With the approach of winter, few people will be able to actively attend fishing, while many are not likely to show such a desire at all. The presence of characteristic weather, as well as a pretty capricious biting - all this is not the best conditions for an avid fisherman.
Prepare in advance
However, after the first spring warming, as well as a full-fledged descent of each one, one will await the long-awaited departure to nature, and if you, too, are hiding in anticipation of this time, it is best to get acquainted with some useful tips to prepare the gear perfectly. In particular, as the fishermen say: "Sledges are cooked in the summer, and the feeder is in winter" -this is why in the cold time it is necessary to think over all sorts of trifles, and also to purchase the necessary gears so that you eventually have a feeder for the feeder at once. By their own hands to make them know far few, although these skills are important enough.
Today, this is a very good option for those who want to save their own money and at the same time get a really reliable device, as the production of which does not have to constantly doubt.
How to make a feeder for the feeder?
In this article, we will consider the quickest and simplest way of how a feeder for a feeder is made by hand. In other words, in this case it is not at all necessary to use soldering and other professional equipment, but at the same time you will spend a minimum of time and energy for the full production of such a product.
Are there any difficulties?
It is worth noting the fact that the most difficult for most people in this case is lead casting, but the feeder for the feeder is made by hand only in this way. Fortunately, in modern stores you can easily find specialized molds, designed for casting various weights.
How many do they need?
If you understand how the feeder for the feeder is made by oneself, it will be enough for you only a few such products for a full-fledged fishing season. In doing so, do not forget that, even if you decide to buy pigs already prepared lead, your own feeder will cost you several times cheaper. The cost of the grid is extremely low, and only one square meter will be enough to produce about a dozen different feeders.
Among other things, one can not help saying that the working procedure itself brings a lot of pleasure, since not everyone can make a feeder for the feeder by their own hands. Especially this process is fueled by constant thoughts about future trophies.
What do you need to have?
Initially, to make a feeder model, you need to have the following:
- Metal mesh. Ideally, you should use a grid with 5x5 cells.
- Wire. Any wire is suitable, but it is best to use the most reliable one.
- Wooden dies. In this case, the shape does not really matter, since the dies are designed to uniformly bend the mesh.
- Good pliers or ticks. This tool will be used for reliable clamping of lead.
Thus, it can be said that the set of tools is minimal, therefore, in principle, every angler can figure out how to make a feeder for the feeder with their own hands.
How to make?
For the manufacture of this product you will need to follow the extremely simple instructions:
- Using wire cutters, we cut out a cage from the grid, the dimensions of which should be 8x21. It is worth noting that this size is the most optimal for the production of a full-sized feeder of rectangular shape.
- Using a special wooden strip, the grid bends up to three cells, then five and two more times five, in order to finally have only three cells left.
- The two extreme planes of the three cells must be aligned so that they overlap each other clearly one square.
- This construction is fixed by wire. It is worth noting the fact that in certain situations you can do without even such a fixation, because in practice the bent lead keeps any catch quite well, but in any case it is better to use wire if you need quiet fishing. Feeder feeders for their own hands are made for a simple flow, but do not forget that the main feature of this device is reliability, and therefore it is best to provide it to the maximum.
- Once you have prepared the mold, you can begin casting lead.
- It is worth mentioning at once that the casting of lead is a fairly simple procedure, but do not forget that this is a painstaking and dangerous process. On a mandatory basis, all work should be carried out in specialized gloves, and the room must be ventilated during melting. Before using the drawings for the feeder for the feeder with your own hands, you need to clean and dry the mold in which you will work, the most optimal is to use a flat shape with which the lead will normally bend around the net of the feeder. This technology involves the use of additional fasteners, while the most economical is the use of standard gypsum. The gypsum form itself can be a good substitute for the purchased form, and with it you can make an ideal shape by making adjustments. Thus, if necessary, even a feeder-bullet for the feeder can be made by hand.
- We represent the shape of the sinker for the feeder and make a similar version of wood.
