Combined feed is a complete balanced mixture that allows keeping the number of birds healthy and highly productive. Mixed feed for laying hens allows for a long time to maintain high egg production. Balanced for all nutrients, it ensures the ingestion of a whole complex of minerals and vitamins into the body of the laying hen.
In recent years, the number of large and small poultry farms has grown significantly in the country. They are designed to meet the growing demand for chicken eggs. For the successful operation of such farms, certain conditions of keeping the livestock are necessary, which presuppose:
- observance of zoogeographical norms;
- availability of food supply;
- use of chickens of highly productive breeds.
Other things being equal, the products will be of high quality and in a larger volume will be obtained from the livestock with the right balanced diet.
Universal combined fodders specialized for animals and poultry have been developed and widely used.
Combined power value
One of the most important and essential elements for animal feed poultry to produce high-quality eggs is feed for laying hens. He is always present in the daily diet of poultry. The product contains essential vitamins, micro and macronutrients, protein, vegetable fats. Its starting to add to the feed of poultry from 20-26 weeks of life.
With the right selection of a balanced diet, one hen can carry two eggs for three days and maintain a stable egg lay throughout the winter.
Combined feed has many varieties. The main components for its preparation:
- wheat (forage) and other grains;
- cake or sunflower seeds;
- microelements and vitamins;
In feed for laying hens of industrial production are all the necessary components for the full life and productivity of chickens. Its quality is higher, compared to a mixture prepared independently. Such nutrition has a balance of all vital biologically active components. The combined mixture makes it possible to exclude sand, gravel and chalk necessary for the shell strength from the ration of birds.
Consumption per day of feed (dry) one bird – about 120 g, and in a year the average consumption is 44 to 46 kg.
Types of combined product
Combined feed can be granulated, crushed and expanded:
- Expanded polystyrene food is baking. It is obtained by heat treatment in the high pressure mode. This method allows you to saturate the feed for laying hens fluid components, normalizing the activity of the bird, improve its quality, to neutralize harmful elements, including fungi and various bacteria.
- Chopped food is better to use in the diet of laying hens residing in a confined space. In his composition of crushed grain and supplements from natural ingredients. Mix well affects the intensity of oviposition and size of egg provides brightness of yolk enhances the flavor.
- Granulated feed for egg-laying hens more economical and rational in poultry feeding, which has access to the paddock. It includes herbal flour and cornmeal, which is two times cheaper than the class that largely affects the final cost of the mixture. It is better absorbed and good effect on weight gain of poultry and quality eggs.
- The best option for the nutrition of hens of egg breeds feed is considered PK1 – feed for laying hens. Price is from 600 to 900 rubles per bag, depending on weight. Food not only increases egg production poultry, but gives the yolk a bright orange color, which is one of the most revealing properties of quality eggs. The composition of feed for laying hens includes only natural ingredients.
More profitable will be the purchase of mixed fodders in bulk, but it must be taken into account that the manufacturer of such products must ensure that only natural constituents are present in the feed and in no case are any dyes or other chemical elements.