Each system of human organs has its own specific diseases. In the female body, the reproductive system is vulnerable. Problems in this area are fraught with serious consequences for women. One of the most common diseases can be called metroendometritis chronic.
We get acquainted with the concept of metroendometrit
This disease is typical only for the fair sex. The whole problem is that in a number of cases, as a result of the influence of many factors, the inflammatory process inside the uterus develops. In this case, not only the epithelial layer is captured, but also the muscle layer.
Reasons for the occurrence of such disease mass. The most important thing is to recognize it and begin effective treatment. Only in this case, you can be sure that the chronic metroendometritis will not lead to complications.
This disease is quite serious for women who are just about to become mothers. The inflammatory process in the uterus leads to the appearance of adhesions, which are a serious obstacle to the attachment of the fetus.
Causes of the disease
The female body is designed in such a way that every month under the influence of sex hormones, suitable conditions are created for the fertilization and bearing of the future baby. The fetus develops in the uterus, it's just the perfect place with the best conditions.
Implantation of the fetus occurs to the inner shell of the uterus. In a healthy body, it is absolutely sterile, has a supply of useful substances and is able to create all the conditions for the development of the fetus.
But, unfortunately, not always everything is so perfect. In the modern world, women often suffer from inflammatory diseases of the genital organs, which means that there is a high risk of getting the infection inside the uterus. If a woman's immunity is reduced or the treatment of inflammatory processes is not carried out or is not brought to an end, then the infection easily settles on the inner mucous membrane of the uterus and feels great there.
Many factors can provoke the inflammatory process, among them:
- Surgical intervention.
- Complicated postpartum period.
- Difficult childbirth.
- Frequent syringing.
- Examination of uterine cavity or fallopian tubes.
- Scraping the uterine cavity for cancer.
- Surgical procedures for uterine diseases.
To provoke metroendometritis chronic can various infectious diseases, first of all those which are transmitted sexually, for example:
- Intestinal or diphtheria bacillus.
- Tuberculous mycobacteria.
All these reasons can not only give an impetus to the onset of the development of an inflammatory disease, but also quickly enough contribute to the spread of infection in the uterine cavity.
It is worth noting: if the metroendometritis, which declared itself for the first time, is not effectively treated, then, most likely, it will pass into a chronic form and will periodically remind itself.
Risk factors for the development of the disease
In addition to the listed reasons that can cause inflammation, there are also some risk factors. These include:
Modern medications can cope with inflammatory and infectious diseases, the most important thing is that a woman in time turned to the doctor for appropriate care.
Symptoms of the manifestation of the disease can be different. If there is chronic metroendometritis, symptoms may be completely absent. The manifestation of the disease depends on the form and stage. Metroendometritis is characterized by an active phase, but there is a period of remission.
Symptoms of chronic metroendometritis may not appear, especially if there are no symptoms of other inflammatory diseases of the uterus. In the period of exacerbation of metroendometritis, it is simply impossible not to notice this, since there appear:
- Pain in the lower abdomen.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Enough painful menstruation.
During the examination, the doctor-gynecologist detects compaction and enlargement of the uterus. In the gynecological mirror, there are spikes and ulcers on the mucous membrane.
During the period of remission, chronic metroendometritis displays symptoms differently, but they should alert the woman and get him to see a doctor. To such signs it is possible to carry:
- Bloody discharge from the uterus during the intermenstrual period.
- The monthly cycle is disrupted.
- Menstruation last long and very painful.
- Discharge of purulent nature.
- General weakness of the body.
- Periodic increase in body temperature.
Often, women gynecologists are asked whether it is possible to become pregnant after chronic metroendometritis. If a woman is constantly undergoing treatment, and the disease is inactive, a chance to get pregnant is there. But it is worthwhile to know that during pregnancy, certain difficulties may arise.
Diagnosis of the disease
Quite often a woman seeks a doctor if there is a miscarriage of pregnancy at the initial stages, long problems with conception. If at the time of treatment there are no obvious symptoms of metroendometritis, then there is a need for carrying out various laboratory studies, among them the following can be noted:
- Ultrasound. If there is metroendometrit, then the following is found:
- The uterine cavity is enlarged.
