Carp is considered a smart, interesting and cautious fish. Therefore, for a real fisherman such a trophy is a great achievement and brings the sporting joy of victory, especially if you get a copy weighing more than ten kilograms. Carp is one of the main fish in Europe. He lives up to fifty years, all this time grows and is distinguished by unpredictable behavior and strong resistance during the fight. Carp tackle must first be reliable.
Donka - the traditional device for fishing. It is also suitable for carp hunting. Not differing in special grace, the donk in all elements has a margin of safety, which is necessary for vyvazhivaniya strong fish. The bottom tackle for carp fishing includes:
- Spinning rod (duralumin or fiberglass) length from 2.1 to 3 m.
- Spinless reel with friction brake and bayraner. Its size should provide the number of fishing line required for long-distance casts, and its easy descent when casting.
- Monofilny nylon fishing line with a diameter of 0.3-0.35 mm, which, having sufficient tensile properties, quenches carp jerks when driving out.
- Leads for a donkeys, which are often made of braided cord, although used and segments monoleski with a diameter of 0.25 mm.
- Hooks № 10-12, if fishing is supposed to moth or maggots, and № 6-8 for carp fishing for large bait: a worm, peas or corn.
- Feeder, because fishing on carp is impossible without bait. For Donkey most often use such home-made devices: the nipple, spring and upstate.
The rig of the carp rod is hooks, leashes and feeders.
One of the main exciting moments of fishing is the continuous observation of the float. Therefore, for carp fishing, you can pick up float gear.
- Match the rod length from 3.6 to 4.5 m. Tackle shorter length does not allow to reduce the strong jerks of the fish. Long rod uncomfortable when playing big fish. There are special carp tackle length 3.9 m – the most difficult and powerful of all the float.
- Spinless reel for long casts.
- Monofilament fishing line diameter 0,22-0,30 mm, can withstand weight up to 12 kg and a length up to 150 m. And wound it must be to the edge of the spool to facilitate unwinding when casting. Thick fishing line visible in the water, and a careful carp they are not suitable.
- The float should be small and inconspicuous, light and sensitive, some anglers use the usual quill pen.
- A set of small sinkers in the form of lead pellets, as fishing usually takes place in standing water or in low currents. Heavy sinker can lie in the mud along with the bait.
- Hook number 2-6, which can be attached without leashes to the main fishing line.
Floaters rarely use leashes. They attach the hook to the main fishing line. And this is reasonable, since the leash reduces the sensitivity of the gear.
Feeder gear is distinguished by high sensitivity of the rod and accurate feeding of bait over long distances. It includes:
- Feeder pole that is selected for a specific area of the reservoir. Not many anglers fishing on large reservoirs, where the need for ultra-long casts with heavy tackle. Usually enough for small ponds fishing rods of length up to 3.3 m with a test load of 60 g, while carpatica recommend and longer (up to 4 m). This is a gear heavy class with a set of tips of different sensitivity.
- Spinning reel with baytranner and spool size 3000-3500.
- Monofilament line with a diameter of 0.25-0.28 mm and a length of at least 150 m.
- Lead from transparent fluorocarbon fishing line with a diameter of 0.2-0.22 mm. Its length depends on the bite, the worse it is, the longer the leash should be.
- Hooks №8-10.
Feeder can fish on the course, in stagnant water and in places with oozy bottom. For fishing on a current, you can use the “helicopter and two nodes” equipment. In still water it is better to use a universal asymmetric loop, and on an oozy bottom - a paternoster or “helicopter”. Such carp snap-do it is not difficult even to a beginner.
Each of the gear perfectly catches carp, it is important to apply it with understanding. Successful fishing depends not only on the gear, but also on the knowledge of the behavior of the fish in certain conditions at different times of the year. It comes with experience.
The behavior of carp depends on the availability of food, heat, dissolved oxygen in water and safety. In the spring, fishing is carried out in areas of water bodies where the water warms up after winter, and there is good illumination, which affects the activation of processes in the body of the fish after wintering. With the onset of summer, the light regime changes, the water warms up more and more, the amount of oxygen in it decreases, and the carp becomes sluggish, reluctant to take a bite. Therefore, at this time of year it is better to catch him in the early morning or in places where cold keys are beaten.
