Many people are interested in how to disguise a bruise under the eye, if not even professional makeup helps. In fact, you should just get the knowledge that will help to cope with the problem. As is well known, bruises obtained as a result of injury and natural bruising cannot be removed using the same methods. The problem of how to disguise a bruise under the eye from a blow is the most common and difficult to solve. After reviewing the basic principles of disguise provided in the article, the task will be greatly eased and the suffering from bruises will cease instantly.
Before you learn how to disguise a bruise under the eye, it is necessary to consider the basic rules of care for the area around the eyes. This procedure is necessary for everyone in everyday life. When a problem appears, it will be much easier to solve it if the skin is well-groomed and healthy. Only 3 rules will provide a healthy appearance without the “panda effect”:
- For 3-4 minutes a day should be applied to the eyelids pre-prepared ice cubes, made on the basis of a decoction of herbs.
- It is regularly necessary to make moisturizing masks that can be cooked on your own using fresh cucumbers, raw potatoes, grapefruit and strawberries.
- It is systematically recommended to do a massage to improve blood circulation and lymph flow. It does not require special skills: fingertips need to do a neat slapping, going from the outer to the inner corner of the outer eyelid, and then in the opposite direction on the top. In this case, when a bruise appears, it will not have to be masked for too long, as it will quickly pass by itself.
Only a few know how to disguise a bruise under the eye from a blow, since not every person owns even the basic makeup basics. In this regard, you will need to do everything necessary in order to reduce the probability of a bruise as much as possible. Of course, the stronger the blow, the brighter the trace will remain after it, but immediately responding, it is possible to make it less pronounced.
In the first few seconds after the impact, something cold should be applied, due to which the hemorrhage will stop slightly, and the hematoma will become less noticeable. Keep the cold should be 15-25 minutes, depending on the strength of the injury.
After the bruise is fully formed, you can apply a warm compress, which provides a quick resorption of dried blood.
Before disguising a bruise under the eye, you should choose the most appropriate means in order not to become the owner of a strong allergy or other problems. In most cases, people use ordinary foundation or powder. Of course, they perform their functions, but they are still not suitable for making bruises under the eyes less noticeable. How to disguise a problem with cosmetics is not an easy question. In addition, if it is impossible to cover up a dark spot the first time, then one single thought comes to mind - to put an even larger layer, which is an erroneous decision. As a result of such actions, the face will look unnatural, turn into a mask, and a huge layer of foundation will accumulate into noticeable wrinkles.
The best tool is a concealer, and how to disguise bruises under the eyes with his help is written below. It is designed specifically for use in the eyelids, therefore, has the most dense structure and copes with the task of masking quickly and efficiently.
Guess what color to mask the bruises under the eyes is not so difficult, because it needs to be chosen exactly the color of the skin.
Even if you don’t do it yourself, the consultant of the store where this tool is sold will come to the rescue and recommend the most suitable tone, as well as the best manufacturer. In that case, if there is no necessary consultant, you can choose the product yourself, adhering to the following recommendations:
- concealer should be tested in daylight to see if it is suitable for skin tone;
- check the camouflage properties by applying a small amount of funds on the vein (back of the wrist);
- concealers in the form of pencils should be avoided if wrinkles are present around the eyes;
- bruises of purple and blue are masked better by yellow, brown by green, slightly greenish by red.
Stages of disguise
Just one wrong move can spoil all the efforts of disguise, so you should act in stages:
- To moisturize the skin in the eyelid with a special cream.
- Apply concealer in smooth movements with a thin layer, slightly going beyond the borders of a dark spot.
- If desired, you can fix the effect by means of a transparent powder in a small amount.
Disguise bruises under the eyes with cosmetics, of course, possible. It will take a little more time, since there will be used not only one concealer, but many other means. In addition, it is also worth noting that all of the above methods are suitable for both women and men, but disguise through make-up is unlikely to appeal to a real macho.
So, to make the dark spot around the eye less noticeable, you need to do the right makeup. Fundamental rules:
- Thick and long eyelashes of dark color are able to create a perfect contrast with the skin tone in the eye area, so that the bruises will get a lighter color.
- Eyebrows should be raised as high as possible (plucking) and, if necessary, tint.
- The eyeliner line should be as clear as possible in order to create a contrast and visually make the eyes bigger and brighter, with the bruises fading.
- People who prefer bright colors in make-up can distract the attention of others from bruises using a colored eyeliner or shadows.
What men do
In terms of masking a dark spot around the eye, men are much easier. The strong floor can hide this problem in many ways, but the most popular of them are glasses and plaster.
Sunglasses are the easiest option for which you have to spend some money if you do not have the necessary glasses in your own collection of accessories. You should find the usual summer glasses as dark as possible and large enough to cover the bruise completely.
Another good way is a plaster. On the face of a man, any bruise can be sealed with a plaster, which will look more brutal and dignified.