French manicure has long become a classic of the genre. Business women and brides wear it with pleasure, it is appropriate anytime and anywhere. But women - the creation of whimsical, and now the classic combination of shades was not enough. The multi-colored service manicure is becoming more and more popular, it looks flirty and playful and allows you to reflect the latest fashion trends. Looking for inspiration? There are a lot of them.
How is a french multicolor done?
Technique of performance is almost no different from the usual French manicure:
- Prepare your nails: give them the desired shape, move the cuticle, polish it with a nail file.
- Apply a base coat.
- Then paint the nails with a base coat. Wait until it dries.
- Apply the tape to the manicure at an equal distance from the tip of the nail.
- If your main color is translucent, then first cover the smile line with a thick white varnish.
- Then take a contrasting color (or several) and paint it with the tips of the nails.
- After the varnish has dried, carefully remove the tape.
- Cover your nails with a fixing coating - and the manicure is ready!
Changing nail colors and smile lines to brighter colors is the easiest way to make a multi-colored service jacket. Here are the winning combinations:
- Almost flesh-colored beige with a matte finish and a very thin strip of golden lacquer is a great option for summer.
- The combination of pastel pink and blue has a delicate, slightly vintage look - this is a choice of romantic natures. If you want more bright colors, then use a dark blue color on the tip of the nail, or electric blue. And if you want a pedicure to match the color with a manicure, it is enough to make up the nails on the legs with one of the shades used on the hands.
- The color of the blue sky and wild flowers - this jacket is multi-colored at the same time bright and delicate.
- Black or red strip at the tip of the nail is a challenge to the classics. Such a manicure looks bold, and at the same time strictly and restrained.
- Red as the base and silver on the smile of the nail is an option for the femme fatale. Depending on the color of the accessories, you can make the strip golden.
- Are you planning a party? A multi-colored French coat made with glittering purple lacquer will look interesting and catchy.
- Metal foil allows you to achieve an even brighter effect than just metallic lacquer. The manicure in cool silvery tones looks very futuristic.
- With the help of the coating with sparkles, you can instantly make an ordinary jacket brighter. And if you want to leave it fairly modest, then use glitter only at the tip of the nail.
- When you use two colors of lacquer, you can make an interesting jacket just by changing their order on one nail.
- Ombre or gradient is now in fashion in everything: in hair color, clothes, accessories, manicure and makeup. Gentle smooth color transition in shades of pink in a new way is a multi-colored french on the nails.
- But pea fans will appreciate the colorful smile on a white background.
Multi-colored french with a pattern
Even if you think that nail art is insanely difficult, do not rush to abandon this idea. Stickers, stencils and plates for stamping will turn you into an artist in minutes.
So, ideas on how to make a multi-colored french jacket with a pattern:
- The simplest option, which is quite close to the classics: apply a coating with glitter on the flesh-colored base lacquer and decorate the ring finger with a small picture-sticker. Simple and elegant.
- White-red polka dots on the background of flesh-colored varnish, accentuated by a thin stripe with a bow, looks flirty and a bit vintage.
- Bright pink nail tip, polka dots of different shades of pink and gorgeous flower with a sparkling pebble on the ring finger - this manicure makes you work, but the result is worth it.
- Do you like the ombre technique? Then why not take it to a new level and draw a stunning manicure that looks like a sea beach? It looks spectacular.
- And for the winter holidays, the combination of rich blue lacquer with sparkles and delicate snowflakes is the best.
- Whatever colors you choose for a manicure, a contrasting thin strip with glitters or without, which separates the “smile” from the main part of the nail, looks interesting and elegant:
- Strict jacket with black tips can be softened with small painted white flowers.
So the color options for French manicure are huge.