At all times people wanted to look good, and in the age of a sedentary lifestyle this becomes the most urgent. An athletic and smart figure plays an important role in the appearance of a person. One of its elements is an ideal press.
Both men and women want to achieve a beautiful press. Only the latter, due to their physiological characteristics, make this a little more difficult, which does not stop them.
This article will tell you how to pump it up, what conditions are needed.
What is a press
Many people think that the abdominal muscles are two, but they are wrong. There are only two sections of one double rectus abdominis muscle - upper and lower, and they are designed to regulate intra-abdominal pressure.
Feature of departments is their uneven load in the process of human life. Most of the loads in daily life are experienced by the upper department, and on the bottom is laid most of the fat. By virtue of this, the ideal press of the lower section is much harder to pump than the upper one.
Also in the muscular belt include oblique muscles, located on the sides, fat deposits on which increase the size of the waist.
Another feature of the press is that the fatty layer and muscles are not directly connected to each other. That is, acting on one, you can not achieve the effect of the other. In other words, trying to drive fat, it is impossible to pump up the press to cubes, and vice versa. Consequently, for the one and the second there are different sets of exercises.
The three components, without which one should not expect to receive an excellent result, are:
- proper nutrition is important for all training complexes;
- strength training - designed to pump both parts of the press;
- aerobic loads - are designed to burn fat at the expense of energy costs.
Observing the three above-mentioned elements in the exercises and applying an intensive training course - lessons twice a day, you can put the muscles in order in a short time and get the perfect press for a week.
Male and female press: what's the difference?
If you analyze the results of training by representatives of both sexes, designed to pump the muscles of the abdominal press, you can see that they vary significantly.
This is mainly due to the fact that men's workouts are aimed not only at fat removal, but also to increase the muscles of the press and get their greatest relief by sticking through the net of tendons. This is the perfect male press. Girls aim to remove excess fat, strengthen muscles and make the abdomen flat.
This diversity leads to a difference in training. This is especially noticeable in intensive training programs: men are recommended to train daily, and women - three times a week. In addition, the number of repetitions of exercises and the intensity of their implementation vary significantly.
As for the composition of the exercises themselves, the complexes for pumping the press fit both sexes.
It should also be noted that the female part of society, performing exercises for the ideal press, should pay increased attention to its lower section and oblique muscles. In women, they are the most problematic areas where the fat depot is lighter and faster.
Main principles of proper nutrition
Many people think that to achieve a beautiful press can exclusively sports exercises. But it has been proved that only exercise will not produce the desired result. They will help build up need this press but it will not be visible from under the accumulated belly fat.
Therefore, it is important not only to know how to pump up an ideal press, but also about how to eat right. This is an integral part of the training program. Observe the following rules:
- Take food need small positions several times a day (at least six), this system is called a fractional food. Thanks to him, the stomach does not stretch and the food in it does not stagnate.
- From the diet, foods with flavor additives such as ketchup, mayonnaise, carbonated water and the like must disappear.
- It is also necessary to exclude from the menu sugar and all sweet, as well as rich foods and products.
- Fluid intake, more clean water, should be about fifty milliliters per kilogram of body weight and should not be less than 2.5-3 litres per day. If at first you find it hard to drink that amount of water, to accustom yourself to it gradually, starting with half a Cup every two hours and every couple of days by increasing either the dose or number of doses. Without sufficient amounts of fluid to pump up the perfect abs is difficult.
- In the amount of liquid to be drunk, it is necessary to include green tea in the amount of 2-3 cups per day.
- Consumption of carbohydrates should end at three o'clock in the afternoon.
- From the whole list of carbohydrates it is desirable to consume more cereals, about seventy percent, and fruits, about the remaining thirty percent.
- Categorically prohibited the use of transformed fats in the form of fast food products, such as fast food, shaurma, sausages in dough, smoked meat and so on.
- It is necessary to calculate the calorie rate of the food intake, in which one third must be the source of protein, and two thirds are the suppliers of carbohydrates.
- Fats are more useful, mainly vegetable.
It is absolutely not necessary to drastically and immediately switch to such a diet to pump the ideal press, especially if the habitual diet earlier differed significantly from the proposed one. It is enough to start partially adhering to these recommendations with a gradual transition to the most accurate observance of them.
So, it is clear that without aerobic exercise to remove fat from the abdomen will not work. In addition, for intensive training also required the development of the cardiovascular system. Most aerobic exercises lead to the burning of hundreds of calories per hour of study what is a quick way to lose weight before how to make a perfect press.
You can perform such training in two ways: once a day for forty minutes an hour or several times a day for twenty minutes. You need to choose such exercises that correspond to the level of physical training, so as not to overload the cardiovascular system of the body during daily activities.
Performing exercises of this kind is called cardio training. It may include:
- running in the morning hours (outdoors or on a simulator);
- jumping with rope;
- walking at a fast pace;
- cycling (you can use an exercise bike).
As you can see, all exercises involve the muscles of the legs, and this is no accident. The leg muscles are the largest muscles of the human body, so they can burn the most calories in order to get the ideal press. Reviews say that for effective classes you can apply the following scheme:
- To begin aerobic training you need an easy warm-up, for example, jogging or non-intensive scrolling of the pedals for ten minutes.
- Then comes the active phase lasting fifteen seconds with the greatest load, after it - a thirty-second rest in the form of a slow pace.
- And so on, alternating active phases and phases of rest, before the expiration of the time allotted for training (half an hour-hour).
It is not superfluous to consult a physician before starting such trainings.
Where and how to deal with
In order to achieve the desired result, will be useful not only a list of the necessary exercises of a well-developed system of training and nutrition, but also willpower. Many have fallen by the wayside without achieving any significant results because of its absence.
