Vitamin therapy is one of the most effective methods of treatment of osteochondrosis and other diseases associated with degenerative disorders in the tissues. Thus, specialists often prescribe to their patients such a drug as “Neurovitan”. The statement contains comprehensive information about the composition, indications and features of medication.
A little bit about the drug
One of the most popular drugs for the treatment of osteoarthritis and related diseases is “Neurovitan”. This manual contains information that a course of vitamins helps to increase the body's resistance to external negative influences that it becomes even more important on the background of osteochondrosis.
The drug not only contributes to strengthening bone tissue, but also accelerate the recovery of damaged areas. Simplifies the process of calcium absorption, and facilitates the conduction of nerve impulses. “Neurovitan” is available in the form of tablets with a reddish hue. The package contains 3 blisters, each containing 10 pieces.
Active components of the drug
Vitamin is a “Neurovitan”. Manual, among other things, contains information about the composition of the drug. Worth mentioning are the active ingredients:
- Vitamin B1 supports energy metabolism in the nerve fibers. Accelerating the absorption of carbohydrates supports muscle activity.
- Riboflavin is a substance that takes part in the synthesis of hemoglobin, energy metabolism. Promotes accelerated cellular reproduction.
- Vitamin B12 participates in the process of krovoobrashseniya and formation of epithelial cells. also, this substance helps the formation of myelin, which is the basis of nerve fibers. Normalizes the nervous and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B6 is a critical component for the formation of neurotransmitters. Helps to improve the performance of nerve fibers. Helps the body to recover after long-term use of antibiotics.
- Actication is a combination of thiamine and lipoic acid. Given that this substance is fat soluble, it is completely absorbed by the body and ensures long lasting impact. This component is a unique development and not contained in any drug, except “NeuroVita”.
Contains comprehensive information about the drug “Neurovitan” instruction. The price of this drug is fully justified, because the development was accompanied by fundamental research. Scientists from Japan and the U.S. have conducted a lot of experiments, which proved highly effective in the treatment of diseases of musculoskeletal system, liver, tissues and neurological disorders.
The main advantage of “NeuroVita” is that side reactions are virtually absent (except for isolated cases). The effect of the drug is much higher than the results from the application of vitamins of group B. Due to the fact that each component is placed in a separate capsule, the absorption is gradual.
To achieve the pronounced effect it is necessary to take “Neurovitan” within a month. The daily dosage is determined in accordance with the age of the patient:
- with 3 to 7 years appoint 1 tablet daily
- children under 14 years take 1 to 3 tablets daily
- adults appoint 3-4 tablets a day
- during pregnancy is permissible to take not more than 1 tablet a day
- nursing mothers appoint 2 tablets a day.
Who recommended the drug
Before taking this medication “Neurovitan,” the user manual is mandatory reading. It contains information about these indications:
- diseases of the nervous system
- neuropathy of diabetic origin
- various pathologies of the liver
- diseases of the female reproductive system
- gestosis during pregnancy
- cardiovascular disease
- radiation sickness
- peripheral paralysis.
Who should not take the drug
Despite the overall positive picture, in some cases it is impossible to take “Neurovitan”. Instruction for use contains information about these contraindications:
- Allergy sufferers should avoid taking preparations containing vitamin B1
- in the presence of thromboembolism, erythremia and polycythemia, is to exclude the admission of vitamin B12
- given that vitamin B6 helps increase the acidity it is contraindicated for people suffering from ulcer
- prohibited to prescribe the drug to children under 3 years
- individual intolerance and hypersensitivity to the drug
- simultaneous reception of such “NeuroVita” drugs and antiparkinsonicheskih
- addiction to alcoholic beverages.
In rare cases, there is an adverse reaction to the drug “Neurovitan”. Instructions for use contains the following information:
- excessive sweating
- feverish conditions;
- hot flashes
- changes in blood pressure;
- dryness, itching and burning in the eyes
- the weakening of the immune system
- anaphylactic shock
- allergic reaction
- itchy skin
- hives and a rash of other origin
- nausea and vomiting
- stomach pain
- irregularity, dry mouth.
