The benefits of morning gymnastics are undeniable and proven by doctors all over the world. That's why the habit of conducting such a daily procedure starts from the very youngest age. Of particular importance is gymnastics in preschool. It is at this age that babies are able to master the proposed exercises, directly participate actively in the process. According to the pre-school education program and the adopted standard, preschoolers master different types of gymnastics. Including morning, fizinutki during classes and after a day's sleep. And also narrowly focused branches: articulatory, respiratory and paltic gymnastics. In each age group of the kindergarten there are certain features, norms and recommendations for conducting this type of activity. Details of what the morning gymnastics complexes in the second junior group are applied, as well as other types of workouts for this age, will be discussed in this article.
Why gymnastics in kindergarten?
The preschooler's organism overcomes serious physiological changes in the process of growing up. In the presence of negative external factors, various diseases often arise, for example, postural deformity, incorrect foot placement, visual impairment, and general immunosuppression. Such violations are caused by violations of the regime of the day, lack of vitamins and other nutrients due to the poor quality of food consumed by the child, adverse environmental conditions, wearing uncomfortable shoes and poor-quality clothes, lack of motor activity, long watching TV and using a variety of gadgets, and much more .
Morning gymnastics in the second younger group, or, as it is called in the people, charging, is an effective preventive tool that contributes to the preservation and strengthening of the health of the growing organism. Thanks to regular sports activities, the incidence of preschool children is significantly reduced, and their motor and intellectual performance is improving. In addition, gymnastics in kindergarten is a regime moment that contributes to the discipline, ordering of the daily activities of children, the formation of self-control, and, as a consequence, affects the character traits and adaptation of the baby in society.
Among other things, the morning gymnastics complexes in the second junior group of the kindergarten help to train the kids in collective games, interact with each other, and also simply increase the mood and motivate children to visit the kindergarten.
What is it for?
The goal of the morning gymnastics in the second junior group of the kindergarten is the following:
- the development of basic (indicated in the program for preschool) physical skills;
- general strengthening and tempering of children's organism;
- organization of the day's routine and discipline of pupils;
- development in children of zeal, will, concentration, attention and other psycho-emotional components;
- creation and strengthening of the collective;
- increase the motivation of children to visit the garden.
How does charging affect the baby's body:
- blood circulation and metabolism increase, which leads to saturation of cells with oxygen and, as a consequence, to the improvement of the organism;
- develops large and small motor skills, improves and complicates movements;
- develops a muscle corset;
- the musculoskeletal system is correctly formed;
- immunity is activated;
- hardening of the organism takes place;
- breathing organs are trained;
- increases the tone of the body;
- as a result of brain oxygen saturation, intellectual activity improves.
What is the complex of morning exercises?
In order for the invigorating gymnastics in the second junior group (as in any other age category) to be effective, and the goals set, it is necessary to formulate a holistic set of exercises methodically and pedagogically correctly.
Morning gymnastics consists of such structural components:
- Warm up. This introductory stage is aimed at preparing the child's organism for the perception of further, more complex physical exercises, and also aims to attract children's attention and give an orientation to the next lesson. At this stage, there are exercises to build in various ways, walking (for example, on socks, heels or on the inner arch of the foot), slow running. The warm-up takes 1-2 minutes.
- The main part includes general development exercises listed in the educational program. Given the physiological development of children, the exercises should be carried out in such a sequence: the humeral girdle, trunk, legs, feet. The main part of the morning exercises takes about 5 minutes.
- The final stage consists of jumping and running, after which it is recommended to conduct walking or an inactive game in order to restore the pulse and breathing. This stage lasts up to 2 minutes.
Morning gymnastics in the second junior group should consist only of those exercises that the children fixed in physical education classes, because the short duration of the procedure does not involve the study of new material, the testing of unfamiliar movements. The goal of the morning exercises is not training, but in fixing the skills known to children, the formation of a healthy lifestyle.
