acquisition and reception of the drug, there will be no harm from it.