It is not necessary to hope that it will be possible to pump the ideal press in 10 minutes of daily training, this will take considerably longer. And do not despair that in the notebook numbers will not change the first few days or weeks. Everything depends on the individual characteristics of each human body to break down fats and metabolize.
To motivate you need to have a notebook in which every day will be used to record the results of measurements in the waist area. Why daily? Because with the right intense workouts fat burning is happening on the following day after a workout.
Remember that you need one thing, that with the correct organization of the training process, the result will be necessary, you just need to show a little patience and willpower.
If you can not allocate funds to the gym or purchase simulators, you can achieve significant results and pump the ideal press at home. At the same time, you will need to apply a little more effort, spend a little more time and, most importantly, learn how to train on a schedule, rather than look for reasons for missing classes.
If the classes have the opportunity to allocate a certain amount of money, then the best solution is to conduct training in the gym. There are enough advantages in this:
- a training program and nutrition advice will be provided by a professional;
- classes will be held under the control and with the hints of the coach;
- in complex exercises, including specialized equipment, will be used;
- next to the training athletes, and not only they, will be an excellent motivation;
- a new circle of communication will attract and will not allow you to skip classes.
In the classroom at the gym, the coach will select a set of exercises with a barbell press, which will also give excellent results for pumping the press.
But in the case of training with a professional, you do not need to hope that it will be possible to pump the ideal press in 10 days, as many want. Time will need a little more, but the result is worth it.
In the simplest case, it is enough to conduct classes at home, giving them at the beginning twenty minutes a day. This is to ensure that the muscles gradually get used to the load. After a while, determined by the physical state, the training time gradually increases. The basic regime is recommended to be followed as follows: three weekly training sessions lasting from forty minutes to an hour.
Observing these rules, you can get a perfect press as a result of training. For a week or two, the muscles will get used to and begin to work effectively in the given mode.
Well, if there are rest days between the days of classes, ideally - Monday, Wednesday, Friday are reserved for training, the rest of the days are for rest and recovery.
In general, at the initial stage, two sets of ten repetitions of each exercise are performed. Further, the number of approaches and repetitions is increased to three and twenty, respectively. For very intensive training, a schedule of up to four approaches and forty repetitions is provided.
Particularly fanatical athletes conduct classes twice a day: in the morning and in the evening. With such training, which requires a lot of energy, do not forget about the replacement of the latter. This will require the intake of increased amounts of protein, liquid, energy cocktails.
Ideal lower press department
For effective pumping of the lower press, the exercises presented below are suitable:
1. Raising the pelvis. To perform it, you need to lie down on the floor and stretch your arms along the body. Then raise the straight legs perpendicular up. This is the starting position. Further, straining the muscles of the press, tear off the pelvis from the floor surface and pull it upward, without bending the knees, for about a minute. Return to the starting position. Whoever is having difficulty doing an exercise with even legs can bend them in the lap and reach for the chin.
2. Raising the legs in the supine position. Lie on the floor, hands stretch along the body. Raise even legs to 90 ° and slowly lower them. Beginners can perform the exercise with bent knees.
3. "Bicycle". Lie on the floor, hands clasped behind your head. Draw alternately with the elbow of the arm to the opposite knee, imitating his feet riding a bicycle. A free leg lies on the floor or is raised slightly above the floor. Do not tear the loins off the floor.
4. "Scissors". Lie on the floor, put your hands under your waist. Raise even feet 10-20 cm above the floor and make wide swings in the horizontal plane, with the legs crossed cross.
Exercises for the upper press department
In order to pump the upper section of the rectus muscle and make the abdomen flat, the following exercises are suitable:
1. Retraction. Perform standing by the pedestal or sitting on a chair. To pull the stomach up to the diaphragm, while releasing all the air, feel the tension. Hold in this position for 15 seconds, then sharply draw in air through the nose. Make 10 repetitions of 10 retractions.
2. Disasters. Stand exactly, hands rest on your hips. Make deep attacks forward alternately with each leg, while the shin becomes perpendicular to the floor, and the thigh is parallel. Exercise will help pump up the perfect press and buttocks.
3. Lateral twisting. Lie on the floor, legs bent at the knees, hands free or take a weighting. Raise the body to the sitting position, simultaneously touching the hands or the floor weighting alternately to the left, then to the right.
4. Vis on the horizontal bar with the legs lifted. Hang on the bar on level hands. Raise the straight or bent at the knees of the legs above the plane of the pelvis, lingering for two seconds in the upper position. Do not swing. The higher, the better.
Express method: the perfect press for 30 days
In order to pump up the press in such a short period of time, will need a remarkable willpower and intense training. Within 30 days have to do every day twice a day, doing four sets of thirty to forty repetitions of each exercise at each workout. Exercises are as follows:
- The raising of the body. Lie on your back, hands behind head, legs bent at the knees. Slowly raise the trunk without lifting the lower back off the floor as high as possible. To fix the top position for two seconds and slowly return.
- Rapid raising of the body. Lie on the floor, arms stretched forward, the body to raise the lower back off the floor not to interrupt. Very quickly (two to three times per second) to stretch the body forward. Repeat three times forty times with five second rest between sets.
- Pumping both divisions. Lie on the floor, arms stretched along the body. Simultaneously lift your feet, bending the knees, and the body as high as possible, stretching your arms forward to maintain balance.
- Leg bending. Sit on the edge of the chair, rest your hands, straighten your legs slightly above the floor. Without touching the floor, raise your legs, bending at your knees, to your chest and back.
Carrying out this complex without missing the lessons, you can pump an ideal press for 30 days. At the same time, one should not forget about aerobic exercise and proper nutrition, otherwise it will not be possible to achieve noticeable results for such a period.