Bream – fishing coveted trophy of many fishermen. This fish reaches a fairly large size, are famous for their caution and sense of smell, and lives in many reservoirs in the Midland. Of course, this representative of the carp family and can be caught on the float rod, and on the side – with rubber boats, for example. But the bream fishing on the feeder is the most popular in modern fishing environments and for lovers-beginners and pros. Let's start with the fact that it is most effective and allows to produce great weight and size instances. Second, the bream fishing on the feeder can be carried out in October and even in November (in the absence of ice), which is also important. In this article we will talk mainly about the features of summer fishing, the bait and the nozzle, a gear. I hope that the advice and tips will help you to understand the intricacies and secrets of successful fishing.
Bream on the feeder
Roughly speaking, this tackle is a specialized fishing rod, equipped with a feeder, which is placed bait to attract fish. Snap-in feeder for bream necessarily includes hooks that fits over the bait. All these trendy innovations are in fact not so new: earlier, a similar system was used mainly on the market for carp and bream (one of the folk names – "maquett").
Bream on the feeder, this very comfortable and catchability tackle, begins to bite the end of April. Good fishing almost all summer. In the fall, even in October – early November, bream on the feeder – it is a real production. It is noticed that the most active biting starts immediately after the spawning period. And in summer, bream can take even in the dark.
Where and how to catch?
There are several options for feeder fishing: in the course of the boat in still water. Snap-in feeder for bream much difference does not contain, but there are some nuances, and many of them fishermen suffer, as a rule, empirically. Mainly it concerns the choice of types of baits placed in the trough, their consistency and composition. Also, differences are observed in the strategy and tactics of fishing. On the course – is considered to be the most difficult option. Here it is required to calculate the spacing of the bait on the place of casting, given the speed of the water flow, as in some cases the bait too quickly washed out of the trough, and the fish just did not manage to reach the proposed site of the bite.
The principle of "zerkalki"
It is possible to choose the place of fishing use and the so-called principle of reflection (in the mirror). As a rule, on the river the most deep place will stay have steep banks, and shallow – the shallowest. In order for the bream fishing on the feeder in the summer to be productive, it is best to choose a place a little deeper, and then move upstream a short distance from him. As the bream prefers to be at a depth of, and space for feeding to your choose on smaller sites. Therefore, throwing a little higher deep space, where lurked the fish, you ensure the spread of odors and small particles of bait on the depth (destroys the flow), thus summons the fish to the place of catch.
Bream on the feeder well caught, for example, in July, in the middle of a hot summer. However, fishing requires a rather careful choice of gear, because the bream is traditionally considered to be smart and careful fish.
- Take the rod length is generally not less than 3.5 meters (test 90 grams). By the way, the length variation of the rod are determined largely by the nature of the reservoir: sometimes used 4-meter large volume reservoirs, and for small and overgrown streams use of 2.5-2.7 meters.
- Coil – 3000 bullet, the line is not too thick (bream sees it well in water), the gap 10 lbs (4.5 kg). Sometimes, instead the line uses a twisted cord.
- An important subtlety – leashes. They need to choose thinner (0,12–0,2), depending on the size of expected production. Typically, the length of the leash is determined by experienced from two feet to 25 centimeters. Sometimes the leash is increasing up to 1 meter (in the absence of bites).
- The bream fishing on the feeder in the summer suggests the presence of deliberate feeders. Weight – 70 grams (if the current is very strong, increasing to 90-100). Size medium, traditional square or rectangular shape. Hooks – 10-14 gauge.
Read more about feeders
When bream fishing in July on the feeder, used feeders and open, and closed. For a more comfortable flat. They fit more securely to the bottom. On the ground, uneven and pitted, used roll tooling, made on the basis of an open trough, cone or oval shape (use the plant food). Closer to October use closed feeding trough for animals: moth, for example, or maggots. If the bream fishing in July on the feeder is in a deep whirlpool, more practical and more effective is effective the feeder is not shipped by the lead. She stuffed the loose kinds of feed, slowly sinking, slowly reaching the bottom, emitting a fish attracting scent and trail of particles bait.
Features that you need to know
It is believed that the bream smell it. This fish can detect food at a distance up to 200 meters! Also, this representative of the carp family has a good ear, and here the fisherman is required to maintain a complete silence: not publish extraneous sounds unnatural, otherwise the fish will go. Coming closer, bream already beginning to focus and vision. Therefore, the smell, and the color photos are invaluable when caught bream on the feeder in the summer.
Good bait for bream is half the battle an important step for achieving good results in fishing. To do the bait – an art for many fishermen. Of course, you can do it the easy way and buy ready-made products, the benefit in the fishing shops of all kinds, you can find diverse variants, not like in past years. But a real avid fisherman will always prefer store-bought one that is made with their own hands and, as they say, with a soul!
The composition of the bait
The composition of the mixture can be influenced by various factors, one of which is the presence in the water flow. If it does, apply a sufficient number of binders to the bait do not erode in a short time.
- The main ingredient can be a meal of sunflower seeds, the best, the most fresh, no musty smell.
- The mix includes bread crumbs (light or dark will depend on the composition of the soil at the bottom: you need to try to make bait on it not too stand out and look more organic).
- Bran is commonly used as baking powder (when fishing in stagnant water).
- As the binder component can be used flour, clay, ground oatmeal.
- Don't forget to add fragrances to attract fish. The most common: vegetable sunflower oil unrefined, vanilla, sweet fruit flavors, anise drops.
- The overall background color of the lure is also important. It is preferable to use red and brown tones with elements of yellow and green.
- Many avid federici believe that the bait you need to use the nozzle that you realize catch (clothes hooks). If in the course of the red worm, for example, the mixture needs to be chopped worms. It is also common zameshivanii bloodworms and pieces of maggots. If you prefer plant tips, supplements should consist of peas, corn, barley porridge.
Tips for bream on the feeder
Bream in July, the feeder can bite on a variety of tips and animal and vegetable origin. Most popular people: red worms, maggots, pea grain, sweet corn from a tin, shells (pasta). Modern and commercially boilies and pellets. When fitting the worm on the hook experienced anglers are advised to "pick up tips" to eliminate the possibility of idle bites and the sting of the hook, in contrast, is left open.