Men have an erroneous opinion that resorting to the use of lubricants or intimate lubricants is only necessary when the girl lacks natural secretions that ensure smooth sliding during sexual intercourse. In fact, this is not so.
In order to understand which intimate lubricant is best and when it should be used, it is necessary to consider the following cases:
- Often, girls use a lubricant along with various sex toys. This is done so that they smoothly enter, do not rub and do not cause discomfort. When using a vibrator, the intimate lubrication provides a smoother glide, which means that if there is a lack of natural lubrication, the woman will not feel any pain or irritation.
- Many use grease, as it reduces friction, and therefore contributes to the strength of the condom. When using a lubricant with spermicides, if the condom breaks or flies, the risk of getting pregnant will decrease by 60%.
- Those who like to have sex under water, in a bath or a shower, and at the same time experience the discomfort associated with the fact that the female natural lubricant is easily washed off with water. Interested in what kind of intimate lubrication is better for a sexual act underwater? Experts argue that silicone, due to its composition and increased viscosity, it is not washed off and provides a smooth glide.
- If the sexual act lasts for more than an hour, natural lubrication may not be enough, so experts recommend using a water-based lubricant.
- Those who have decided for the first time to experience the whole charm of anal sex, lubrication is simply necessary, without it there is a high risk of microcracks and bruising.
- What kind of intimate lubricant is best for oral sex? Definitely, water, since its basis is safer than silicone. To date, the sex industry can impress not only the smell, but also the taste of the lubricant, for example, you can get a lubricant with the taste of strawberries, raspberries, bananas, oranges, roses, blackberries, watermelon and even menthol.
Which intimate lubricant is better: silicone or water
Choosing an intimate gel-grease, first of all, it is worth paying attention to what it is made of and what is intended for, since the composition of the lubricant also affects the field of application.
Lubricants on a water basis are considered the most inexpensive, popular and safe in the market of sex goods.
Many manufacturers of condoms and dildos recommend as a concomitant product is a water-based lubricant. The only disadvantage of this product is that it is not suitable for sex in water, as it is quickly washed off.
Those who dream of the most smooth glide at the time of the merger with the partner, the lubricant on a silicone base will do. Due to its durability, it is great for anal sex and is combined with sex toys made of durable glass.
Experts argue that silicone-based lubricants are not desirable for use with silicone and latex toys, since reacting, these materials are destroyed, become sticky and viscous.
Oil and water-silicone lubricants
What kind of intimate lubricant is better: on an oil or water-silicone base, depends on what it will be used for.
The first option is perfect for a classic sexual intercourse.
The second - for anal sex or masturbation. Oil lubricants are not used together with a condom, as oils destroy latex. Also, allergists say that oil-based lubricants are not suitable for the female vagina, as they can cause burns or allergies.
What is the best intimate lubricant after giving birth?
Many women are faced with the fact that after the birth of a child the usual sex life changes. There are painful sensations, dryness, burning, small wounds. All this is due to a lack of natural lubrication. If the medical indications are normal and the woman's health is in order, doctors recommend using an intimate gel-based lubricant on a water basis.
Contex Wave is considered the most effective in this case. This is due to the fact that it contains panthenol - provitamin B5, which moisturizes and softens the mucous membrane, and also promotes the healing of small cracks and wounds.
Unusual intimate lubricants
The main purpose of the lubricant is to make sex comfortable and painless. Therefore, the addition of all kinds of dyes, flavors, drugs to protect against STDs and pregnancy - often only a marketing move.
- Lubricants with an exciting effect. Substances in the composition of the lubricant at the time of application on the skin increase blood circulation. Unlike such lubricants, there are special creams, which, according to experts, are more effective and guarantee the achievement of orgasm by both partners.
- Gel-grease with healing and anti-inflammatory effect.
Before buying such lubricants, you need to make sure that they are safe and do not cause allergies. For this, a small amount of gel can be applied to the wrist and not washed off for forty minutes.
What kind of intimate lubricant is better: "Durex" or "Contex"? Choosing hypoallergenic lubricant, you should pay attention to these manufacturers, because, according to the survey and clinical trials, the risk of allergies in them is 58 and 62 percent less than that of manufacturers of others, especially Indian and Chinese, lubricants.
Intimate lubricants with cooling and warming effect
Warming gel-greases are suitable for those who dream of burning passion.
These lubricants are designed for the most comfortable sex in natural conditions. Thanks to the warming effect, the lubrication makes the genitals more sensitive, thereby increasing pleasure and bringing maximum enjoyment from the process.
There are lubricants with cooling or prolonging the sexual intercourse effect. This type of lubricants is a real salvation for those who want to prolong the moments of pleasure from being close with a partner. Cooling gel-greases are absolutely safe and non-toxic. An excellent option for men who want to give a true pleasure to their second half.
Which gel-lubricant is better - cooling or warming, depends on what effect the partners want to achieve: prolong the sexual intercourse or diversify it with truly hot and passionate moments.