Appearance for a woman is very important. Nature does not give ideal appearance to all of us, but this does not mean that we need to abandon ourselves and become a slob. Natural charm and beauty are often the result of many cosmetic procedures.
Self-care gives the woman self-confidence and a sense of their own uniqueness. In fact, a lot of expensive procedures, such as manicure, pedicure, hairstyle, make-up, pilling and so on, any of us can do on our own at home.
History of pedicure
If you believe the historical data, the pedicure appeared long ago. The need to look after the feet arose not just for that. The fact is that on the grooming of the foot earlier one could determine the social status of a person. Senior dignitaries painted their feet with bright colors, the palette changed depending on the financial situation of people.
In ancient Egypt, grandees with open shoes always kissed their feet. At that time, it was already noticed that acupressure of feet affects the state of health. For example, Cleopatra massaged his feet daily using various essential oils.
In the Middle Ages, foot care was considered unacceptable and was banned, so this trend was revived only in the Renaissance. At the same time, a beautiful pedicure with rhinestones, stones and paetas became popular.
Pedicure at home - preparation
The concept of a pedicure includes: removal of the horny skin of the heels, removal of calluses, pruning of the overgrown skin of the peri-anterior cusp, removal of the cuticles, treatment of the nail plate. So a beautiful pedicure is not just decorated nails.
Before you make a pedicure at home, you need to prepare the materials. To do this, you will need:
nourishing foot cream;
Home pedicure involves trimming technique, because rarely anyone has a personal machine with milling attachments for nail care. The skin on the toes and feet becomes very quickly accustomed to leaving, so in order for your feet to adorn a beautiful pedicure, you do not need to skip these procedures.
So, let's start describing the work sequence.
- For 10-15 minutes you need to steam your feet in a bath with warm water. To soften the skin, it is better to add a little soap and sea salt to the water.
- After the coarse skin has become soft, the coarsest areas and calluses need to be removed with a safe blade.
- All other skin growths should be removed with pumice or a specialized footstick.
- Cut the nails and give them the desired shape with a nail file.
- With the help of a pusher or an orange stick it is necessary to raise the cuticle and the peri-oral groove.
- Using scissors and tweezers remove the keratinized layer around the nail.
- Apply the cream on the feet and massage the massage in 5-7 minutes.
Manicure with rhinestones - looks rich and beautiful
You can decorate your nails with anything, on the vastness of the Internet it's easy to find hundreds of options how to make a beautiful pedicure. Today you can see whole pictures on the nails.
One of the fashion options is a pedicure, decorated with rhinestones. Make houses such a beautiful pedicure, a photo of which can be seen in fashion magazines, is not difficult. For work, you will need only a desire and a little patience.
What you need for decor with crystals
In order to make a pedicure with rhinestones, you will need:
How to create beauty
The work itself is quite simple and does not require any special instructions. First, apply a lacquer base. On the applied base are attached rhinestones. The stones should be taken with tweezers, preliminarily dipping them in glue.
Spread the picture you need very carefully, because when trying to remove or move the strasik on the nail may remain a stain from the glue.
After all the elements are attached, you need to apply a fixing base. It will slightly flatten the sharp edges of the stones and prevent them from falling off at the first opportunity.
In order to create a drawing, you need to practice several times. In the stores you can find ready-made drawings of rhinestones, which need only be glued. This option is ideal for beginners.
Ideas of nail art with rhinestones
The art of nail art is constantly being improved, with each passing year more and more different trends in nail design styles are born. Nail decoration with rhinestones is one of the most fashionable trends. Strasses can be seen in almost any design of nails. Figures and abstractions, laid out with rhinestones, do not look monotonous, because in any store there is a wide selection of stones of different sizes and colors.
Since this article is about how to make a beautiful pedicure at home with rhinestones, then we will offer you some of the simplest designs.
- French manicure with rhinestones - the free edge of the nail is covered with an even stripe of rhinestones. It is very fashionable to glue rhinestones through one nail, and you can also use a pebble to select a smile line or an overgrown edge.
- Chinese painting - for this species, smaller rhinestones are used, because with their help a little picture is laid out (flowers, patterns, crescent, etc.).
- Simple decor - stones can be laid out as you like, in any sequence, whether it's a pattern, a few individually pasted crystals or a completely pasted nail.
When decorating a nail, you need to know an important rule: do not paste too many stones. It looks unnatural and, probably, the jewelry will fall off very soon. Before you start working, look at any source photo or video tutorial. And remember, experience and practice will help to achieve a lot in the nyl-industry.