Probably everyone in his childhood had to draw a person from one of the professions. Especially often in the school draw teachers: to holidays for congratulations, wall newspaper or just on assignment. The article suggests options how to draw a teacher with the help of different techniques and materials, with which the child and the adult helping him will cope.
Preparing for Drawing
Before you draw a teacher, you need to decide on the composition in accordance with the task. After all, the drawing can be black and white, colored, painted with watercolor, gouache or even oil. He can show the teacher's work with children, be realistic or cartoon. You can pre-select a picture that will be as close as possible to the desired one.
Next - the collection of tools and materials. You will need paper (cardboard, canvas), a simple pencil, an eraser, colored pencils (colors), a ruler (for the accuracy of the image of the blackboard and pointer).
How to draw a teacher at the board in pencil step by step?
If the picture is conceived as natural, that is, it represents the real figure of a person, then it is executed in several stages.
- The first step before drawing a teacher is to draw a pencil outline of her figure. To do this, draw an oval of the head (without face and other details), behind it - the line of the neck and shoulders and stretches indicating the hands. All the places of the folds of the joints (shoulders, elbows) are indicated by circles.
- Oval outline the contour of the future trunk to the waist, another one - from the waist to the hips. Legs - just cuts.
- Then proceed to draw the face. For symmetry in the center of the head oval, a conditional vertical line is drawn - a nose will be drawn on it. The two horizontal lines represent the place where the eyes will be. Another such line below is where the mouth will be. All the preparatory moments are over.
- In more detail, the drawing is drawn on the resulting lines, which help to maintain the proportions of the person's figure. First, draw eyes, nose and mouth with respect to the lines on the oval of the head. Then the oval itself is "covered" with hair - the hairdo can be different: loose hair, gathered in the tail or bun. You can draw glasses, wrinkles around the mouth, on the forehead or between the eyebrows.
- Next carefully draw a suit: a dress, a skirt, a jacket or something else. Do not forget about the brushes of hands and the drawing of fingers. Before you draw a teacher at the board, you need to draw a fist in the palm, into which the pointer is placed. So it will be clearer that this is a teacher.
- On the conventional lines of the legs they draw their real outlines. Do not forget about the knees - more convex part - and shoes.
- All additional elements: a board, a table, books, flowers, etc. - you can draw after.
How to draw a teacher using watercolor?
A bright color pattern helps to create watercolor paints. They are capable of giving both a rich shade and a softer color by diluting them with water. This property helps to make shades in the details of the drawing. For example, when a teacher's costume is shown with a darker tone, draws on clothing, places that are obscured by something. Lighter tones will be in places where light is supposed to fall.
For such a picture, you must first prepare the foundation - to draw a simple pencil drawing. Then all the details are painted with watercolor. To get a more expressive picture a-la poster, you can outline the outlines with a felt-tip pen or a gel pen.
How to draw a postcard with a teacher?
A drawing that was conceived as a gift should not necessarily be depicted in an album for drawing. It is much more pleasant to congratulate your beloved teacher with a gift decorated with your own hands. The easiest way is to make a postcard. You can make it on ordinary cardboard or special glossy paper.
But in this case, before you draw a teacher on a postcard, you need to stock up with appropriate colors. If watercolor or gouache is suitable for regular paper, then it is better to buy acrylic paints for a glossy coating. With their help, you can decorate in this way and a cup, and fabric, and a glass frame. The picture will turn out bright, rich and festive. In order for it to look even more expressive, its details can be encircled with a special acrylic contour.
The main thing in this process is to represent the final result of the image before drawing the teacher at the board in pencil step by step. For beginners, of course, it's easier to choose a finished drawing and redraw it. But more importantly - diligence, then the result will surpass all expectations.