In early autumn, carp feeds fat before hibernation, feeds tightly and actively pecks in search of nourishing food. The lower the water temperature falls, the less food is required by the fish. Carp day basking in shallow water in the last rays of the sun. But after the frost, part of the natural food dies, and some goes to the depth. The lack of food begins, and the carp, following the leaving food, also sinks to the bottom, breaks into dense flocks and falls into anabiosis. With any slight increase in temperature, the fish comes to life and begins to look for food, scaring away weaker and smaller individuals from it.
Nibble becomes active when water is saturated with oxygen. This happens with the onset of coolness, in early autumn. With the first cold, the algae begin to rot and die off, the water becomes clearer, and the carp in search of secluded places moves away from the once hospitable thickets to the depths.
With the increasing popularity of carp fishing, not only the appropriate gear, but also special supports for rods, tents, high chairs and folding beds appeared. Fishing gear with the adjective "carp" does not fundamentally differ from the usual. Is that increased the strength of hooks and rods, the sensitivity of indicators poklevki, the softness of the leash materials. But the carp known accessories not only improved, but many new ones were invented. When devices for ultra-long casts and strong bait baits began to be used, the opportunity to deliver bait and bait over long distances appeared.
Carp tooling is not just a set of weights, leads and hooks, but mounting these elements, which, with long and ultra long casts, deliver bait and bait to a given point at the bottom of the pond so that the leashes do not overlap and tangle the line. The rig must transmit even the most careful bite signals on the rod and ensure self-cutting of the fish.
Carp hair accessories
The British are considered to be the founders of carp fishing and, accordingly, many types of equipment for it, including hair. As the carp sucks in the bait, rather than putting it on, he can feel the metal. When fishing on hair accessories, the bait is not placed on the hook - the fish first swallows a hard bait, and only then comes the turn to the hook, and a self-flipping tool occurs. Russian karpyatniki began to actively use hair accessories when they began to use hard bait in fishing. This device was loved by anglers so much that many modifications of it appeared on Russian waters.
The composition of the classic carp hair accessories include:
- Hair, which can be used as a braid, and mono. The soft, small diameter of the braid allows the bait to move naturally in the water.
- A hook that must be sharp and necessarily durable.
- Mounting elements for fastening the attachment to the hair.
Bait can be fixed at different distances from the hook, or close to it in an English version – at a distance of 4 see best when in the Arsenal of the angler is prepared with carp hair rig, with his hands gathered in several versions for different conditions of fishing with different bait.
Mounting hair tooling
The composition of hair equipment includes:
- a classic carp hook with chemical sharpening to ensure fast self-cutting of fish at the slightest movement;
- flooded material, which should ensure the rotation of the hook around the axis;
- silicone tube to align the hair in one direction with a hook;
- mounting needle;
- plastic stoppers that hold the bait so that it does not slip off the hair.
How to make carp a snap? Cut a piece of flood material with a length of about 20 cm on one end to fit the loop. Reef knot with three turns is used to set the retainer. A piece of silicone tube with a length of about 3 mm with the mounting needle is placed on the pedestrian material. The free end of the fishing line is held in the eyelet of the hook towards the tip, six turns wrapped around the forearm of the hook with a length of about 3 cm at the end which made the loop, and again threaded in the ring towards the tip. Silicone tube gently stretches the forearm. Here and ready carp hair accessories. Photo increases the installation so that you can see how it should look properly mounted design. Instead of swiveling with the help of an installation needle, corn grain is placed directly on the hair, then a plastic stopper is installed.
Tooling for fishing feeder
Feeder gear is designed for fishing at long distances, which means that the bait should also be thrown at the fishing point. For this purpose carp equipment is assembled with a feeding trough. The most popular design with which inexperienced anglers are recommended to start is paternoster. It has many modifications, the most famous of which is considered the Gardner loop. Steve Gardner - the repeated champion in fishing in England, the recognized master among athletes and just fans. He began to knit a loop not with a triple knot, but with a double figure eight, which runs very quickly.
Advantages of the Gardner loop (paternoster):
- Simplicity and speed of production. On the shore at the breakage of equipment it is very important to quickly and easily connect a new one.
- One swivel in the design, which is placed on the trough. In the classic version, you can do without it, tying all the equipment right on the main line. But in this case, the mobile replacement will not work.
- Lack of overlaps. The leash rarely goes beyond the main line, that is, you can not be afraid of its entanglement.
Installation of paternoster
To understand how to knit carp snap, and any, you need to practice several times, performing a certain sequence of actions:
- The main line is threaded through the rings on the rod, starting from the top, and is wound on a spool. At the free end, runs small, diameter not exceeding 30 mm, loop. The line at that place moistened with water, fit the same node by double eight and much delayed.
