Bream - a coveted fishing trophy for many fishermen. This fish reaches a fairly large size, is famous for its caution and scent, but lives in many water bodies of the middle belt. Of course, this representative of the family of carp can be caught and float fishing rod, and onboard - with a rubber boat, for example. But catching bream on the feeder is the most popular in the modern fishing environment and for novice lovers, and for the pros. Let's start with the fact that it is the most effective and allows you to obtain magnificent by weight and size of the specimens. Secondly, catching bream on the feeder can be carried out in October, and even in November (in the absence of freeze-drying), which is also important. In this article, let's talk mainly about the characteristics of summer fishing, about bait and nozzle, the choice of location and gear. We hope that the recommendations and tips will help you understand the intricacies and secrets of catch fishing.
Bream on the feeder
Roughly speaking, this tackle is a specialized fishing rod, equipped with a trough, which is placed bait to attract fish. The equipment of the feeder on the bream necessarily includes the hooks on which the bait is put on. All these new innovations are not really new: the similar system was used mainly on donkeys for catching carp and bream (one of the popular names is "makushatnik").
When to catch?
Bream on the feeder, this most convenient and catchable tackle, begins to peck since the end of April. Well goes fishing almost all summer. And in autumn, even in October - early November, the bream on the feeder is quite a real catch. It is noticed that the most active biting begins immediately after the spawning period. In the summer, bream can be taken even in the dark.
Where and how to catch?
There are several variants of feeder fishing: on the current, from the boat, in the reservoirs with standing water. The snap-in of the feeder on the bream does not contain any special differences, but there are some nuances, and many of them, fishermen, are, as a rule, comprehended by experience. Basically it concerns the choice of species of bait, located in the trough, their consistency and composition. Also, differences are observed in the strategy and tactics of fishing. On the current - is considered the most difficult option. Here it is required to calculate the spacing of the bait relative to the casting site, taking into account the speed of the water flow, as in some cases the bait is too quickly washed out of the feeding bowl, and the fish simply does not have time to go directly to the intended place of biting.
The principle of "mirror"
You can use the so-called reflection principle (in the mirror version) to select the place of catching. As a rule, on the river the deepest places will be near the steep banks, and in the shallow - the shallowest. In order to catch bream on the feeder in the summer was as efficient as possible, it is best to choose a place deeper, then - to move upstream a small distance from it. Since bream prefers to be at a depth, and places to feed their own on smaller plots. Therefore, throwing slightly above the deep place where the fish hides, you ensure the spread of smell and small particles of bait to the depth (demolishes), thus luring the fish to the place of catch.
Bream on the feeder is not badly caught, for example, in July, in the middle of a hot summer. However, fishing requires a fairly careful selection of gear, since bream is traditionally considered an intelligent and cautious fish.
- The length of the rod is at least 3.5 meters long (test - 90 grams). By the way, variations in the length of the rod are determined in many respects by the nature of the reservoir: sometimes 4-meter water is used on large voluminous reservoirs, and on small and overgrown rivers, 2.5-2.7 meters are used.
- The coil is with a bullet of 3000, the line is not too thick (the bream clearly sees it in the water), at a break of 10 pounds (4.5 kg). Sometimes a twisted cord is used instead of the wood.
- Important subtlety - leashes. They need to be chosen thinner (0.12-0.2), depending on the size of the proposed production. Typically, the length of the leash is determined experimentally: from half a meter to 25 centimeters. Sometimes the leash is increased up to 1 meter (in the absence of bites).
- Catching bream on the feeder in the summer assumes the existence of a thoughtful feeder. Weight - 70 grams (if the flow is very strong, increase to 90-100). The size is medium, traditional square or rectangular. Hooks - 10-14th size.
More about feeders
When bream is caught in July on the feeder, feeders are used, both open and closed. On the flow more comfortable flat. They are more securely stacked on the bottom. On the ground, uneven and dug, rolling equipment is used, made on the basis of a trough open, cone or oval shape (vegetable food is used). Closer by October, a closed feeder is used for livestock: bloodworms, for example, or sorrel. If catching bream in July on the feeder is carried out in a deep backwater, the feeding trough, not shipped with lead, is more practical and efficient. It is stuffed with loose kinds of forages, slowly drowns, slowly reaching the bottom, emitting a fish-attracting aroma and a trail of bits of bait.
Features you need to know
It is believed that the bream has an excellent sense of smell. This fish can recognize food at a distance of up to 200 meters! Also this representative of the carp family possesses a good hearing, and here the fisherman needs to observe complete silence: one can not make unnatural extraneous sounds, otherwise the fish will go away. Approaching closer, the bream begins to orient and sight. Therefore, the smell and color of the bait are invaluable when catching bream in summer on the feeder.
A good bait on the bream is already half the battle, an important step for achieving good fishing results. To make bait is an art for many fishermen. Of course, you can do it easier and buy ready-made products, you can find various options in fishing shops of all kinds, not that in the past. But a real avid fisherman will always prefer a store that is made by own hands and, as they say, with the soul!
Composition of bait
The composition of bait can be influenced by various factors, one of which is the presence in the reservoir of the current. If it exists, then a sufficient number of binding components is used so that the bait does not blur in a short time.
- The main ingredient can be cake sunflower seeds, best of all - the most fresh, without a musty smell.
- In the mixture include breadcrumbs (light or dark - will depend on the composition of the soil at the bottom: you need to try to make sure that the bait on it is not too stand out and looked as organic as possible).
- Bran is usually used as a baking powder (when catching in standing water).
- As a binder component, wheat flour, clay, ground oat flakes can be used.
- Do not forget to add fragrances to attract fish. The most common: lean sunflower oil unrefined, vanilla, sweet fruit aromas, anise drops.
- The general background color of complementary foods also matters. Preferably the use of red and brown tones with elements of yellowness and greens.
- Many inveterate feeders believe that in the bait you need to use the nozzle, which you carry out fishing (that is put on hooks). If the red worm is running, for example, then chopped worms should be present in the mixture. Also widespread is the mixing of bloodworms and pieces of sorrel. If you prefer vegetable nozzles, the supplements should consist of peas, corn, pearl barley.
Nozzles for bream on the feeder
Bream in July on the feeder can peck at a wide variety of attachments, both animals and plants of origin. The most popular among the people: a red worm, an odor, a pea kernel, sweet corn from a tin can, shells (pasta). From newfangled and purchased - boilies and pellets. When attaching the worm to the hook, experienced anglers are advised to "pick up the ends" in order to rule out the possibility of idle bites, and, on the contrary, leave the hook sting open.