The appearance of the finished product for the consumer plays an important role. Especially it concerns bakery products. Here the art of baker, as they say, is visible to the naked eye. Some samples are simply amazing with the original technique of execution. Involuntarily the question arises: how to make beautiful buns, while preserving their quality and not violating the technology of cooking?
While doing baking, each landlady wants her product to be not only tasty, but also externally attractive. Such an ideal combination with strict adherence to the recipe can only be achieved through an original design. How to make beautiful buns, so that each of them already at the first glance caused appetite? For this, there are different technologies by which a conventional test piece turns into a unique semi-finished product. It requires a truly masterly and very tidy work. Experienced housewives probably know how to make beautiful biscuits. For beginners, it is possible to advise one very simple, but original enough way:
- First, from the finished test, you need to roll an even bundle.
- Then, on the chopping board, it is necessary to make a loop from it, leaving the free ends that are divorced in opposite directions.
- Tie the tourniquet to the knot.
- Long ends to wrap again during the weaving.
- The remaining pieces to connect and hide under the bottom.
Now the workpiece will only be sent to the oven, having smeared its surface with beaten egg, milk or melted butter. This is another secret of how to make beautiful biscuits. This will additionally require a silicone brush. It is very soft, comfortable and absolutely does not win tender dough.
Dough, cooked on yeast, is easier to mold. The fact is that during baking it additionally increases in size, which makes it possible to smooth out any irregularities and roughness of the surface. It requires only a great desire, and skill and experience will appear with time. How to make beautiful buns from a yeast dough? The main way in this case is the weaving. Dividing the dough into separate pieces, they must first be rolled into thin strands. After that, long elastic strips can be twisted in the most bizarre way. Everything will depend only on the imagination of the cook. To decorate simple products often use different sprinkles in the form of poppy seeds, nuts, ground cinnamon or sesame. How to make beautiful buns from a yeast dough if they have a filling? Then you can build a design in the form of an original flower.
For this purpose one interesting variant approaches:
- The first step is to roll the dough into a layer.
- Put the stuffing on it and tightly twist it in the form of a roll.
- Cut the workpiece with a ring, and then gently cut the outer edge with a pair of scissors.
- Expand the pieces obtained in opposite directions, distributing them in a staggered order. You can just turn each of them out, spreading in a circle.
It turns out an original roll in the form of a flower or snowflakes. And if you make it big, it can easily replace a real pie.
In order to bake buns, do not need some special occasion. This can be done daily. The main thing is that the hostess should have free time, since baking is a long process. In addition, the molding process requires special attention and strength. After all, I want that such a product already at first glance caused an appetite. To do this, you need to know in advance how to make beautiful pastry rolls. There are many different options - from simple models to supercomplex designs:
- Round roll. It is easier to do it. You just need to roll the ball. For a change, it can be sprinkled with seeds or a small incision made from above.
- "Uzelok", when the tourniquet is wrapped in a characteristic way.
- "Snail". In this case, the same workpiece is twisted in a spiral.
- "The carved horseshoe." For her, a thick tourniquet should be slightly flattened and wrapped around the shape. Then, after a small proofing from the outside, several incisions need to be made.
- "Monogram" - this is an option, when the ends of sausages from dough are wrapped in opposite sides, and then placed under the middle.
- The pretzel. The test tourniquet should be bent in the form of a horseshoe, and then put the tips crosswise and leave it on top.
- "Vitushka" is an interlacing of several flagella.
- "Bagel". For him, the dough must first be rolled into a layer, and then divided by a knife into 6 identical parts. After that, each piece should be rolled with a roll, starting from the wide side, and then bend the structure in the form of a horseshoe.
Each of these options is good in its own way.
Flight of fantasy
Long engaged in pastries, you can come up with your beautiful buns. How to make an option that is not like the others? To begin with it is necessary to master already known technologies, and then only to undertake own development. For example, there is nothing easier than twisting the usual "snail". But if the whole length of the bundle with scissors make deep incisions, then after baking will get an original delicate flower. Very impressive is also the "ears" with sugar.
They are usually made from puff pastry, using the simplest technology:
- A piece of one-piece layer should be rolled into a roll.
- Fold it in half.
- Make a deep incision in place of the bend.
- Expand both parts in opposite directions.
- Billet the egg and sprinkle with sugar.
This technique is also suitable for dough. And if you put a stuffing inside and put two such blanks next to you, you get a very original version of the roll, the size of which can be selected at your own discretion. In addition, from the usual round billet wonderful bunnies are obtained. It is necessary only with the help of scissors to make a pair of small incisions, which eventually turn into small ears. This option is sure to please children. Possessing a certain imagination and special skills, you can depict almost any idea in the test.