Modern eyebrow microblading reviews are gaining both positive and negative, so it is difficult for unknowing people to understand whether they need this procedure at all. In order to deal with this in more detail, one should find out what it is in general, how it differs from the well-known tattoo and what effect it gives.
As you know, eyebrows play a really significant role in the aesthetic perception of the face of each person. Properly selected shape, color and thickness of the eyebrows necessarily transform the face. Unfortunately, not everyone by nature has beautiful eyebrows that adorn the face and give uniqueness to their owner. This, of course, is a disadvantage, but not as catastrophic as it seems at first glance. This nuance can be easily corrected, in addition, modern technologies have already reached a high level, so there are several methods for adjusting and changing eyebrows.
The article will help you learn what microbleeding eyebrows are, how much it holds and how to care for eyebrows after the procedure. This modeling technique differs from the rest in that the eyebrows after it look more natural, in contrast to the standard tattoo, permanent makeup and so on.
What it is
New-fashioned eyebrow tattoo (microblading) is the so-called manual tattoo. This procedure has become widespread not too long ago, although at a rather rapid pace it was able to win the respect of most of the girls. Microblading eyebrow reviews has not only positive, but also negative, although in most cases the girls express enthusiastic about him. As a result of the procedure, the client receives natural eyebrows, which have significant differences from the usual and already “worn” tattoo, when the eyebrows themselves look too bright and imitate makeup.
Differences from the standard tattoo
As mentioned above, the procedure (microblading eyebrows) is a subtype of tattoo, but these two features have practically no similar features.
The main difference is that the work is carried out using different tools. If a classic tattoo is performed with a special machine, then microblading involves the use of a manual tool - a blade blade, thanks to which the specialist injects the pigment into the skin manually. It is worth noting that such a tool allows you to make all the lines as thin and light as possible.
The second, no less important, difference is the depth to which pigment is deposited in the skin. In microblading, it ranges from 0.3 to 0.8 mm.
Before you decide to microblading eyebrows, reviews of which are listed below, it is necessary to consider all its varieties. Here it should be noted that the cost of each species may be completely different from the rest. This is not a surprising fact at all, since the time of the procedures and the effect of each of them are also different.
So, the adjustment of eyebrows in this way is the following types:
- Feather or eyebrow microblading. Technique implies a complete lack of clear and sharp lines. Professionals are advised to look at this version of the fair-haired girls, in order to acquire an incomparable wheat tone. The effect obtained from shading is enjoyed by absolutely all clients, as it visually imparts the thickness of the eyebrows and slightly corrects the previously made adjustment.
- Voloskovy, or European. Compared with the previous version, this method involves the sharpness of the lines. Specialist using a special technique introduces a pigment under the skin, resulting in a separate line-hairs. Masters recommend the European version of people who want to suddenly change the shape of the eyebrows. In addition, there is another indication for hair microblading - the overlap of age-related or congenital bald spots.
- Reconstruction. Clients use this procedure only in exceptional cases when it is necessary to restore eyebrows from scratch. Such situations often arise after injuries, chemotherapy, as well as some diseases. This procedure can be carried out exclusively by the hands of an experienced specialist who has a lot of experience, because the main task of reconstruction is to create a natural effect, and not an ordinary artificial mask.
- Eastern technology or 6D. It is the most difficult and, accordingly, expensive type. In this case, the master uses a micro-blade, through which he creates incredible masterpieces. The result is almost the same as natural eyebrows. Few people decide on such a microblading of eyebrows, the technique of which consists in the smallest drawing of the necessary hairs, as well as retouching the flaws and the formation of additional volume. This effect is achieved through the use of several pigments and cuts with different lengths and directions.
The result may be different, as it depends on the individual characteristics of the organism, as well as the professionalism of the master and the instruments with which the procedure is carried out. Therefore, each person has the right to decide for himself whether to microblading eyebrows, or better to enjoy the natural beauty.
If you manage to find a really good specialist, you can hope for attractive prospects:
- perfect shape;
- new shade;
- changed length and direction of hairs;
- masking cosmetic defects.
Advantages and disadvantages
In addition, it is necessary to understand the advantages and disadvantages that microblading of eyebrows has. It’s impossible to answer exactly how much is held, since everything depends on the type of procedure, therefore this factor cannot be attributed to pluses or minuses. The rest can be noted some features.
The number of positive features include:
- almost complete absence of pain;
- the pigment takes root from the first time;
- rehabilitation period is short;
- the color obtained immediately after the procedure will not change in the near future, as it usually happens during tattooing.
The list of major shortcomings includes:
- high price;
- since the procedure is new, the number of specialists, especially experienced ones, leaves much to be desired;
- if the client does not like the result, you will have to get rid of the pigment with a laser, which will require even more costs.
Indications and contraindications
Eyebrow microbleeding, which may take up to 5 days to heal, is recommended in such cases:
- accelerated hair growth;
- bald spots;
- dull color;
- cosmetic defects;
- rare / not growing hairs at all.
The procedure is most often recommended for people who get tired of daily adjustment. After all, only one session will save a huge amount of time. But there are certain contraindications:
- skin diseases;
- poor blood clotting;
- eyebrow wounds that did not heal;
- hormonal instability.
Hiding the presence of any of the above factors is not worth it, since it will lead to irreversible consequences. First you need to get rid of these ailments, and only then go to a specialist.
Changes after the procedure
Of course, all clients are concerned with the question of what changes will occur, as care for eyebrows after microblading depends on it.
On the first day, no changes occur, that is, you can observe all the same effect that appeared immediately after the procedure. On the second day, everything visually remains the same, but a crust is already beginning to form. The third day will be remembered for the fact that the eyebrows themselves and the area around them will itch, seemingly there will be no changes. On the fourth day, the peeling process begins. And on the fifth day the desired result will be noticeable.
Eyebrow care after microblading
In the period after the procedure is not required to acquire any special funds, spending on this round amount. As a means to care is perfect cream, which the master necessarily recommends. Its action is directed solely at accelerating healing.
In addition, it is necessary to adhere to an active lifestyle. At least elementary exercise should be performed to stimulate blood circulation. During the first month it is strictly forbidden to visit beaches, saunas and other places where the person will be warm.
Cost and salons of the Russian Federation
Considering the prices on the example of the Russian Federation, you can observe the following situation: in the best clinics of the capital, the cost varies from 6,000 to 15,000 rubles, and at the same time you have to pay about 5,000 for the correction.
Among the most professional specialists in Moscow are Anna Sheremet, who works at the Institute of Massage and Cosmetology and does this procedure at a cost of 15 thousand rubles, as well as Albina Sattarova, who makes microblading for 10 thousand rubles.
You can also note the following salons, where such services are provided:
- beauty centers “Ok” - the price is 8000 rubles;
- salon “At Malushi” - from 10,000 rubles;
- School-studio Natural-line, where the price for the procedure at the masters is 6000 rubles, and the teacher - 15000.
Microblading eyebrow reviews, of course, has both positive and negative. From a bad point of view, there are people who did not get the desired effect for various reasons, including problems that prevented the procedure from being carried out.
But there are much more positive opinions, because people get exactly those eyebrows that they could only dream of before. People who improve the eyebrows of the masters of Moscow listed above recommend them, because the stunning effect drove them crazy. The procedure was painless, and the rehabilitation period took only about 4-5 days.