More and more often citizens are interested in how to pay tax through the terminal of the Savings Bank. This process greatly simplifies the life of the population. After all, Sberbank's terminals allow you to contribute without assistance to any given invoices. For example, pay a fine or tax, as well as close the debts for housing and communal services. But for the procedure, you need to know about some of the features of the process. Which ones? How can I pay taxes using payment terminals from Sberbank? All this will be discussed later.
About payment methods
The first thing you have to decide how to make money in the terminal. This will directly depend on the answer to the question of how to pay tax through the terminal of the Savings Bank. The step-by-step instruction will be slightly different in this or that way.
To date, you can make funds in the following ways:
- Pay bills by bank transfer. To do this, a citizen should have a Sberbank card. In this case, the instruction will look longer.
- Pay for the receipt with the help of cash. Not the best, but the faster way to pay bills in terminals from Sberbank.
Cashless settlement is becoming more and more frequent in practice. It allows you not to think about how much cash to make to the terminal. Especially when it comes to small amounts. Terminals do not accept coins, only bills.
Features of making money
How to pay tax through the terminal of Sberbank? Cashless payment brings less hassle. But in this case, without fail, the payer must have a plastic card from Sberbank. Other plastic machines are not accepted.
Cash payment is an additional problem for some taxpayers. Terminals do not issue change. Therefore, the balance of funds can be transferred to any phone number. For example, yourself. Accordingly, it is necessary to maximally approximate the amount of money to be invested in the terminal for the forthcoming payment.
Once a citizen has determined how he will pay taxes, you can proceed directly to the action. In fact, everything is not so difficult. A few simple steps - and it's done. How to pay tax through the terminal of Sberbank? What is required for this?
What you need to pay
How to pay the transport tax through the terminal of the Savings Bank? Or any other - it's not so important. For this process, a citizen should prepare:
- Identification. More precisely, the passport. It is necessary for the introduction of data on the payer.
- Payment receipt. It should contain the amount of tax paid, as well as the details of the recipient of funds.
- Phone. Not necessarily, but it is advisable to have it with you.
- Bank card or cash. In the second case, it is recommended to take an amount as close as possible to the forthcoming payment. This is necessary in order to avoid additional costs. When it comes to paying through a card, a citizen should simply remember the pin code from his plastic.
Nothing more is required. As a rule, you can manage only with a card / money, as well as with requisites and knowing the exact amount of the forthcoming payment.
As a rule, Sberbank payment terminals are installed in the branches of the same bank. It is here recommended to come in order to figure out how to pay tax through this machine.
How to pay tax through the terminal of Sberbank? In the first situation (cash calculation) it's enough to just go to the machine and select "Payments in my region" in the menu (or something like that, the inscriptions may differ, but the meaning remains the same).
But non-cash payment requires the following algorithm:
Recipient search and details
- payment with details;
- Recipient's INN;
- payment Description;
- name of the organization / branch of the receiving company.
The search is performed in several ways. More precisely, you can either consider a special barcode on the payment automatically, or use the requisites of the recipient.
Further, the process is not too difficult. How to pay land tax through the terminal of Sberbank? After searching for the recipient, it is required to fill in details and information about the payer and tax, if necessary, deposit money into the bill acceptor, then confirm the payment.
- In the menu that appears, select "Search for a payee".
- Search for the organization that sent the payment for tax payment. You can select "By barcode". In this case, you will have to pay a payment notification to the special reading radar on the machine with a barcode. There will be a reading, and the payer will be found immediately. If you select "By tax ID", you will have to manually enter the company tax ID from the payment and click on "Search". In the given list the tax service is selected. Sometimes you just need to choose the type of payment.
- Check the details for payment. They will appear on the terminal screen. If everything is correct, you can click on "Continue".
- Confirm the operation. Then you can choose either "Work with the card next", or "Return card".
Such a variant of the development of events actually relieves the citizen from the need to introduce information about the payer. Therefore, many prefer this method of payment. But there is also a cash settlement. He, too, is in demand among the population.
The instruction is as follows:
- Select "Search for recipient" in the machine menu.
- Find the organization that is the sender of the receipt and the recipient of the money. To do this, you can use the barcode or TIN of the corporation.
- Choose the name of the payment and the separation of the tax service, if required by the terminal.
- Check the details of the recipient.
- Enter information about the payer. Usually this is the date and city of birth, residence permit.
- Dial on the screen the amount due to pay for the tax. Sometimes this step is skipped automatically - the payment is determined by itself.
- Make money in the bill acceptor.
- Select on the screen of the mobile operator and dial the number to which to transfer the change from the payment. Attention: this step appears only when the amount paid is greater than the tax.
- Pick up a check confirming the payment of tax.
Now it is clear how to pay land tax through the terminal of Sberbank or any other. All other payments are made in the same way.
In reality, paying taxes through Sberbank terminals is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. It is enough to decide in advance how to pay the tax authorities.
Keep a check on payment issued by the terminal (regardless of the chosen method of making money), should every citizen. He will be able to confirm the fact of payment with the state in case of problems with the receipt of funds to the account of tax authorities.