Each nation, each tribe has its own unique ordinances and ceremonies. One of the most unusual, bright and memorable actions, of course, the wedding. In the world of Islam, this ceremony is called “nikah”. The Muslim nikah is the same as wedding in the Christian world. Beautiful name translates as “marriage”. Nikah is one of the most important moments in the life of a Muslim, because in the process of performing the rite two strangers soul become like a single entity – the husband and wife.
Rules of nikah
If other religious ceremonies do not require particularly careful preparation and awareness of participants, that nikah is a special case. Everyone needs to be carefully and responsible approach to its role. After all, if something goes in contradiction with mandatory rules, the marriage will be considered invalid.
So, what are the rules of the rite?
1. A guardian by the bride (most often her father) and at least two witnesses must be present.
2. Nikah - this is a special wedding. Those who marry must have permission to conduct the rite.
3. During the past-day rite, the trustee utters the words of the sentence, and the groom, the answer, confirming that he takes the girl to be his wife. The tone of the spoken phrase, whether it is cheerful and playful, serious or with a tinge of anger, does not matter.
4. A Muslim man can marry a girl of any other religion, but a Muslim woman has the right to unite her destiny only with a representative of her faith.
5. It does not matter the language in which the ceremony is held. One important thing is that the witnesses and other participants understand the meaning of what is being said in the process.
6. Any bodily contact, be it kisses or hugs, is strictly prohibited until the completion of the procession, because until the marriage is concluded, the bride and groom are still considered to be strangers to each other.
7. Before the ceremony begins, the bridegroom must pay the bride's family the fee. Its size is set by the bride and her relatives.
Spiritual recommendations for the ritenikah ”
This is not just a ceremonial ritual. Muslims are very responsible attitude to religious actions. The prophet of Allah bequeathed to the boys, having the opportunity to marry to do so. Not having it, should fast. “Opportunity” is a health (physical and mental), and moral readiness for marriage, sufficient material security men, and his religious literacy. The fulfillment of these conditions is mandatory for a happy and harmonious life in marriage.
Best wife for muslim
As for the choice of the contender, it is necessary to look closely to ensure that the girl was healthy, wealthy, had high moral and ethical guidelines. But the most important indicator of the "quality" of the future wife of Muslims is her literacy in matters of faith and, of course, piety.
What principles should not choose your wife?
The Prophet also bequeathed to avoid marrying a girl only because of her external attractiveness, since this could lead to the destruction of her soul. If you marry a rich one, over time she can become completely unruly. To marry a believing, religious girl is better.
What goals choose future wife
Nikah is the engagement of two people in order to live in happiness and give birth to descendants. Thus, marrying a girl has several goals:
- the betrothed must bring peace and happiness into the house;
- the wife should be able to raise children by teaching them morality, religion, piety and morality.
The bride and groom should be as far apart as possible by relationship. The girl is selected from the religious humble kind. She must be beautiful and be able to conceive and bear children.
Conditions desirable for the ceremony
As for the marriage procedure itself, its participants should know how it is carried out, what they should do in the process.
1. The master of the ceremony should give a sermon. Theoretically, the groom himself can read the words. However, Muslim rules require that a person with an appropriate education speak his mind. First praise Allah and read the testimony of faith in him. After asking for blessings and calling to be God-fearing.
2. Next, pray for the family to be well and happy.
3. Nikah is a ceremony in which the mention of a gift for young people is not only permitted, but even mandatory. The bride can get her present from her future husband immediately, without delaying this moment. Its size can be specified in the marriage registration certificate.
4. Inviting guests to an event such as a nikah, it is a prerequisite of the ceremony. The prophet said that if invited to the celebration the person is not deigned to be, this shows his disobedience to Allah.
5. The bridegroom should read a special prayer, asking Allah for the good of his bride and protecting her from evil.
Nick is not just a rite. This is an amazing, beautiful and filled with the deepest religious meaning event in the life of two lovers.