Today, cosmetology is developing so rapidly that girls sometimes do not have enough time to get enough information about modern procedures. One of these beauty products - keratin lamination eyelashes. Reviews about him say that this is a useful process, allowing you to get strong, large and curved cilia. What is lamination, what are its advantages and what result does it give?
What is eyelash lamination with keratin?
Lamination can be done not only on natural hair, but also on eyelashes. This procedure allows you to restore the scales of each hair and preserve the color for a long time, therefore, eyelashes are often dyed before lamination. Additional care after the procedure is not required, as well as the use of mascara.
Lamination of eyelashes, reviews of which are mostly positive, is carried out by a special Lashes composition. The composition envelops the bristles of the hair, the resulting protective film contributes to their alignment. At the same time, the eyelashes breathe and do not become heavier, since the film is very thin, weighs nothing and lets air through. Lamination not only does not harm eyelashes, but also moisturizes, helps to retain moisture and nutrients in them. One of the elements of the composition is wheat protein - a strong antioxidant and keratin - high-strength protein. Hair, nails, eyebrows and eyelashes already contain keratin. Additional procedures with this protein can make them more durable.
Keratin lamination of eyelashes (reviews show: the result of the procedure depends on the professionalism of the master) allows you to get eyelashes brighter and more curved, but as natural as possible. This procedure has nothing to do with scaling. This is nutrition, vitaminization and eyelash filling with a cumulative effect. Simple curling and dyeing eyelashes gives a similar result, but lamination is a more gentle procedure with a healing effect. You should not expect that the eyelashes immediately change dramatically after lamination. It will simply emphasize your natural virtues.
The procedure that everyone would like to try, but not everyone can afford - it is lamination lashes. Reviews of doctors about this procedure make you pay attention to a number of contraindications. Lamination is not recommended in the following cases:
- Inflammations and any diseases of the eye, eyelid mucosa (conjunctivitis, barley and others).
- Recently transferred surgery in the eye zone, just unhealed wounds, cuts.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding. Serum may not work during this period. Unstable hormones can cause unpredictable consequences from the use of cosmetics.
- The serum has a hypoallergenic composition, but if you are allergic to any cosmetics, testing is required.
It is undesirable to go for lamination in the first days of menstruation, since the skin secretions left on the eyelashes reject all cosmetic procedures. Consult with a specialist and choose another cosmetology procedure, if lamination of eyelashes is contraindicated to you. Reviews, photos of various salon services will help you decide.
7 advantages and 3 minuses of eyelash lamination
The lamination procedure for eyelashes, reviews of which speak of its effectiveness, allows girls to lead a normal life. Keratin lamination has many advantages:
- the durability of the procedure, which takes about an hour, makes the eyelashes two to three months bulky and long;
- branded serum works completely painlessly;
- after lamination, you can wear lenses, dye eyelashes, use eyeliner, eye cream, masks, makeup remover;
- the product is irreplaceable on vacation, as it will protect your eyelashes from ultraviolet rays, wind and sea water;
- 24 hours after the procedure, you can at least every day go to the sauna, to the pool, swim in the sea or in the river;
- correction is not required, but to enhance the effect, it is desirable to repeat the lamination;
- another positive effect of the procedure is the awakening of sleeping cells and bulbs, which helps speed up the growth of new eyelashes.
Lamination of eyelashes, reviews of which have left many girls, has its disadvantages:
- high cost (professional services will cost from two thousand rubles and above);
- the presence of contraindications;
- ugly eyelashes in the first hours after the procedure. They are solid, look sticky, with a black pigment at the base, resembling a sloppy eyeliner. Then everything passes.
Features of the procedure
The medical procedure for lamination lashes takes from an hour to one and a half, in the process there should not be any inconvenience or discomfort. The only thing that can be is a slight tingling after, associated with the coloring of eyelashes. The coloring pigment in the composition of the drug contains chemistry, the rest is natural substances. After opening the eye, tingling should pass. It is important to remember that burning and tingling in the lamination process is caused by an eye disease or the use of a low-quality preparation.
Lamination of eyelashes, reviews of which it is recommended to read before visiting the procedure itself, is a process of strengthening eyelashes with a lasting effect of up to three months. The effect of the composition in some cases is reduced to two months:
- if eyelashes are quickly updated;
- if you are used to taking a shower very often;
- if you actively use cosmetics;
- quality cosmetics and other factors.
Laminating lash reviews which talk about the horrific effect of "open eyes", makes lashes curved and beautiful. It is important to remember that if you have short, sparse and weak lashes, you should not expect from the first laminating procedure incredible results (just the length, thickness and volume). Only regular conducting for therapeutic purposes, return them to a healthy condition. Depending on the condition of the lashes you can repeat the procedure without waiting for the three-month period.
Lamination of LVL eyelashes, the feedback on which is generally positive, doesn’t hurt in case of drug overdose. Eyelashes will absorb as many nutrients as they need for recovery. But with the right approach, it is not recommended often (within two months) to repeat the procedure, it is better to wait until new eyelashes grow.
How to care for eyelashes after lamination?
Eyelashes do not need special additional care after keratin lamination. It is only important not to expose them to water in the first day and to avoid unnecessary touching. After exiting the salon, you cannot wash, float, touch eyelashes and eyes for six hours. After washing a day, you will see straightened beautiful eyelashes. For 24 hours, the composition has strengthened, and you can safely proceed to the water, solar and other procedures.