May experience a number of unpleasant symptoms in case of exceeding the recommended dose of the drug “Neurovitan”. Manual, reviews and other sources provide the following information:
- Excessive consumption of vitamin B12 causes acne and allergic reactions. If the drugs are uncontrolled and prolonged, may experience increased clotting of the blood, pain in the heart and a disruption of the liver.
- Despite the fact that vitamin B6 non-toxic, intake of more than six months leads to the development malaise, and nervous excitement. This condition may be accompanied by dizziness. Large doses of this substance cause a neurotoxic effect.
- Overdose of vitamin B1 leads to inhibition of nerve-impulse conduction.
“Neurovitan is a specific drug that should be taken with caution. You should pay special attention to the following information:
- the drug contains lactose, therefore it should be cautious to accept patients with intolerance to this component
- alcohol destroys thiamin, and therefore during treatment it is not recommended to drink alcohol
- in the presence of tumors is not recommended to use this drug except when there is a megaloblastic anemia.
Contains all necessary patient information about the drug “Neurovitan” instruction. The price of the drug, depending on the region and pharmacy chains ranges from 550 to 800 rubles.
Required reading before taking the drug, “Neurovitan” instruction. Analogues have similar properties and composition. So, the most common such funds:
- “Neuromultivit” – drug similar to consider the composition and functions. The main difference is the absence in the composition of vitamin B2 and actetamine. Thus, the efficiency is greatly reduced. This drug is most often prescribed for the treatment of children.
- “Milgamma” – vitamin complex for the treatment of neural pathologies and disorders of the nervous tissues associated with the obstruction of the conduction of impulses. The medication can be taken orally or intramuscularly. Active substances are vitamins B1, B6 and B12.
- “Bioplex” – the drug based on b vitamins speed up the metabolism and carbohydrate metabolism. Contributes to the normal absorption of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- “Beforte” tablet dark brown color, covered with a soluble cover. In the product contains vitamins B1, B2 and B6, and nicotinamide. Components almost completely absorbed in the intestine, contributing to the acceleration of metabolic and regenerative processes.
As already mentioned, contains basic information about the drug “Neurovitan” instructions for use. Reviews should also be read in order to understand how effective is the use of the drug. From the positive comments it is worth noting the following:
- the drug copes well with excessive fatigue in athletes and students
- the work of the nervous system is normalized, irritability disappears;
- increases the resistance of the body to infections and viruses;
- tablets are medium in size, and therefore they are easy to swallow;
- the package contains an instruction that provides comprehensive information about the drug in an accessible form;
- works well in the complex treatment of osteochondrosis and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- in addition to the main action, has a positive effect on the skin and hair condition;
- unique components in the composition that are not contained in any of the analogues;
- strengthens blood vessels;
- increases the level of hemoglobin
- sleep improves.
As we have said, be compulsory reading before receiving funds “Neurovitan” instructions for use. The price, however always are the determining factors when buying certain medicines. Especially often many interested in the opinion of the consumers are negative about a particular drug. With regard to the described tools, the reviews point to the following negative aspects:
- high enough price;
- if there are serious problems with the nervous system, independent use of the drug will not bring results;
- a lot of contraindications and side effects (thus, before using you need to undergo a full medical examination);
- during the reception of the drug does not feel any positive sensations in the body (tangible changes occur only from the second course);
- often the drug becomes the cause of allergic reactions;
- the drug can trigger the appearance of neoplasms, if applied without preliminary examination, than doctors are often neglected.
A relatively new drug in the domestic market is “Neurovitan”. Instructions for use, price, counterparts – all interested patients. The tool shows good results in the treatment of osteochondrosis and nervous diseases, but to its method should be approached with great responsibility. Given the ability of b vitamins to speed up cell regeneration, it is also possible to conclude that while taking the drug at high risk of developing tumors.