"Basket" - hairstyle, which is a classic hair styling for girls. She always remains in fashion.
In addition to small princesses, this wonderful composition of hair can be found in more adult girls. With the right selection of accessories for hair braided in this way, you can significantly transform your appearance for a party or a simple walk with friends.
The process of weaving takes only 15 minutes. "Basket" - hairstyle, which is a kind of French braid. She lags around her head. A little training, and you can see the result - a charming and laid-back appearance.
What you need to weave
- varnish or mousse for styling (it is possible without them, if the hair is long enough);
- gum to match hair color (to hide the remaining strands);
- invisible and studs;
- decorative hairpin or decoration.
Some useful tips
- "Basket" - hairstyle, which is most successful in straight hair. If the strands curl slightly, it is better to straighten them with an ironing device.
- Hair must be combed well before weaving. In the future, it will not allow them to confuse.
- If the strands are too thin and sparse, it is recommended to make a light fleece at the roots. So the end result will look more voluminous.
- Hairstyle "braid-basket" should end with the temple. Weave it should start counterclockwise on the left side. This is the most convenient option for right-handers. Left-handers need to do the opposite.
- By its principle “Basket” is a hairstyle that is based on the French braid. The only difference is that strands are added from one (outer) side.
What you need to know
- Hair length can be medium or more significant, and the thickness - any.
- Texture hairstyles can be different.
- It is desirable that the hair at the time of the hairstyle was slightly wet. So weave will be easier.
Who is suitable?
The shape of the hairstyle may vary depending on the age of the fair sex. If the weaving needs to be done to a little beauty, then the strands must be tightened tightly, taking all the hair into the hair.
Older girls can safely experiment with form, create both a tight braid and a more airy braid.
Middle-aged women are recommended volume strands and smooth lines, emphasizing the advantages of the image.
Selected hairstyles is suitable only for those who have a small shape of the head and comely face, which the weave will be more open. If features a slightly rough and strict, similar styling is better to refuse and to choose the one that will soften the image.
How to weave?
There are a number of rules that make hairstyle "Basket". How to weave such a braid, described below.
- Initially, you need to comb your hair along the entire length.
- From left temple it is necessary to separate a large strand and to divide it into three equal parts. Later is supposed to be the effect of the rim. Each curl is desirable to apply a mousse for styling.
- It is necessary to start weaving as follows: the side strands are laid over the middle one, and a small portion of loose hair is added to the outer one. It is recommended to lay it all over the middle strand.
- When it comes to the occipital part, you need to fix the braid using the "crab", and for further convenience netting to throw hands to the other side. Next you need to braid her hair around her head. Bangs can be left or be enclosed in a common mass of hair (at its discretion).
- Weaving ends over the left ear. The remaining tail is recommended to weave to the end, secure with a rubber band for hair and hide it with the help of hairpins.
- It is better to decorate the main braid to finally hide its end.
- If at the time of execution the strands were knocked out, they can be curled into curls.
- When the hairstyle is done to a child, you need to try as much as possible so that the girl does not experience discomfort. It is recommended to be constantly interested in her feelings.
Hair can be left in this form, but if there is a desire to give it more volume, even at the stage of weaving it is necessary to stretch the hair and not to make it too tight.
It should be noted that "Baskets" are of four types. Each differs according to the weaving method. Above was presented the classic version. There are others.
A closed version (a circular parting is made on the crown, hair is tied to the tail and added to the braid from it).
Those who do not have time for a hairstyle, begin to weave braid in the French manner, then it finishes in the usual way and wraps itself around the head.
Premium version: strands at first are woven more widely and magnificently, then gradually narrowed.
The hairstyles mentioned above are a symbol of elegance. They are even chosen by the stars. It may be worth a little practice to subsequently look at the proper level.
The technique described here will help you quickly learn how to make this wonderful hairstyle.