Options for conducting
First of all it should be noted that the complexes of morning gymnastics in the second younger group must necessarily be held in a play form. So, you can come up with a specific topic. For example, charging can be called "Bear in the forest." Educators offer kids to beat a famous poem, performing different types of walking, slopes, squats.
Classes in morning gymnastics in the younger group of the kindergarten are much more effective and exciting with the use of rhymes, sports equipment, outdoor games, competitions and even theatrical action.
Types of morning exercises
In the methodology, the following types of morning exercises in the pre-school institution are distinguished:
- The traditional option involves conducting a structured exercise on the basis of general development exercises.
- The game form is conducted in the form of various moving games, competitions, tasks.
- The plot of the morning gymnastics assumes the playing of some situational line, for example, "Children in the Forest", "On the Meadow," "Funny Animals," and others.
- Rhythmic gymnastics is performed under musical accompaniment, using children's musical instruments (for example, tambourine) or beating the beat with cotton, walking, etc. At such lessons dance elements are used, and a dance can be organized.
- With the use of children's exercise equipment and sports equipment.
Such lessons are held all the year round. But the morning gymnastics in the second junior group in the summer has its own characteristics, which can be read below.
Terms and conditions
In order for classes to bring the desired result, it is necessary to observe certain conditions. Namely:
- hold gymnastics at the same time;
- in the warm season they charge themselves in the air;
- in the cold season - in a well-ventilated sports hall;
- clothes and children's shoes should be comfortable and practical for conducting sports activities;
- classes do not require strict discipline - children should feel relaxed;
- it is important to interest the kids with exercise, but it is strongly recommended not to resort to coercion;
- complexes of morning exercises in the second younger group are held no longer than 7 minutes;
- in the process of employment it is necessary to carry out frequent changes in activities, since children of the specified age can not focus attention on monotonous processes for a long time because of their physiological characteristics;
- the filling of the complex must comply with the requirements of the educational program and the state standard;
- in the classes the educator needs to develop not only physical skills, but also contribute to the formation of emotional and psychological comfort.
Taking into account the level of psychological and physical development of children of younger preschool age, the teachers developed methodological recommendations for holding morning exercises in the specified age groups in the conditions of a pre-school educational institution:
- The duration of the session is 5-7 minutes.
- The main part consists of 4-5 exercises with repetitions of 5-6 times.
- In the first half of the year, the physical skills learned in the previous year are fixed.
- In the first months after getting acquainted with the morning exercises, a situation is allowed such that not all children participate in the process, but only at will. But after 2 months it is recommended that all children of the group join this activity.
- The complex does not change within 2 weeks. But if the tutor noticed a decrease in the interest of the children to be charged, small changes and additions are allowed.
- In the warm-up in the second junior group, there are necessarily different types of walking and building exercises.
- The occupation ends with a mobile game, familiar to children or having simple rules. And also respiratory gymnastics can be carried out in the second younger group of the kindergarten, which contributes to saturation of the body with oxygen, raising the tone.
- The most effective technique for charging in a younger group is imitation. Therefore, the teacher shows all the exercises, but does not perform them in full, but offers the children to complete them on their own.
- To the educator during charging it is necessary to monitor the quality of the movements, as well as the breathing of the babies.
For morning exercises, and also for gymnastics after a dream in the second younger group of a kindergarten it is possible to use such sports stock:
- balls rubber lungs;
- massage pouches or mats with different fillings;
- roller massager;
- plastic small dumbbells;
- the Swedish wall as a support for exercises;
- children's trampoline;
- "A path of obstacles".
It is important that the equipment is serviceable and absolutely safe: it should not be heavy, have sharp corners, it is easy to break. Before the lesson, the teacher must check the fitness of the sports equipment.
How to create a set of exercises: help the educator
The lesson should be holistic, that is, have a common idea. As mentioned above, the children of the younger group like storylines, games. Therefore, it is necessary to choose exercises according to the theme, giving each movement a game name.
