Most men prefer a smooth, velvety female skin, without a single hair. That is why women are intensely struggling with undesirable vegetation and are in constant search of the ideal means for this.
Cream-depilator, perhaps - one of the most affordable ways to remove hair at home. Many women prefer this method of getting rid of hairs because it is absolutely painless.
How it works?
Due to the high pH level, the depilatory cream weakens the protein bonds of the hair and dissolves it on the surface of the skin. The hairs are curled under the influence of the active substances of the cream, as if it were scorched. This allows you to get rid of hair of any length - both short and long. The hair bulb is not damaged. The more often procedures are performed, the more thin and light the hair becomes, and with time, some women do not need depilation.
Before the procedure, take a shower. Skin fat significantly reduces the effectiveness of the cream. You can also use a scrub to remove the keratinized layer of skin and thereby facilitate the depilation process.
If you use a depilatory cream for the first time, then 12 hours before the hair removal procedure, conduct an allergy test. To do this, apply a small amount of cream on your wrist and observe the skin reaction to the remedy.
If redness or irritation is not manifested, then you can safely use a depilatory cream. Evenly distribute the product on the skin area, where unwanted hairs grow. Soak up its necessary time - from 3 to 10 minutes, depending on the cream.
Do not overdo it! If the cream is kept longer than indicated in the instructions, it can lead to a chemical burn. Then the remnants of the product are removed with a special plastic spatula or gently washed off with a sponge.
Recently, in lovers of depilation at home more and more on hearing cream phyto-depilatory. What is it different from the usual cream? Only a large amount of extracts of herbs and natural oils. The active substance in it, as in the usual cream, is not of natural origin. However, if you are looking for a product that does not have a sharp odor, then it's the phyto-depilatory cream that's right for you.
The doctors' comments about this method of hair removal vary greatly. However, many of them recognize depilation using a cream on herb extracts safe for most girls. In addition, the phyto-depilatory cream does not provoke irritation, does not dry the skin and does not cause its peeling.
Advantages of depilation cream
- Ease of procedure. You can make depilation using a cream even in marching conditions. If you are late for a date, then the fastest way to get the legs in order is to use a depilatory cream. Reviews of girls who gave their preference to this method of depilation, argue that the procedure is only 15-20 minutes.
- Depilation is absolutely painless procedure. The cream acts only on the hair on the surface of the skin, without touching the most painful place - the hair bulb.
- You can apply a depilatory cream for bikini, underarms and facial hair. In general, this method of depilation is considered the most careful and suitable for sensitive areas. If you have a lowered pain threshold, and you want to find a decent alternative to shaving, then the depilation cream is an ideal option!
- Affordable price. If you compare the procedure for hair removal with cream and salon procedures, then, of course, the first option is more profitable.
- Hair after application of a cream for depilation quickly grow. In a few days the procedure has to be repeated.
- High risk of allergic reactions. Be sure to conduct a preliminary test for sensitivity!
- Unpleasant, sharp smell of active chemicals. However, this deficiency can be avoided by using a phyto-depilatory cream. Reviews of the girls who used it, full of enthusiasm about how pleasant a fragrance has a cream.
If you are prone to allergies, it is better not to risk your health by using such a depilatory. Pregnancy is not a direct contraindication for the use of the cream. There are means for hair removal, the use of which is acceptable in the period of waiting for the child. However, God takes care of the saved. It is better to limit your pregnancy to a traditional machine.
It is advisable not to use the cream if you have even the slightest scratches and damages, as well as rashes or skin diseases. Be careful with this method, having warts, birthmarks or other benign lesions on the depilated area. If the doctors have discovered an oncological disease, then removing unwanted hair with a cream is not for you!
After the procedure
Be sure to rinse your feet with warm water. Soap is best not to use for several hours after depilation with cream, because it can cause irritation and dry skin. Refrain also from alcohol-containing products, perfume and cosmetics. The best that you can now do for your legs is to put them in a soothing way, for example, with oil or thermal water.
If you have picked up a cream that slows the growth of hair, then apply it to the skin a few hours after the depilation procedure.