Did you know that your eyebrows can change the way your face looks? But it's true. Careful eyebrow care can seem like a waste of time. But when they look neat and expressive, then all the rest of the make-up can be extremely simple. But what if nature deprived you of the eyebrows? Or if they refuse to grow after tweezing tweezers? All this can be adjusted if you know how to draw eyebrows. In more detail about this art we will talk further in the article.
Before you learn how to draw eyebrows step by step, you need to know the basic rules of eyebrow make-up.
Take a thin pencil or brush. Attach it to the wing of the nose. The eyebrow should begin where it touches the forehead. Then attach a pencil to the wing of the nose and place it at an angle so that it passes over the pupil. So you will find a place where the brow should bend. To determine where it should end, place the pencil at an angle from the tip of the nose to the corner of the eye.
If you have very light eyebrows, then the makeup for them should be two tone darker than the color of your hair, and vice versa (dark eyebrows - two-tone cosmetics are lighter than hair).
Arsenal of Beauty
For this simple, seemingly task, you will need different cosmetics. Namely:
- Powder or eye shadow. They allow you to naturally draw eyebrows, look natural and expressive. Matte eye shadow with good pigmentation and a suitable color can also cope with this task.
- A pencil is an indispensable tool. It will help create clear beautiful lines in a matter of seconds, but has a serious drawback - it's hard to shade. Tips on how to draw eyebrows in pencil so that they look natural, you will find further in the article.
- Eyebrow gel is used to fix makeup. It can be universally transparent and tinted. The second option helps visually make the eyebrows fuller and thicker. But it should fit well with their natural color.
How to draw eyebrows in pencil?
If at your disposal there is no special powder or shadows, with the help of this couple you can still tidy yourself up. It's about a pencil and a clean brush or an applicator for shadows. How to use them? Let's consider how to draw eyebrows in pencil step by step:
- First, draw an eyebrow from the bottom.
- Then start filling it with a pencil. To make the eyebrow not look painted, do very fine fine strokes, imitating hairs. Let them be slightly different lengths. At the beginning of the stroke, press on the lead slightly more than at the end.
- Starting from the bridge of the nose, carefully shade the pencil with a clean applicator for shadows, a small brush or a brush from the carcass.
- Complete the gel with a clear gel.
Never use a black eyebrow pencil, even if they are naturally black. It always looks unnatural, it's better to take a dark brown color.
Now you know how to draw eyebrows in pencil. Let's see how other cosmetic products can be used to achieve an excellent result.
A big difference
Still do not believe that you need to know how to draw eyebrows? The photo "before and after" will prove the importance of this step in make-up.
A difference is noticeable, is not it? Let's consider how to draw eyebrows in pencil and powder or shadows, with step-by-step photos.
The order of work is as follows:
- First, determine the shape and length of the eyebrows. Work with clean skin without cosmetic products.
- Cover the eyebrow area with a base for the shadows (primer). This is necessary in order to make the makeup last longer, and the result of your efforts was with you from morning till late evening.
- Now pencil your eyebrows draw their lower contour.
- Do the same with the top border. But near the bridge of the nose, leave one-fourth of the eyebrow unpainted. And here its tip accurately bring.
- Now use the applicator to apply shadows or a clean brush from the mascara to blend both lines inside the eyebrows so that they look natural. If you overdid and blurred the outline, you can always draw it again.
- Now take a powder or eye shadow for the eyebrows and fill the ¾ of the outer part of the eyebrow with a thin brush with a hard chamfered pile.
- Near the nose bridge, the hair grows less densely, so it is important to preserve the natural appearance. To do this, the remnants of the eyebrow cosmetic agent on the tassel draw its beginning.
- After that, you can fix the makeup with a special transparent gel. Instead, you can use and hair spray (be careful not to fall into their eyes).
We put in order the natural data
In the previous lesson, the task was to make beautiful eyebrows out of thin threads. And what if you have them wider and thicker than necessary?
Here's how to draw eyebrows so that they are clear and accurate:
- Use tweezers to remove excess hairs.
- Then comb them with a clean brush from the carcass.
- When applying small sharp scissors horizontally first to one part of the bend of the eyebrow, then to the second, cut the protruding hairs that extend beyond the desired contour. If necessary, comb the hairs down and gently repeat the operation from the side of the eyelid.
- Now pencil draw the lower border of the eyebrow. It should be clear, while the remaining lines must be thoroughly shaded.
- Use a brush and a small amount of powder or eye shadow to fill them with small, neat strokes. Do not forget to leave the area near the nose bridge as natural as possible.
- Again taking a brush from the carcass, comb the eyebrows. Its rigid bristles perfectly align their color and remove excess cosmetic products.
How to draw eyebrows so that they are clearer and more expressive? Try using the light concealer to bring their lower bounds. If desired, you can do the same from the forehead. Eyebrows immediately become brighter. This technique has one more pleasant advantage: it gives the effect of instant lifting of the eyelid and allows you to look younger.
To uncover the look, you can apply a highlight or a drop of pearly shadows under the bend of the eyebrow.
These techniques are perfect for evening make-up.
Now you know how to draw eyebrows. Do not forget the importance of this element of your makeup.