- The gypsum is pre-kneaded, after which a wooden dummy prepared by us is immersed in it. You can use a variety of sizes for the cut, and if some incidents occur, the mold can be fixed at any time with a standard chisel. Of course, the standard purchase form is made of two halves, which allows you to make the most smooth and beautiful sinkers, but the use of a plaster version is much more affordable in terms of financial costs, and at the same time it completely satisfies the requests of beginning masters.
- In the end, if you look closely, you will notice not the smoothest edges of the shipments, or beards may remain, but if necessary, it is polished, even if you first make feeders for the feeder with your own hands (photo above). In most cases, experts recommend placing the weight with a thickening closer to the center, but at the same time making it thin enough on the sides to achieve the most effective bend.
- The prepared lead is placed on the net.
- Do not forget to take care of using really high-quality tools and fixtures. If you make a feeder feeder for your feeder yourself, the most optimal is the use of specialized feeder rubber, metal rings, thick fishing line, cord or wire. If necessary, you can immediately install a carbine clip and swivel on the fastening of the feeder you are making or later use them for installation.
In this case, you will need to have three metal plates. In doing so, you will get a slightly different feeder.
The method for the feeder with its own hands here provides the following:
- The presence of a plate of thin metal, which will be used as a side wall of the mold, and will also be equipped with a bottom and a bend for lead. With the help of the bottom it will be possible to ensure the most effective fixation of the structure.
- The next plate is even thicker, but it is equipped with a hole for pouring. If necessary, this hole is made by itself using a standard file.
- The third plate will represent the middle part of our form, and at the same time it must necessarily cut out the space that is necessary for normal filling.
In this case feeders for the feeder with their own hands for flow are made by collecting all the plates in a single structure with the subsequent filling of the mold.
What do you need to consider?
Before casting lead, the mold should be wiped as thoroughly as possible, and this is important enough. In the majority of cases, experts recommend using different forms of feeders initially in order to subsequently be able to choose the most optimal option, suitable for fishing features.
Since it is not always possible to make even bends of the grid at a right angle, you can use specialized vise or wooden guides to help.
Now consider how the plastic feeder for the feeder is made by hand from a bottle. To do this, you only need three main components - this is the bottle itself, the clip and the lead load.
Advantages and features
It is worth mentioning immediately that the main advantage of this technology is the maximum possible availability of all materials. At least, it will be easy enough to find the first two elements, while lead is not so easy to obtain today as it might seem at first glance. Some experts recommend, if necessary, to use specialized self-adhesive lead weights, which are used in modern tire fitting organizations to ensure wheel balancing.
After you have everything you need, you can start to make a feeder for the feeder.
How it's done?
Initially, you should determine the weight of the food trough you will make, because it is from it that the length of the final product will also depend directly. The most optimal is to divide a plate from lead weighing up to 60 grams in half. Thus, you will get several identical weights, the weight of which is thirty grams each, and in this case it will be enough to use one such part to make a feeder.
After you will be shipped for the feeder feeder, you can already do the fabrication of the frame. For this purpose, you will need to use sharp sharpened knife, as well as a metal ruler, with which the line is initially drawn, and then all the excess irregularities are cut off. If necessary, the use of a felt-tip pen is also envisaged.
Now a strip of plastic is cut to the desired width. The lead plate is applied to the edges of the workpiece, while on the flat side of the plastic is a knife. Now the ruler is applied to the drawn dashes, and again we draw the lines with a knife.
After the lines are cut off all the excess, the plastic is curled into the tube. After determining the optimum volume of your feeder, all excess parts are completely cut off. The most important in this process is the correct consideration of plastic overlap, which is formed in case of further stapler fastening. It is worth noting the fact that if you make such a feeder (method for the feeder) with your own hands, the overlap should not exceed 1.5 cm.
A plastic frame with a stapler is attached to each side. The diameter of the feeder in this case will be 4 cm, while the length is 4.5 cm. Now the weight is glued to the joint of the skeleton, it is peeled off from the weight of the adhesive tape, after which it is applied to the plastic and firmly pressed. In the end, you will need to prepare a clip for fastening, do a few holes in the feeder and connect everything with a paper clip. The last element will be burning the holes with the soldering iron, and the holes should be smoothed with wetted fingers.