Form "cascade" does not lose its relevance for many years. Looking through fashion magazines, you will notice that most modern beauties choose this haircut. The hair on the crown and temporal areas trimmed slightly shorter overall length and a stacked light waves. Despite the fact that the form seems complicated, at the certain diligence it can be done at home. So, how to cut cascade independently?
For any hair suitable hairstyle
Purpose this form is one of the most common. Haircut was invented in 1980 and quickly became recognised as universal, as is suitable for almost all girls, regardless of length and texture of hair. All types of layered haircuts allow hair to look thicker, fuller. Silhouette hair becomes voluminous, and the whole look is more feminine. Particularly well the shape looks great on curly hair. Its distinctive feature is the splendor in the area of the crown. This makes the haircut is suitable for fine, thin hair. Besides, it can be done on any length, both short and long.
How to cut "cascade" on long hair
The rigid canons here, experienced master always focus on facial features and structure, the length of the hair. Doing the grooming yourself, it is easiest to take the basic technique. The main condition is a smooth transition from short layers to long. For it to have been performed correctly and the length of the hair is preserved, haircut need to start from the top. So:
- Dampen hair and comb through. Swipe two additions. One from ear to ear. The second from the center of the forehead to the nape of the neck. For convenience, the resulting area secure with clamps.
- In the center of the crown (the intersection of parting) select the diamond of size 2×2. Pull a strand obtained at an angle of 90° to the head and cut at the desired level (usually 15 cm).
- In order to understand how to cut "cascade" further, imagine that the strand is the main (control). It should always be under 90° to the head and all subsequent strands are separated diagonal partings and catch up to her.
- For convenience, the first prestiged the left part of the head, then the right. All the strands are separated by thin partings with a length of 1 cm, tightened to control and cut at the desired level.
- When all the hair will be trimmed, do the design of the fringe and edging. To do this, comb the curls in the direction of their growth and adjust the length by treating the temporal area, neck, bangs.
How to cut "cascade" for medium hair
Cut can start from the nape. The steps in this hairstyle can be of different length and depth. So:
- Dampen hair. With a comb, perform the division: carry out a parting from ear to ear at the back, at the level of the tips of the ears. Pull the top hair up and fixing with clamps, the lower comb in the direction of their growth.
- Start the haircut from the lower back area. The remaining hair under the parting gently comb out and trim to the desired level.
- Hair makuleke zone cut at an angle of 90° to the head, focusing at the desired length (if the curls down to his shoulders, the length of the top 10 cm and more).
- The front pull towards the nose and trim, focusing on the length of the crown.
- Arrange the fringe and edging.
How to cut "cascade" for medium curls just below your shoulders? On the same principle. Always focus on the root length, pulling the strands makuleke area hair lower back of the head. The strand will be a test for the whole haircut. Either create a new primary strand, selecting a length different from the main.
In today's interpretation of this form implies not only the classics, but all silhouettes with ragged ends and graduations. This includes "ladder", "Bob", "layered" haircut and other. They all look fashionable and stylish. A modern beauty prefer this hairstyle combined with bangs. The triangular face will look good long side-swept bangs. Suitable for square or semi-circular with the video cutting out. And for a round face oblique. How to cut "cascade" to look modern? The main feature of this haircut today smooth transitions. A sharp "step" that straight lines are gone. The actual light, imperceptible contours. And the coloring or staining in the technique of "Ombre" accentuate the cascading, flowing curls and volume to your hairstyle.
It is believed that the "cascade" in a classic performance the most is the owners of an entity. Cropped top, the volume in the middle part haircuts visually approximating the shape of the face oval. All other variations of this hairstyle are very diverse and everyone can choose a suitable option. If you are in doubt about how to cut cascade pictures in stages and video with techniques of performance, it is possible to find on the Internet.
The most advantageous form looks great on long and medium hair. It perfectly softens the harsh features, corrects imperfections round and triangular type. holders of short hairstyles can afford to be "cascade". Ragged strands, arranged with a hair dryer, Curling iron, flat iron, allow you to create extravagant, interesting image.
Who is not "cascade"
Before you decide on this form and read information about how to cut hair "cascade", it is necessary to assess whether it suits you.
If your hair is weak, damaged, very thin — better to stop the choice on a different silhouette. Also the hairdo is not recommended for girls who are going to grow length. Tresses trimmed at a different level, will have to grow unevenly. Need more than one year to align all the transitions.
Despite its versatility, a haircut requires constant care, styling. Only if your hair is very thick and manageable hair will be good to keep the volume without additional manipulation.
Despite the small shortcomings, the haircut is considered to be universal. This is a simple but effective hairstyle, favoured by most modern girls.