Sometimes we hear that this or that actress lost 5 kg in a month. Always flashing thoughts that this is a star, she has more means to achieve such a simple goal. This opinion is erroneous. You can lose weight at home without using exotic products or preparations.
To the weight left and did not return for a long time, it is advised not to drop more than 0.5-1 kilograms per week. But if you want a result "here and now", then this article is for you. How to throw 5 kg per month, so that the hated weight will not return? You can consider several tips.
You need to eat fewer calories. Excess weight will go away if there are fewer calories. Also, the diet should consist of healthy food, and physical exercise should be added to the regime of the day. Each week will go one kilogram, if the number of calories in food will be reduced by a thousand. This result is achieved by combining increased physical exertion and less caloric nutrition:
- The daily intake of calories in the amount of 1000-1200 and physical loads that involve as many muscles as possible. This pot should consume a large amount of oxygen. For example, a person can go in for swimming or running. For a week can go 1.5-2.5 kg.
- No matter how large the weight, you can not consume 1200 calories daily more than one week.
- You need to start counting the calories of the entire diet. Everything is taken into account, and calories in gas stations, sauces and drinks too.
Can I throw off five extra pounds in just thirty days?
Is it real to lose weight in a month by 5 kg, if you eat right? Lose excess weight can not only by reducing the amount of food consumed, but also with the help of proper nutrition. So pay attention to your diet.
Foods that contain more nutrients will help maintain a feeling of satiety longer and thereby discourage the desire to get into the refrigerator more often.
How to lose 5 kg per month? Diet, properly selected, will help!
In the diet should be more green vegetables, lean protein and fruit in small quantities. This will help you lose 5 kg per month. The menu should contain a protein. And also you need to exclude from the diet of sugar, salty foods, because they delay the excretion of water from the body, and virtually all carbohydrates. Consumption of these products is possible, but in small quantities.
It is necessary to fix all the foods eaten, in order to accurately calculate how many calories were consumed, and also burn burning of all calories during physical training. You can do this by logging the food. How in a month to lose weight by 5 kg? Dieticians may also suggest, but they also use calorie counting.
To control the size of portions is much easier if you are cooking yourself. You can take food with you in a plastic container to work, so you can save a figure and save on dinners. Eating outside the house, you must follow the same rules: order dishes with lots of vegetables and protein, do not eat fried. You also need to count the calories of food you eat.
In the diet, the liquid should be in the form of water, black coffee, tea without sugar or carbonated water. Do not underestimate the calories that are contained in drinks. You can use skim milk, soy or almond. You should also exclude alcohol completely, maximum you can drink a glass of wine.
A diet for 5 kg a month does not mean at all to use tasteless food, but some ingredients should be replaced to reduce calories. These recommendations will help you:
- you can fill the salad with sour cream, but with yoghurt;
- add to the diet foods rich in slow carbohydrates;
- tile of dark chocolate can be eaten instead of a pastry or cake;
- minimum of fruit;
- to dose the cooking oil, it can be used as a spray.
Proper nutrition is not enough to lose 5 kg per month. Exercises that help to come to the desired form, should be everyday. The duration of exercise should be a couple of hours a day. During the race, 861-1286 calories burned. It's for one hour.
When swimming, burning calories is slower - 423-632.
If you do not like running, then you can jump on the rope, burning calories is the same. Walking on the stairs will burn for an hour 657-981 calories.
If you do not include in the slimming program workout and will only eat the right food, then wait for the result will have longer. Without exercise, you can lose 5 kg in 2 months.
It is necessary to monitor the result. We need to measure weight once a week. This procedure should take place at the same time. At the same time, you need to get on the scales before breakfast and without shoes. Also, you do not need to track weight fluctuations on a daily basis. It will be more difficult to achieve a psychological result.
How in a month to lose weight by 5 kg? This is easier to achieve if the company has like-minded people. You can arrange something like a competition, for example, who will quickly lose the established weight.
An additional motivation may be a swimsuit or jeans that are small in size, but which you really want to wear. Also, such garments can be useful in order to see what progress has been made. Clothes, like a mirror, will never deceive.
We support the result
If the result is achieved, then you can show off to your girlfriends: "I lost 5 kg in a month", but this is not the end. Of these five kilograms, some of the weight lost is simply an excess fluid that has escaped the body. Continue the same regime as during the whole month, it takes about two more weeks:
- Daily need to eat no more than 1200-1400 calories, and do not exclude physical activity.
- During these two weeks, you can find that the body is changing, and the kilograms do not fall, but do not grow either. Thus, the body adapts to the fact that excess fluid is gone, and the muscles become stronger.
For a month of proper nutrition and enhanced physical training the body is used to the new regime. When excess weight is discarded, it is impossible to return to the usual rhythm of life. Therefore, you can not throw all the food around and eat without measure. But you do not need to starve yourself. Any food with excessive absorption of harm.
How in a month to lose weight by 5 kg, if you do not comply with the regime? Unfortunately, you can not do it at all. After all, the food should be regular and timely. You can not starve during the whole day, and then eat at night. The largest number of calories should be for breakfast or lunch, and during dinner with food it is better not to zealously.
Tips for fixing the result
To further lose weight, you need not stop playing sports and leave the diet that was last month:
- In addition to aerobic exercise, you also need strength training. Because, in addition to burning fat, muscle mass should be increased. Together with the weight part of the latter leaves, which can affect the metabolism for the worse.
- Training should be comprehensive. You can add swimming and cycling to the run. Six receptions with a small amount of food can be replaced by three, but with an average amount of food.
- To eat less during a meal, you need to drink a glass of water before eating. The liquid will fill the stomach, and satiety will be felt.
- During the day you need to drink one or two liters of water. This will not only help keep the appetite under control, but also will have a beneficial effect on the skin, it will become more elastic.
- Cleaning teeth after eating is necessary in order not to snack and properly maintain the gums. This advice, rather, psychological, but also helps.
- During the day, you need to be all the time in motion. If you need to climb to some floor, then do it better on the stairs, and not on the elevator.
- Chewing chewing gum during the day, but no more than 15 minutes after eating, and then together with losing weight you can earn a stomach ulcer.
- In the course of the day, you need to do 10,000 steps, you can do more, but not less.
- In the lunch ration include a green salad. There should be a large portion of a salad and a small main course, which should consist of proteins.
The problem with weight due to illnesses
If kilograms can not be dropped on medical grounds, then you should consult a doctor. Excess weight can give thyroid disease or a disease in gynecology. That is, you first need to pass the necessary tests to see if there is a hormonal failure in the body. Only after excluding all the reasons can we resume the fight against excess weight.
A small conclusion
Now you know how to lose weight by 5 kg per month. So, in order to achieve the desired result in losing weight, it is necessary that all body systems are involved, that is, it will not be enough to eat only one food or, worse, starve. It is necessary not only to reduce the calories consumed, but also to improve the metabolism there are small portions, but often. During physical exertion, all muscle groups must be involved so that excess weight goes away, and the skin tightens.