Combined feed is a complete balanced mix that allows you to keep the poultry population healthy and highly productive. Compound feed for laying hens allows for a long time to maintain high egg production. Balanced for all nutrients, it provides the intake of a whole complex of minerals and vitamins to the hen.
In recent years, the number of large and small poultry farms has significantly increased in the country. They are designed to meet the growing demand for chicken eggs. For successful operation of such farms, certain conditions of livestock maintenance are needed, which imply:
- observance of animal hygiene standards;
- availability of food supply;
- The use of chickens highly productive breeds.
All other things being equal, quality products and in greater volume will be obtained from livestock with the right balanced diet.
Developed and widely used universal combined feed, specialized for animals and birds.
The value of the combined power
One of the most important and essential elements for animal feed poultry to produce high-quality eggs is feed for laying hens. He is always present in the daily diet of poultry. The product contains essential vitamins, micro and macronutrients, protein, vegetable fats. Its starting to add to the feed of poultry from 20-26 weeks of life.
With the right choice of a balanced diet, one chicken can carry two eggs for three days and maintain stable egg production throughout the winter.
Combined feed has many varieties. The main components for its preparation:
- wheat (fodder) and other grains;
- cake or sunflower seeds;
- trace elements and vitamins;
In the feed for laying hens industrial production includes all the necessary components for the full life and productivity of chickens. Its quality is higher compared to the mixture prepared by yourself. Such nutrition has a balance of all vital biologically active components. The combined mixture allows you to exclude from the diet of birds sand, gravel and chalk, necessary for the strength of the shell.
Consumption per day of feed (dry) one bird – about 120 g, and in a year the average consumption is 44 to 46 kg.
Types of the combined product
Combined feed can be granulated, crushed and expanded:
- Expanded polystyrene food is baking. It is obtained by heat treatment in the high pressure mode. This method allows you to saturate the feed for laying hens fluid components, normalizing the activity of the bird, improve its quality, to neutralize harmful elements, including fungi and various bacteria.
- Chopped food is better to use in the diet of laying hens residing in a confined space. In his composition of crushed grain and supplements from natural ingredients. Mix well affects the intensity of oviposition and size of egg provides brightness of yolk enhances the flavor.
- Granulated feed for egg-laying hens more economical and rational in poultry feeding, which has access to the paddock. It includes herbal flour and cornmeal, which is two times cheaper than the class that largely affects the final cost of the mixture. It is better absorbed and good effect on weight gain of poultry and quality eggs.
- The best option for the nutrition of hens of egg breeds feed is considered PK1 – feed for laying hens. Price is from 600 to 900 rubles per bag, depending on weight. Food not only increases egg production poultry, but gives the yolk a bright orange color, which is one of the most revealing properties of quality eggs. The composition of feed for laying hens includes only natural ingredients.
It is more profitable to purchase bulk feed in bulk, but it must be borne in mind that the manufacturer of such products must ensure that the feed contains only natural ingredients and in no case any dyes or other chemical elements.