The burgundy color is unwittingly associated with expensive wine, gorgeous roses and sweet cherries. This unique shade looks great in various applications: in interior design, in clothing and makeup. The peculiarity of this tone was recognized in past centuries. Maroon were worn exclusively by special persons and aristocrats. To date, this shade is extremely popular among fashion designers and interior designers. Consider the interesting features of the color scheme and the color with which burgundy is combined in various applications.
Burgundy color in clothes
It is carried by self-confident people, purposeful and successful. This color is universal, it can be used in an office bow, in sportswear and even in a wedding dress. People who prefer the color of cherry, most often creative individuals: writers, artists, philosophers.
Some psychologists say the opposite, that prolonged exposure to burgundy can cause depression. It can be concluded that this tone should not be abused. You need to choose one thing in a ripe performance: shoes, outerwear, accessories, dresses. If the rule is not followed, the risk of becoming overcrowded.
Who is the color for?
Bordeaux shade is suitable for self-confident women. It looks best on girls with a dark skin tone. Representatives of a lighter shade should not be discouraged, they can also apply a burgundy tone in their wardrobe, but very carefully and metered. Another main rule: do not forget about the colors with which the burgundy color is combined, with the wrong combination, your style will become gloomy or completely funny.
You can also replace it with its shades:
What is burgundy color combined with?
Before you wear a shade of cherry as the main one, you need to find out what colors the burgundy in clothes combines with. To make your image not look ridiculous, follow the simple rules. Combine it with classic shades, they will never go out of fashion and are always relevant.
- The use of black in combination with the color of the wine looks very restrained and stylish. With the wrong combination, perhaps your image will become gloomy and inconspicuous. To prevent this, choose a more or less light color spectrum as burgundy. Another option is to add style by adding another shade: cream or milky. This bow is great for both everyday wear and for a festive event.
- The use of classic gray shades will give the image a new paint. No need to choose dark colors of gray, prefer lighter tones. This combination will gently emphasize the wicked tone of the ripe-cherry.
- The use of white is also appropriate with burgundy. They perfectly complement each other. White color looks lighter, and burgundy seems more expressive. Such onions will give freshness and ease.
In addition to the classic tones, burgundy looks good with more vivid solutions:
- Yellow. What is the color of maroon? In fact, there are many, one of them is a bright yellow color. It is possible to combine a wine shade with bright yellow in the early autumn. Such a solution is suitable for bright personalities who are not afraid to experiment on their own image.
- Blue. For a harmonious combination, choose dark and rich blue tones. With it, you can create a sporty look, for example, burgundy windbreaker and blue pants can be a great solution for sports. The blue color jewelry perfectly harmonizes with the burgundy dress.
- Green. Apply green with a cherry color can be, but as carefully as possible. For example, elegant beads of emerald color will elegantly complement a cherry dress. Many girls wonder what color goes with burgundy nails. It is the green color in the manicure that will look great as a supplement to your image.
In order to create a romantic image, use delicate and pastel shades. Consider what colors burgundy in clothes match:
- Pink tint in combination with burgundy gives the image tenderness and serenity. To look harmoniously looked, pink color should prevail over maroon. This combination is suitable for everyday look, and for office bow.
- The use of gold with a touch of cherry is suitable for various celebrations and important events. Luxury image will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Beige tones will give the fair sex femininity and softness. What color is combined with a burgundy coat? Of course, classic beige. Dress or pants beige are a stylish solution. This is a good combination for an office style or business look.
Before choosing shoes, you must decide on the style and theme of clothing. Today, a very stylish solution is burgundy suede shoes with high heels or platform. Shades of burgundy harmoniously play on the foot, shimmering from cherry color to almost black. In addition to suede, patent leather shoes, leather shoes, as well as sports shoes also look good.
Makeup in burgundy shades
The use of this shade is typical for lipstick, eye shadow and various nail polishes. Consider how to combine cosmetics and what color is combined with burgundy.
- Pomade. Bordeaux shade lipstick is mainly used for evening looks, for celebrations or events. Bright red lips will emphasize your image, will give sexuality and beauty. Representatives of the fair sex with dark hair should look at such a bright decision. On brunettes, burgundy lipstick looks more natural, and on blondes more brightly and effectively.
- Shadows. Dark maroon shadows will help to make the image mysterious and unpredictable. To make your eyes more expressive, use glitter gold and shimmering shades as a complement. This makeup is in perfect harmony with the blue, green and brown eyes.
- Nail polish. The color range of nail polishes reaches more than one hundred different shades of burgundy. Unlike the rest of cosmetics, this shade of lacquer can be used for everyday wear. The lack of dark varnish is that you need to wear such a manicure as carefully as possible, any chipping or cracking will be noticeable.
The use of burgundy color in the interior
As is known, burgundy color has become popular not only in the field of fashion, but also in the interior, it is in extraordinary demand. It is used in various rooms: in the kitchen, in the bedroom, in the living room. Let us consider in more detail what colors the burgundy in the interior is combined with.
It is better not to use tones of cherries as the main one in small rooms with insufficient natural light. It will be uncomfortable to be in such a room: it will become gloomy and gloomy. Bordeaux shade can be used as a supplement interspersed with light tones.
Be sure to use contrasting colors. Shades of burgundy must be emphasized for full disclosure color.
Do not use cold tones as a thinner, it is better to prefer a warmer color scheme. For example, you can use peach or “coffee with milk”.
Since burgundy is a separate color to prevent conflict between colors, do not use additional dark colors, such as dark purple or dark blue.
Burgundy color in the bedroom
The bedroom is first and foremost a place to rest. Such a room should be as comfortable and cozy as possible, and as light as possible. Find out what color burgundy combines:
- Mustard. In this color can be executed various decorative elements and furniture. Since the mustard seed is not bright, it is necessary to install as much artificial lighting in the room as possible.
- Light gray. Bedroom in this color will be strict and at the same time refined. Fresh flowers perfectly complement this combination.
- White. The snow-white color will refresh your bedroom. Sleeping and waking up in such a room is a pleasure.
The color of ripe cherry in the interior of the living room
In the interior of the living room most often the color of ripe cherry is used as an additional shade, with the help of it they focus on the walls or ceilings.
The colors in the living room can be completely different. To overflow the interior with a variety of elements of decor is not worth it, it is enough to create a winter garden in the room to create comfort This will help you fresh flowers that will look amazing on the burgundy background. Such a living room will delight you and your guests.
Marsala Shade Kitchen
The uniqueness of Marsala tones has not been ignored in modern kitchen interiors.
The combination of Marsala and natural beige is often used in kitchens. As in the rest of the rooms, the dark color should be in moderation. For example, a kitchen set in a dark color always looks advantageous against the background of light walls. As a piquant note, you can add emerald green or turquoise. Classic white and black can be used anywhere and in any quantities, it is justified by the fact that such colors will always remain in fashion, as well as perfectly complement the elegant shade of Marsala.
The burgundy, rich in shades, is universal: it perfectly harmonizes in the interior, pleases the fair sex with fashion trends. The main thing is to know what color is combined with burgundy and how to apply them correctly.