Mobile phones are tightly embedded in our daily lives. Even children already use them from the very first classes of school. In order not to throw your gadget just on the table, consider how to make a phone stand out of scrap materials.
First option: from binder
Let's look at how to make a stand for the phone with your own hands from what is in almost every home. There are a lot of ways. In this master class, we will manufacture it from binders (paper clips).
This model is well suited for widescreen phones. It will be very convenient and practical, and the creation will take just two minutes.
Work will require binders and a sucker.
- Connect the binder with the suction cup (the towel holder will do) in the place where the hook is located.
- You attach the back panel of the phone to this suction cup when you need to put it, and everything is ready.
The advantage of this type is that the phone can be placed in any position, both horizontally and vertically, or at an angle.
Second option: paper
When there are a lot of pieces of paper in different colors, modular origami technique comes to mind. Let us analyze how to make a paper stand for the phone.
For work, you will need 24 white ticks and 23 pink. Checkboxes are the simplest element of modular origami.
To make modules, do the following:
- The triangular module is folded from rectangles to make them the same size, take an A4 sheet and cut it into 16 or 32 small rectangles.
- Bend the rectangle in half.
- And once again in half, then straighten, so that in the middle there is a fold line.
- To this line, bend the edges of the rectangle, and those where there is the first fold line.
- From below you have a projection, bend its corners up to the edge of the first part.
- Now you will bend up the rest of the bottom fabric so that a smooth triangle is formed on the back side.
- Put it in half. And you will see that you have got pockets on both sides.
Now we come to our question how to make a stand for the phone from such modules:
- Wrap white ticks in a circle.
- Then place pink between each pair. So you get a tapering taper.
- Continue to collect the construction to the desired height, and everything is ready.
This method is suitable for those who like to work with paper using the modular origami technique, if you prefer to cut and stick everything, then pay attention to the following model.
The third option: from a bottle of shampoo
How to make a stand for the phone with your own hands from a bottle of shampoo? The work will be very stylish, despite the simple materials, it will look expensive, as if purchased.
- Pick a suitable size of the bottle of shampoo.
- Make a line in the middle and cut along it. For convenience, it is better not to make a straight line, but to leave a protrusion with a slot on the back side, so that you can not only install a stand on the table, but also hang it on the wall.
- Take a beautiful paper with an ornament (you can use wrapping), wrap it with a stand and glue it.
- Carefully trim the excess wrap around the contour. Your work is ready.
This craft will look great in your home, especially if you choose the right color and pattern for wrapping paper. You can independently think up the form for such work or make on a sample. It was one of many ways to make a phone stand.
Fourth option: from popsicle sticks
One of the most original options for making a phone stand is to use Eskimo ice cream sticks. To do this, ask friends and relatives in advance not to throw out such sticks.
When you have collected enough, they will need to be glued together:
- first make the bottom;
- then the back of the height of the phone;
- side will look good tilted.
You can connect parts not only with glue, but also sizing a transverse stick for greater strength.
There are many ways to make a phone stand out of scrap materials. We reviewed only a few of them. It all depends on your mood and fantasy. Even from the old designer “Lego” you can make a great option or sew a wonderful cover on the wall from thick fabric.
Use any idea. Enjoy your creativity!