- The second loop is performed at a distance of about 150 mm from the first. Its length is 100 mm, and the diameter allows you to feed the selected feeder.
- A hook is attached to the leash, and the leash is attached to the main fishing line.
- On a large loop attached feeder. Installation can be performed "loop in a loop" or with the help of a fastener.
Equipment for bottom fishing
Donka is not intended for sport fishing, nor is its equipment. Karpovoy rig for such fishing can be of three types - a spring, nipple and crown head.
Sports analog of these equipments - installation "Method".
To make carp accessories with your own hands, you need a trough in the form of a spring, a braided cord for leads, two or four hooks.
The manger spring is attached to the main line, fixed with a bead or rubber stopper. At an equal distance from each other around the circumference of the spring mounted leashes with hooks. Their length should be about 70 mm. The bait is hooked on hooks.
In the snap, which is called the nipple, the hook is hidden in the bait, the consistency of plasticine. Fish eats bait in the feeder and swallows a hook. This equipment is very catchy, on the verge of poaching, allows carp to be harvested by samovolom, therefore, true fans of fishing excitement are not interested.
Makushatnik is considered one of the most simple and, moreover, catchy snap. For its manufacture used fishing line 0.4-0.6 mm, a pair of hooks, buckle for leashes, bead, swivel, dovetail or horseshoe.
A sinker is put on the line, a knot is tied, the bead for the stopper is placed at a distance of 5-15 centimeters from the knot. To connect with the base at the end of the line is attached swivel. The line with the knot is inserted into the hole, which is located in the center in the piece of the cage. At its end is fastened with a fastener with leashes, where the hooks are tied. The latter are stuck in the head or left open to the nozzle.
Karpovaya equipment for oozy bottom
The silty bottom in shallow water is a large number of river and lake microorganisms, and, consequently, the place of feeding carp. His food, as a rule, hides in the mud at a depth of about half a meter.
Experienced anglers are advised to use a long leash, fetch a tungsten paste is that it is positioned horizontally and as close to the bottom. Normal florocarbon leash can rise above. When fishing this tooling sinker hiding in the silt, while the hook attachment remains on the surface or in the upper layers. On the muddy bottom of great carp shows itself hair accessories. To handle the need to use floating or nataliopravde. Possible to wear palsboll Boyle of cork ("the snowman") to the lure sank in the silt.
Ready carp equipment Safe Zone Kamo Leader Helicopter / Chod Rig is complemented by a cork ball, which is installed above the link of rotation. A flat pear type sinker with a carabiner is mounted on a hanger, the length of which depends on the thickness of the sludge layer.
You can mount for carp fishing on the muddy bottom with your own hands. A piece of fluorocarbon fishing line with a diameter of 0.25-0.35 mm (thickness depends on the weight of the feeder) and a length of 500 mm is doubled. At the folded end, there is a loop with a swivel, on which the feed feeder is attached. After 150 mm from the loop, two knots are knitted by the figure eight, the distance between which is approximately 10 mm. At the end of the leash is a small loop. The leash itself is attached between two eights with a cap loop. So he can rotate freely around his axis. On a leash attached hook. Homemade design "helicopter" is ready to work.
What happens ready equipment? Karpovoy equipment for beginners anglers can be a fairly large list:
- fluorocarbon ready leashes - devices with imposed hooks, where their size and length of the fishing line correspond to each other;
- hard swivel leads;
- ready loops from Lekkor;
- equipped with braces;
- feeders of various sizes and weights with ready-made leads of different lengths;
- karpovy equipment by boyle;
- equipment for carp with a spring for stuffing bait.
Advantages of ready-made tooling and installations
The effectiveness of fishing depends on the quality of equipment. Modern carp installation - the design is quite complicated.Buy ready carp equipment means to purchase a high-quality installation that meets the requirements:
- high strength of the whole structure;
- availability of high quality hooks;
- invisibility and durability of connecting elements;
- guaranteed efficiency in reservoirs with stagnant water and in rivers regardless of the weather conditions.
Carp tooling and installation of their own hands to make is not so difficult. Moreover, the universality inherent in ready-made structures is often not needed. After all, the majority of anglers (we are not talking about athletes) fish on specific ponds using comfortable gear. A fantasy and a variety of scrap materials will help in creating a catchy tool for hunting for "freshwater pig", as well-known carp is called.