What is the beauty and attractiveness of a woman? This question is difficult to answer unequivocally. But no one will deny that the purity and smoothness of the skin is one of the main factors of attractiveness. In this article we will talk about how to get rid of such a cosmetic defect as the scars on the face.
What it is?
Scars are small or impressive sizes of connective tissue on the skin, which can be white or other in color. They do not hurt, do not remind themselves. But their existence on the skin, especially on the face, is very unpleasant and undesirable. Moreover, many of the fair sex can not accept such a defect and are constantly in search of a solution to the problem.
Why do I need to know how to remove scars from my face?
Probably, it is impossible to find in the world a person who would not have such traces on the body. Many people have scars on the face, on the legs and hands, as well as on other parts of the body. All because it is impossible to live a childhood and not get injured at the same time. And after all, sometimes even after a minor cut, just a scar remains. Then they appear throughout life. After all, people very often fall into strange and unpleasant situations. And also often people lie on the operating table, after which they have traces of surgical intervention.
Many people live with scars all their lives and do not even think about their existence. But it also happens that the scars are painful. They remain on the face and on prominent parts of the body. Therefore, they should get rid of them in the hospital, or you can learn about how to remove scars at home.
Of course, if you go to a hospital or a specialized institution, they can help you more professionally.
Several ways to remove the scar on your face
1. Surgical intervention. This method is especially often used in the fight against scars. With this intervention, you can remove the skin area. Then it is replaced with a new graft transplanted from any other part of the body. You can also remove the scar and gently sew the wound with surgical sutures.
2. Peeling. This is quite an expensive way to get rid of scars. It consists in the fact that deep cleansing of the face is done, which helps to remove a small surface layer of the skin. In this way, small defects can be removed.
3. Hormones - a multifunctional tool that allows you to fight many diseases and ailments. They can also help in the fight against scars. Before buying hormone drugs, you must always visit a doctor. Self-treatment can lead to bad consequences. Hormones will need to be injected into the scar, namely, to make injections. And in a couple of weeks the defect of medium size and depth will pass without a trace.
4. Cream from scars. To date, this tool has become very popular, because it is inexpensive, fast acting and does not require any intervention. The duration of the cream depends only on the manufacturer and its components. Producers promise that after 1-2 weeks the cream will cope with the hated scars. Before buying a cosmetic product, you must also visit a doctor, because self-medication can be dangerous to your health. For example, you can buy creams "Kontraktubeks", "Dermatics", "Scarguard", "Medgel", "Diprospan", "Cordran", "Aldara", "Mederma", etc.
5. Many people are concerned about how to get rid of the scars that are very often left after acne and black spots. If the scar reminds a small hole, then this will have to fight longer. Because the scar can be removed from the scar, but the hole can not be removed. That's why you need to contact a cosmetologist to help smooth out the skin surface. To do this, use dermal fillers. Usually collagen or a special gel acts in their role.
The Right Way
Laser therapy is another innovative method of combating scarring on the skin. With this method, the laser removes certain pieces of the epidermis, smoothing it and making it more beautiful. With this type of intervention, anesthesia can be used to ensure that the procedure is more comfortable for the patient.
But it happens that a person does not have money to visit clinics or beauty salons. After all, all these procedures require material costs. In this case, it is necessary to resort to home medicine, to fight scars on your own.
To itself the cosmetician
Consider several ways to remove scars at home:
1. Lemon juice is a very popular remedy that often helps us to fight bags under the eyes, skin defects, etc. And with scars it can also help. It can simply be applied to a place that is troubled, and also used as a mask. This product has a whitening property that can make the scar less noticeable, and sometimes remove it.
2. Honey is another powerful remedy. This product of beekeeping is very often present in various masks that help fight skin defects. And all because honey removes inflammation and improves the appearance of the skin. If you apply it several times a day to a place that bothers, a few days later the scar will become smaller, or even disappear altogether. The skin will become soft and pleasant. But also honey can be used as an ingredient for a mask to remove scars on the face.
3. Aloe is a world-famous folk remedy. This product is not suitable for nutrition, but it does a good job of its healing purpose. Aloe vera juice can prevent the appearance of scar or scar, because it has antibacterial and healing components. And if you apply it to a place that has inflamed and portends a scar, then most likely the scar will simply not appear.
Mask of honey, lemon juice and aloe
In order to remove scars on the face, prepare a mask from the proposed components. First you need to mix honey, lemon juice and aloe in equal proportions. Then gently apply mass on the skin or a specific area of the body. Keep the mask for 15-20 minutes. After the specified time, wash it off with running warm water. This mask can eliminate small scars or scars, clean and moisturize the skin. And if you use it often, you can forget about many defects forever.