- The structure of the endometrium is changed.
- There are bubbles of gas.
- The walls of the uterus are asymmetric. Ultrasound is performed twice: the first time for 5-7 days, and the second - for 17-21 days of the monthly cycle.
2. Hysteroscopy is performed. Metroendometritis is manifested as follows:
- The thickness of the endometrium is not uniform.
- Polyps may appear.
- Partial redness.
- You can see the bleeding areas of the endometrium. The study is carried out at 7-10 days. But it gives only 15-30% of cases, the possibility of diagnosis. Often undetected abnormalities in the endometrium, so use other methods.
3. Histological. Allows you to accurately put the correct diagnosis. It should be done only on the 7-10th day, in no case in the second half of the cycle. Metroendometritis is indicated by plasma cells and lymphocytes, foci of fibrosis, sclerosis of artery walls.
4. Immunohistochemical diagnosis allows you to determine how sensitive the endometrial receptors are to progesterone and estrogen. This is important for choosing further treatment tactics.
5. Biochemical blood test. In the presence of an inflammatory process, the content of leukocytes will be increased.
Before determining how to treat metroendometritis, it is necessary to conduct a thorough and thorough examination. Only after this it is possible to start treatment.
Therapy of metroendometritis
It is not so easy to cope with any disease. Chronic metroendometritis, whose treatment is thorough and lasting, is no exception. Therapy requires a comprehensive and phased approach. The treatment can be divided into the following stages:
- The first important treatment with antibacterial agents that help to neutralize the causative agent. Most often prescribe drugs from the group of sulfonamides, such as “Sulfadimetoksin”, “Sulfalen”, “Furadonin”. You have the ability to even intrauterine infusion of drugs, it will give the most effective and quick result. Also shown is the intake of Immunostimulants, which help the body cope with infection. The most popular are “Kagocel”, “Imudon”, “transfer factor”.
- The second stage of treatment includes:
- Drug metabolic therapy, it increases the supply of endometrium with oxygen and increases local immunity. Often used for this purpose, "Actovegin", "Solkoseril."
- Physiotherapy. Strengthen blood supply, promote resorption of adhesions. Showing: electrophoresis, infrared laser therapy, ultrasound therapy.
- Spa treatment.
Quite often, the treatment of the disease is carried out with the help of hormonal drugs to restore the damaged endometrium mucosa. It has long been known that the quantity and production of estrogen in the body of a woman affects not only its appearance, mood, general condition, but also reproductive health.
If the diagnosis is "chronic metroendometritis," the appointment of natural estrogens can also alleviate the condition of the patient.
Natural estrogens - assistants for the female body
Natural estrogens are no worse than synthetic estrogens, able to restore the lack of hormones in the female body. Products in which they contain a lot, here is a short list:
But most of these substances are contained in beer. It is under their influence that quite often men who abuse this drink get a beer tummy. It should be noted that beer from this point of view is dangerous for the male body, can even provoke infertility, as the content of female sex hormones increases.
We are a little distracted by the strong sex, but going back to beer, I must say that it is made on the basis of hops. The modern possibilities of the pharmaceutical industry make it possible to extract useful phytoestrogens from hops and, on their basis, produce medicines.
The intake of such drugs allows for a short period of time to restore the hormonal background in the body. One such tool is Menomax.
To chronic meteoroidometritis consequences after themselves did not leave the deplorable need to treatment to approach with all seriousness. The course of therapy must be completed in full, following all the doctor's recommendations.
Chronic metroendometritis: treatment with folk remedies
Traditional medicine helps in the treatment of many diseases, its recipes can even be more effective than drugstores. With metroendometry, you can recommend the following recipes:
- From equal parts of the medicine chamomile and gooseberry goose, prepare the mixture, take 1 tbsp. l. and brew a liter of boiling water. After insisting, you can syringe with this infusion.
- Take 1 tsp. crushed oak bark, 3 tsp. chamomile and nettle, 5 tsp. the bird's highlander. Mix everything and from 2 tablespoons and 1 liter of boiling water prepare the broth. It can also be used for syringing.