Only a few salon services solely heal and do not cause any harm, one of them is the lamination of eyelashes. Photos “before” and “after”, reviews of satisfied customers confirm this. After the day from the moment of lamination there are no restrictions: you can sleep on your cheek or face in a pillow, wear lenses, wash without restrictions, go to the sauna and much more. That is, after 24 hours we return to normal life. Applying masks and oils for eyelash nutrition is welcome and will not affect the result, but will be useful.
5 steps of lamination
One of the beneficial procedures that quickly return a healthy look to eyelashes is keratin lamination of eyelashes. Reviews of doctors emphasize the importance of a careful and responsible approach to the implementation of this procedure. Lamination is performed in stages.
- Eyelashes carefully, thoroughly cleaned and degreased.
- On the upper and lower eyelids is fixed protector, which gently lay the cilia. A tread is needed to create a bend.
- To fill the keratin voids is applied serum, fixing the bend and giving the eyelashes volume.
- The lashes are saturated with pigment. One of the natural shades are selected depending on hair color: black, red, dark brown. Professional lamination does not involve the use of harsh dyes. This is important for those who want to actually improve eyelashes.
- Application of keratin composition that protects the eyelashes from external influences. Keratin fills cracks, aligns the cilia along the entire length, gives a small volume.
Usually right after the procedure, the eyelashes look frightening. A day later, when the keratin penetrates deep into the hair and is fixed, the picture changes, the cilia are flattened.
How to choose a master?
Lamination is a wellness procedure performed only by a master, which results in the effect of open eyes, a slightly raised eyelid and softly colored eyelashes. Lamination of eyelashes LVL lashes, the reviews of which are mostly positive, sometimes disappoint girls affected by the low-grade work of an unqualified master. Therefore, it is important to choose a specialist wisely, not chasing cheap or expensive services. A certified master can conduct keratin lamination with quality and at an average price. Such experts are certified and use high-quality cosmetics.
5 tips before lamination:
- Seriously choose a master. Cheap lamination is a risk. An unskilled wizard may twist the hair or curl it too much.
- Take a responsible approach to the selection of funds.
- It is very harmful to do lamination after building up, and vice versa.
- What are the natural qualities of your hair? For example, if you have Mongoloid roots, you will not get too thick and luxurious eyelashes.
- Do not repeat the procedure too often, optimally - 2 times a year.
How much does lamination lamination cost?
The cost of keratin lamination of eyelashes mainly depends on the pricing policy of the salon where it is held, and the city where the salon is located. The price varies from 2500 to 7000 rubles. The average price is 4500 rubles. Some masters, most of them working at home, offer lamination services for 1000-2000 rubles. The cost price of the service consists of the value of the brand, the basic composition used (LVL Lashes, Yumi Lashes and others), the work and skills of a specialist, the reputation of the salon and other factors.
Lamination eyelashes at home. Reviews
Lamination of eyelashes with keratin at home is quite feasible, but requires thorough preparation. To do this, it is advisable to take training courses on the basis of many salons, as well as to study the technology and purchase materials. If you are going to carry out lamination for the first time, then it is recommended to go through all the steps together with an experienced master, who will show how to do it qualitatively and professionally. In the process, you will ask your questions, note for yourself some of the nuances.
How to make a home lamination lashes? Testimonials “before” and “after” can convince you that this is quite doable. We give a step-by-step instruction:
- we remove cosmetics with the help of special means; we degrease the skin with skin or washing gel;
- to protect and prepare the eyelids for the procedure, we apply a cream to care for the skin around the eyes (choose a softening cream that moisturizes thin and delicate skin);
- on the upper eyelid we put on a special form of silicone (protector), which allows to raise and align the cilia for convenient application of the solution;
- we process eyelashes with a special solution (serum) to impart thickness and thickness, evenly distributing the product with a brush, remove excess mixture with a cotton wool or a napkin;
- after treatment with serum, we coat each hair with a composition with keratin, after 15 minutes, you can remove the silicone lining and remove excess formulations from the skin of the face.
After training, you will be much easier to exercise at home without problems and complications, a process such as lamination of the eyelashes. Photos "before" and "after", the girls prove the effectiveness of cosmetic procedures at home with the right approach. Lamination will help to align your lashes, nourish them with useful substances. Regular sessions will make them larger and dark. As with salon procedures, after the application of home technology necessary to ensure peace for lashes at night, not wash, not to use mascara.
Lamination eyelashes gelatin. Reviews
If you have contraindications for the use of salon serums and for any other reasons, lamination of the cilia with gelatin may be a convenient option for you. Of course, the effect of this product will not be as long as from the salon procedures. But it is quite possible to strengthen and heal eyelashes well, using gelatin lamination regularly. Reviews, photos and recipes of this simple home procedure are presented in our article. How to make and properly apply a solution with gelatin for eyelashes?
- To prepare the solution required 50 ml of warm water, 15 g of gelatin. After the gelatin is poured into water, stir and heat the solution for five minutes. Remove the solution from heat. You can add some hair conditioner or oils.
- Before applying the eyelashes should be degreased and cleaned. Carefully remove makeup, sebum, dust using a degreasing tonic.
- The skin around the eyelids should be smeared with cream. After that, we impose on the eyelids silicone lining (halves of cotton disks, cut along the arc in the shape of the eyelid).
- Apply to the eyelashes with a brush a warm solution of gelatin.
- Leave the composition for half an hour, then rinse with warm water.
It is hardly possible to compete with the branded salon procedure by conducting gelatin lamination of eyelashes. Reviews (“before” and “after”) about this procedure confirm that it is possible to obtain the desired effect with its help. Regular application of gelatin according to all the rules will lead to a good result and will provide strong, well-groomed eyelashes for a long time. This version of the lamination procedure has no contraindications, it is allowed for both pregnant and lactating women.