What is the beauty and attractiveness of women? This question is difficult to answer unequivocally. But no one will deny that the cleanliness and smoothness of the skin is one of the main factors of attractiveness. In this article we will discuss how to get rid of such a cosmetic defect, like scars on the face.
What it is?
Scars are small or large areas of connective tissue on the skin, which may be white or of a different color. They do not hurt, do not remind of themselves. But their existence on the skin, especially on the face, is very unpleasant and undesirable. Moreover, many representatives of the fair sex cannot accept this defect and are constantly in search of a solution to the problem.
Why do you need to know how to remove scars from your face?
Probably, it is impossible to find a person in the world who would not have such marks on the body. Many people have scars on their face, legs, and arms, as well as on other parts of the body. This is because it is impossible to live through childhood and not get injured. But sometimes even after a minor cut, a scar remains. Further, they appear throughout life. After all, people very often fall into strange and unpleasant situations. And also often people lie on the operating table, after which they leave traces of surgical intervention.
Many people live with scars all their lives and do not even think about their existence. But it also happens that the scars bother you with pain. They remain on the face and on prominent parts of the body. Therefore, they should get rid of in the hospital, or you can learn how to remove scars at home.
Of course, if you go to a hospital or a specialized institution, then they will be able to help more professionally.
Several ways to remove a scar on your face
1. Surgical intervention. This method is especially used in the fight against scars. With this intervention, you can remove a piece of skin. Then it is replaced with a new flap, transplanted from any other part of the body. You can also remove the scar and gently suture the wound with surgical sutures.
2. Peeling. This is quite an expensive way to get rid of scars. It lies in the fact that deep facial cleansing is performed, which helps to remove a small surface layer of the skin. This way you can remove small defects.
3. Hormones - is a multifunctional tool that allows you to deal with many diseases and ailments. They can also help fight scars. Before you buy hormones, you need to visit a doctor. Self-medication can lead to bad consequences. Hormones will need to be injected into the scar, namely injections. And after a couple of weeks, the defect of medium size and depth will pass without a trace.
4. Cream for scars. Today, this tool has become very popular because it is inexpensive, it acts quickly and does not require any intervention. The validity of the cream depends only on the manufacturer and its components. Manufacturers promise that in 1-2 weeks the cream will precisely cope with the hated scars. Before you buy a cosmetic, you must also visit a doctor, because self-medication can be dangerous to your health. For example, you can buy creams Kontraktubex, Dermatiks, Skarguard, Medgel, Diprospan, Kordran, Aldara, Mederma, etc.
5. Many people are concerned about how to get rid of scars, which very often remain after acne and black spots. If the scar resembles a small hole, then this will have to be fought longer. Because the trace of the scar can be removed, and the hole can not be. That is why you need to contact your beautician to help him even the surface of the skin. For this you need to use dermal fillers. Usually in their role are collagen or a special gel.
Laser therapy is another innovative method of dealing with scars on the skin. With this method, the laser removes some pieces of the epidermis, smoothing it and making it more beautiful. With this type of intervention, anesthesia can be used to make the procedure more comfortable for the patient.
But it so happens that a person has no money to visit clinics or beauty salons. After all, all these procedures require material costs. In this case, it is worth resorting to home medicine, to deal with scars yourself.
Himself a beautician
Consider a few ways to remove scars at home:
1. Lemon juice is a very popular remedy that often helps us deal with bags under the eyes, skin defects, etc. And it can also help with scars. It can simply be applied to a place that bothers, as well as used as a mask. This product has a whitening property that can make the scar less noticeable, and sometimes remove it.
2. Honey is another potent drug. This product of beekeeping is often present in various masks that help fight skin blemishes. And all because honey reduces inflammation and improves the appearance of the skin. If you apply it several times a day to a place that bothers you, then in a few days the scar will become smaller, or even disappear altogether. The skin will become soft and pleasant. But also honey can be used as an ingredient for a mask to remove scars on the face.
3. Aloe is a world famous folk remedy. This product is unsuitable for nutrition, but does an excellent job with its healing purpose. Aloe vera juice can prevent the appearance of a scar or scar, because it has antibacterial and healing components. And if you put it in a place that is inflamed and foreshadows a scar, then most likely, the scar will not appear.
Mask of honey, lemon juice and aloe
In order to remove the scars on the face, prepare a mask of the proposed components. First you need to mix honey, lemon juice and aloe in the same proportions. Then gently apply the mass to the skin or a specific area of the body. Keep the mask should be 15-20 minutes. After the specified time, rinse all with running warm water. This mask can eliminate small scars or scars, clean and moisturize the skin. And if you use it often, then you will be able to forget about many defects forever.