- Gives good results fee, which includes the leaves of rosemary, sage, yarrow, oak bark. 2 tablespoons of this collection pour a liter of boiling water and let stand. Infusion can be use for tampons in the vagina or douching. It has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
If you ask folk doctors how to treat chronic metroendometritis, then in response you can hear that taking medications is not less important inside, and not only externally. You can recommend the following compounds:
- The decoction of Hypericum. To prepare it it is necessary to take a teaspoon of dry raw materials, pour a glass of boiling water and leave for 30 minutes in a water bath. Strain and take 50 ml three times a day.
- Due to its hemostatic, bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties, plantain has been widely used in the treatment of metroendometritis. Teaspoon of leaves brew 200 ml of boiled water and take 1 tablespoon a day.
- Will help you to overcome chronic metroendometritis calendula tincture on alcohol. You can buy in the drugstore, but if you want easy to make yourself. For this we need 20 grams of flowers pour 100 ml of alcohol and insist 2 weeks. You have to take 10 drops 4 times a day.
If there is chronic metroendometritis, treatment reviews will be positive only if the therapy is started in a timely manner and carried out in a comprehensive manner. Folk methods of treatment should be combined with drug therapy.
Metroendometritis and pregnancy
If you look at the statistics, in more than 15% of cases, the cause of various pathologies during pregnancy is metroendometritis. If fertilization has occurred, and the endometrium is unable to attach a fetal egg to itself, then one can not even dream about further development.
Chronic metroendometritis and pregnancy are poorly combined. Sometimes rejection comes so quickly that a woman does not even have time to think that pregnancy may have come. And all this is perceived as another failure of fertilization, and the matter turns out to be quite different.
If you ask doctor, is it possible to get pregnant in chronic metroendometritis, he will answer you positively, but I will warn that this pregnancy will be difficult enough in terms of preservation. The risk of interruption will be high enough. If you still managed to bring the pregnancy to end, then the diagnosis of “metroendometritis” caesarean section would be the most suitable option of delivery.
In order for the baby to be born healthy, and the pregnancy proceeded without complications, the woman needs to treat all of her inflammatory diseases, especially the sexual sphere.
Only after careful treatment of all diseases can we talk about the planning of pregnancy. Do not risk your health and the health of the baby's future.
Complications of metroendometritis
If you treat the treatment lightly or even neglect it, you can expect complications of the disease. The most serious is the spread of infection through the blood, lymph, fallopian tubes. This can lead to infection of the blood, that is, sepsis, and this is already - no joke.
There may be less serious, but still complications:
- Transition of the disease into a chronic form, and this periodic recurrence of symptoms throughout life.
- Accumulation of pus in the uterus.
- Throwing out the infection from the uterus to the adjacent sex glands (oophoritis) and fallopian tubes. And the diagnosis “chronic metroendometritis” and “bilateral oophoritis” – is no joke. Especially for those women who want to become mothers.
- Develops pelvioperitonitis, when pus enters the cavity of the small pelvis.
Complications can appear after poor-quality treatment in the form of:
- Violations of the monthly cycle.
- Constant aching pain in the lower abdomen.
This, of course, is not a complete list of those troubles that can lead to the disease. Only competent treatment can ensure that all these complications do not threaten you.
Prevention of disease
If we say that chronic metroendometritis and pregnancy can not coexist together, then for women's health it is desirable not to allow the development of the disease. For this, it is important to exclude all factors that may lead to the development of an inflammatory process.
Here are some recommendations that will help to avoid metroendometritis:
- Timely treatment of all infectious diseases.
- Do not allow abortions.
- Regular examination.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Strengthening of immunity.
If, after all, the disease has not been avoided, but it is of a sluggish character, then it is not only the exacerbation of chronic metroendometritis that should force a doctor to visit. It is necessary to conduct regular course treatment.
Women's health is quite vulnerable, but the health of the future generation depends on it. Moms should almost from the diaper explain this to their daughters. Only then can you be sure that your grandchildren will be healthy.