For example, choosing the story line "Merry Bear", at the stage of warming up the teacher can offer the children to imitate a walk of the bear in the forest by different types of walking. Then in the main part continue the story and do the charging "like a bear", and in the end to play the mobile game "The bear in the forest".
The same recommendations are also followed when the gymnastics is held after sleeping in the second younger group.
How to conduct classes in the warm season?
The structure of gymnastics in the summer does not differ from charging in the cold season. Features are only the venue - a sports ground or pavilion in the courtyard of the kindergarten. In addition, it is important for the educator to select the intensity of the exercises depending on the ambient temperature. So, in cool weather, it is necessary to increase the load so that children do not freeze, and in hot weather - reduce to prevent overheating of the body. Gymnastics for the summer in the second younger group should contain more breathing exercises and outdoor games. In hot weather, it is recommended to hold morning exercises in panties and barefoot, thus performing easy tempering of children.
What is the "waking gymnastics" in kindergarten?
No less important occupation, which has a beneficial effect on the health of children, is charging after a day's sleep, or, as it is called in pedagogy, "gymnastics of awakening", in the second younger group and others. The purpose of this activity is to restore the tone of the body after sleep. Most exercises of such charging are carried out directly in the beds. From the prone position on the back or abdomen, the children perform simple movements: sipping, kneading, rolling.
Gymnastics after sleep in the second younger group
A set of 5-6 exercises is performed. Duration is not more than 5 minutes. Just as with morning exercises, it is recommended that you hold an awakening gymnastics in a game story form.
What is finger exercises?
Another kind of gymnastics for preschool children is finger exercises in the second younger group. What is it? Direct kneading of fingers. Why do children need this? The point is that the connection between fine motor skills (that is coordinated finger work) and the person's speech, as well as his intellectual abilities, has been scientifically proven. Therefore, in kindergarten, much attention is paid to finger surgery.
Finger gymnastics for children of the second junior group
Practically every general developing activity uses finger exercises in the second younger group or its elements. Just like any other gymnastics in kindergarten, finger workout is spent in a game form. Offer children rhymed gymnastics, "shadow theater", finger massage or puppet (on fingers) theater. In any case, this activity should bring joy and interest to children, it is easy to remember and reproduce, and also to exceed in duration of 3 minutes.
For example, this is how the finger gymnastics "Transport" is held in the second younger group of the kindergarten:
On the road there are cars (imitation of the helm).
The sound is heard, as the tires rub (straighten the palms and fingers, imitation of friction).
On the road you do not run (threaten with your index finger).
Signal you a "bi-bi" (thumb simulate the pressing of the signal).
What is articulatory gymnastics: goals, objectives, ways of implementation
Another kind of entertaining for children is gymnastics - articulatory. The very name indicates that such activities are aimed at developing the work of the bodies involved in the formation of speech. Professionally and purposefully, such a gymnastics can be carried out by a qualified children's speech therapist. But in order to prevent speech disorders, the teacher can also use such a charge as a minute of rest during the planned exercise.
Articulatory gymnastics in the second junior group should not exceed 3 minutes, consist of 2-3 exercises, and also be held in a play form, be an unobtrusive and entertaining moment in the educational process.
In the second younger group, one can suggest articulatory gymnastics-imitation of animals. For example, the educator asks the children to show how the puppy licks his nose with his tongue, how the hamster cheeks the cheeks, the cat milks the milk, and the bird whistles a song.
In logopedic practice in the second younger group apply such exercises as "Clean the teeth with tongue", "Drum", "Turkey", "Swing" and others.
Holding morning exercises in the second junior group of kindergarten, as well as other types of gymnastics is an important component of the all-round development of kids. Such activities not only improve the physical performance and capabilities of children, but also are a means of socializing, adapting to the collective of small pupils. And, besides, they contribute to motivation, communication and the positive attitude of children in preschool.