To achieve the desired, many people pray, some prefer to rely only on themselves and do things, and someone reads the mantras of the fulfillment of desires. The next article for those who practice yoga, believes in the power of mantras or simply wants his wish to come true. However, it is worth remembering that any intention should not harm your neighbor. If a person is ill with such a desire, then it is better for him not to start the practice of mantras.
What is a mantra?
Mantra consists of two syllables. The first, “man” means “to think”, “mind”, and the second “tra” means “liberation” from the word “tray”, “protect”. Thus, the mantra denotes the liberation of the mind.
It is charged with divine light and power coming to a person from the depths of his subconscious. That is why the sounds included in the mantra, have an impact on the body, heal and tune in the right way and fill with energy.
It is not a work of literature. Yogis and sages mantras in meditation, as sounds emanating from a higher than human, level of consciousness. Therefore, in the process of its repetition, the consciousness is capable of being transferred to such a level.
Each mantra has the following similar features.
- Rishi is the sage who heard it first and passed it on to others.
- Poetic presentation.
- Devata is the divine patron. For example, the mantra of love and fulfillment of desires and the mother of all Vedas, Gayatri, has Devatu Savitri.
- Binge is the essence.
- Shakti is the power, the energy of the creation of the deity.
- Kilaku is the locking of the conscious essence of the mantra, which is eliminated only through diligent repetition.
There are mantras of fulfillment of desires, explaining the Truth, healing and contributing to the achievement of any emotional state.
The chanting of any mantra is called japa. It can be performed with or without counting. According to the theory of yoga, all the qualities of a deity, during the utterance, quietly and gradually pass into the mind of man from God, like oil flowing from one vessel to another.
She is considered the main and universal mother of the Vedas and the destroyer of sins. Gayatri is the mantra of love and fulfillment of desires, healing and success, purification, beauty and magical power.
It must be repeated at least three times: in the morning, noon and evening.
It consists of twenty-four sounds-syllables without “OM”.
The sages called her as the most powerful and omnipotent, being the unwavering support of everyone who seeks truth and believes in its power.
Singing this mantra daily, a person will soon feel that kind of energy that he had never experienced before. It will guard against hazards, empower them to overcome any obstacles, and lead to success, power and bliss.
They consist of one or more syllables. Carrying the very essence, the energy of the deity, the Binja-mantra of the fulfillment of desires, is very powerful, stronger than usual.
Some of them are abbreviated versions of long species.
- Aum. According to the theory of yoga, the whole world came out of this sound. It is a symbol of the god Brahma. The mantra illuminates the mind, expands the aura, increases vital energy and gives strength. It is sometimes combined with others, enhancing their power.
- Shrim. Anyone who needs the mantra of success and fulfillment of desires associated with material wealth, this type will suit. His goddess is Mahalakshmi, patron of wealth, luxury and material well-being. In addition, it enhances the feminine and harmonizes the energy and mental currents in a person, contributing to the enhancement of vital energy and sexual power.
- Hum The devata of the syllable is the god Shiva, so it will protect and repel any negative impact, even black magic. She will banish demons from within, purify and calm people. It also awakens the energy of the Kundalini.
- Ram has great protective power. A person receives support and strength, peace and tranquility. At the same time, it will give the body indomitable energy, burn all the sins and consequences of karma.
- Khrim. The Goddess Maya is associated with this mantra, which calms, purifies, dispels fear and gives energy, ecstasy and joy.
How to practice?
All japa magic texts are mantras of wish fulfillment. After all, they are chosen depending on the need, ultimately, achieving a result. But for this you should work hard and read them daily.
It is best to repeat the mantras of the fulfillment of desires one hundred and eight times. One means Higher Energy, zero means the perfection of God's creation, and the eight is indestructible and eternal. But it can be limited to another number, a multiple of three. Of course, it will not be very convenient to concentrate and count at the same time. Therefore, for these purposes they use rosaries of one hundred and eight beads. They can be made independently or purchased in the esoteric shop. The mantra of the fulfillment of desires is very powerful thanks to them, since not only will attention not be dispersed into counting, but on the contrary, it will help you to concentrate better.
So, the best time to read is the sunrise, although it is useful to practice in any free time.
We need to find a quiet place and light a candle or incense. Close your eyes, concentrate and present yourself in a stream of light. Express what needs to be resolved and start chanting the mantra.
But before you start, be honest with yourself and think carefully about whether you really need what you are asking for, because desires have to come true. If the answer is positive, then finish the process and complete the mantra until the wish is fulfilled.