A modern person simply needs to know how to remove toxins from the body. Harmful substances, accumulating in the organs, gradually destroy them and disrupt the work. Thus, the purification of the body must be taken as a rule.
When does the body need to be cleaned?
Before asking how to remove toxins from the body, it is important to understand whether it needs to be cleaned. Doctors mark the 12 most important signs. If you noticed at least 3 of them, it's time to do detoxification:
- Unpleasant odor from the mouth even after brushing your teeth.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Rapid fatigue and irritability.
- Increased sweating
- Stool disorders (diarrhea or constipation).
- Bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, stomatitis, which are constantly repeated.
- Stones in the gallbladder and kidneys.
- Dryness and unhealthy skin color.
- Allergic reactions and itching.
- Swelling of the feet.
Products that remove toxins from the body
For thousands of years people have been looking for ways to fight toxins. Healers concluded that it is better not to allow the accumulation of such substances in the body. The elimination of toxins should be regular and consistent. To do this, the following products should always be present in the diet:
- Apples contain a lot of nutrients. Floridzine is responsible for cleansing the body. It activates the production of bile, which neutralizes and removes some toxins.
- Almond is an indispensable source of vitamin E. It not only contributes to the elimination of harmful substances, but also nourishes all body tissues.
- Asparagus is a product that must be in the diet constantly. It helps to cleanse the liver and blood vessels, and also reduces the risk of tumors.
- Avocados are rich in antioxidants and nutrients. The substances contained in it neutralize the toxins that destroy the walls of the vessels. In this regard, the product is recommended to include in the diet of the elderly.
- Basil is rich in terpenoids, which, in turn, protect the liver and ensure its normal functioning. With a diuretic effect, this product quickly and effectively cleanses the body.
- Beetroot is a tasty and affordable product that has pronounced cleansing properties. Thanks to its unique chemical composition, this product releases blood from harmful substances and increases the body's resistance.
- Blueberries are a natural source of acetylsalicylic acid. Thus, regularly using this product, you can reduce the risk of inflammation in the chronic stage.
- Many people do not like broccoli, however, it is absolutely necessary to consume this product. Interacting with liver enzymes, vegetable components convert toxins into simpler substances that are easily eliminated from the body.
- Cabbage promotes regular mechanical cleaning of the liver and intestines due to the increased sulfur content. Carbinol, in turn, promotes tissue regeneration.
- Cinnamon is not just a fragrant spice, but a natural antiseptic that kills harmful substances in food. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants.
- A seed of flax is a source of fiber. This substance binds toxins and removes them from the body. The product can be consumed in its pure form, as well as added to soups and salads.
- Garlic is a natural antioxidant and antibiotic. Sulfur and other substances activate the work of the liver and neutralize toxins.
- Ginger helps to accelerate metabolism. This product copes well with alcohol intoxication.
- Grapefruit is one of the most effective products that copes with a mass of diseases. Lycopene removes free radicals and restores damaged cells.
- Green tea is one of the most important components of any detoxification program. It removes harmful substances from the body and reduces the level of sugar in the blood.
- Lemon stimulates the production of enzymes that neutralize toxins. Glutathione cleanses the liver.
- Onions are rich in amino acids that purify the liver. They accumulate lead, mercury and other heavy metals, removing them naturally.
- Pineapple is the source of bromelain, which speeds up metabolism. Also, this substance promotes mechanical cleansing of the intestine.
If you do not know how to remove toxins from the body, you should pay attention to the rice diet. Given the availability of this method, it can be called the most popular. It can not be said that rice quickly removes toxins from the body, but the effect will indeed be.
Take 5 liter cans and wash well. In one of them place 3 spoons of rice and pour 2 glasses of water. The next day, change the liquid to clean in the first jar and place the rice with water in the second. Such manipulations must be carried out until all 5 tanks are filled. On the fifth day of the rice contained in the first pot, you need to cook porridge without salt, oil and other additives. This will be your breakfast, for 3 hours after which you can not eat, drink or smoke.
To achieve a pronounced effect, you need to sit on a rice diet for at least 2 months. At the same time, lunch and dinner should be as nutritious as possible, but not heavy. Try to limit the consumption of harmful foods during a diet. To enhance the effect and make the rice more pleasant to taste, you can add ginger, turmeric or cinnamon. People who suffer from constipation and stagnation of bile, such a diet is contraindicated.
If a person is interested in how to remove toxins from the body, you can study the recipe for a salad called "Brush". At the moment, there are many options for cooking. The classic recipe looks like this:
- grate an equal amount of beets, carrots and cabbage (all vegetables should be moist);
- add a little olive oil and lemon juice;
- lettuce should be eaten on an empty stomach instead of breakfast.
To enhance the effect after 2 hours you need to eat an apple (or drink juice). And after 2-3 hours you can eat other foods (excluding harmful ones). The maximum period of such vegetable cleansing is 10 days. If you have gastritis, ulcers and other digestive problems, you should not resort to such a method of purification.
Folk healers and herbalists know perfectly well what removes toxins from the body. The most popular recipes are:
- On two norms of pulp of an aloe it is necessary to take one norm of honey, and also on half of norm of dried apricots and prunes. All grind and mix thoroughly. Every morning, dissolve on a spoonful of the composition in a glass of clean water and drink on an empty stomach.
- Thrice a day for a quarter of an hour before eating, eat a teaspoon of milk thistle. After 21 days, you need to make a three-month break, after which the course can be repeated.
Dangerous methods, which should not be resorted to
Being interested in removing toxins from the body, you can stumble upon questionable methods that carry a potential danger to the body. It is necessary to avoid such means:
- Olive oil with lemon juice is an aggressive recipe that aims to eliminate stagnation of bile. Nevertheless, the risk of stone shift is high, which leads to surgery and other serious consequences.
- Salt water is a harmful and inefficient means. It leads to dehydration of the body and vascular diseases.
- Magnesium sulphate can not be taken without adequate medical control. It is used exclusively for emergency release of the intestine, but does not possess any cleaning properties.
Drugs that remove toxins from the body
Cleansing the internal organs is an objective necessity. To remove toxins from the body at home, you can use these drugs:
- Activated charcoal can be taken within 2-3 weeks if you do not use other drugs. This means flushes out of the body not only toxins, but also useful substances, and therefore after the completion of the course you will need to take vitamins and mineral complexes.
- "Polyphepan" has the ability to attract bacteria and toxins. After that, they are excreted from the body naturally. The course can last from 3 days to 2 weeks.
- "Smecta" is a popular sorbent. It removes toxins, eliminates heartburn and diarrhea. Also, this drink helps to normalize metabolism.
Recommendations of doctors
With the question of what helps to remove toxins from the body, it is better to turn to specialists. The doctor can give such advice on detoxification:
- preliminary it is necessary to pass medical examination to make sure of absence of contra-indications to this or that method of purification;
- for a couple of weeks before the start of the course of detoxification, completely abandon the harmful food;
- increase the rate of fluid intake to facilitate the removal of toxins.
Everyone should find for themselves the optimal remedy, which removes toxins from the body. It can be medicines or food products. In any case, do not resort to such procedures without first consulting a doctor and a complete examination of the body.