Why do burrs appear on the fingers? Every woman wants to look perfect and bewitching. For many modern ladies, the beauty of the hands is almost the first place in creating the ideal image. A beautiful manicure and well-groomed skin not only lift the mood, but also are the business card of a woman. Men who well follow their appearance, also attend manicure salons. They are not alien to the care of hands at home. However, you can not avoid such troubles as cuts, scratches and the appearance of burrs. And if the mechanical injuries heal very quickly, especially when using a hand cream, then rupturing the skin of the nail roller is a problem that you should pay attention to.
Burrs on the fingers. Causes
In addition to injuries in the procedure of manicure, there are other reasons for the appearance of burrs on the fingers.
Let's consider them:
- Avitaminosis, a lack of vitamins of tocopherol, retinol, and also any macro- and microelements. This is the most common cause, due to which there is a violation of nourishment of the skin and detachment of the nail roller.
- Dry skin of hands and insufficient nutrition are also risk factors. The skin of the nail plate thins and thins.
- Non-compliance with personal hygiene.
- The habit of gnawing on the nails is one of the first reasons why burrs appear on the fingers of the child's hands.
- Aggressive effects of household chemicals.
- Temperature differences. By the way, being on the street without gloves during the cold season overdries and freezes the skin, slowing the regeneration processes, which negatively affects the treatment of burrs.
- Manicure done unprofessionally (with cuts and micro-injuries).
- Decreased immunity.
- Chronic diseases of the digestive tract, diabetes mellitus.
Why do burrs appear on the fingers, what vitamins are missing in this case? Most likely, the body lacks B vitamins.
Tip: When removing the burr, observe the rules of hygiene - at least wash your hands and wipe with alcohol the palms and the instrument. Otherwise, there is a high risk of developing related troubles, such as suppuration.
Methods of treatment
How to get rid of the burr on your fingers? Many eliminate them and forget about the problem immediately after wound healing. But what if the burrs appear constantly and do not last long? This is a serious matter because the open wound is the direct route of infection and the open door for the development of inflammatory processes with various consequences. The success of therapy depends on the correct method and drug.
What should a girl do if a burr appeared on her finger? Treatment is worth starting when the cause of your illness and the attendant factors are determined. Because, in the case of problems in the digestive tract, the appearance of burrs will take place after you adjust the diet and balance the diet.
Removal of a burr is carried out by manicure scissors, which carefully cut off the desired area of the skin (do not tear off!). As an disinfectant, you can use alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, iodine, essential oils - tea tree or cedar. If desired, apply a patch and do not expose the affected area of the skin to household chemicals. For washing dishes and cleaning, it is best to use gloves or a fingertip.
Antiseptic ointments or aerosols are always useful for further care of the wound - they will prevent the development of inflammatory processes.
If suppuration does occur, and local drugs do not help, you should make an appointment with a surgeon at any clinic to make a preventive incision.
All this can be avoided if the hands are properly handled. In order to prevent the emergence of burrs, use a manicure bath with a solution of soda or broth of herbs.
What if the burrs on the fingers appeared? Than to treat them? If the problem is the dryness of the skin, you can use alternative methods to eliminate it.
How to get rid of the burr on your fingers? The use of an oil bath for hands will have a soothing effect that will prepare the skin for further procedures. The recipe is simple: you need to slightly heat the oil. Any - from apricot kernel, a tea tree and others will approach. You should dip your fingers into it for 15-20 minutes. The skin will soften, and the procedure will go right and painlessly. Manicure scissors cut the keratinized tissue, not touching the healthy. The procedure should be done 7 days.
Bath with soda and salt
How to get rid of the burr on your fingers? Soda bath will not only soften the cuticle, but also cope with inflammatory processes. 1 teaspoon of soda put on 1 liter of warm water. It is better to spend the procedure in the evening for 10-15 minutes. If necessary, cut the burrs and lubricate the wound with sea buckthorn oil.
Sea salt without flavors is used in different cases, deburring and disinfection of the skin is no exception. To do this, dilute 200 grams of salt in 1 liter of water, strain through gauze or sieve and cool. In a warm bath with sea salt, keep your hands for 10 minutes. Dry and disinfect the finger, remove the dead skin area and spread it with peach oil (any oil can be used).
Means with aloe
Lovers of indoor plants often grow medicinal plants. If you have aloe or calanchoe, safely use their medicinal properties. How to get rid of burr on your fingers with this plant?
Leave its leaves, attach to the wound and fix. In this form, leave your finger for a few hours. Such a method can be used even in the case of an abscess. For treatment, repeat the procedure daily, for prophylaxis - 1 time in 10 days.
Bath with chamomile broth
If the wound after the burrs began to become inflamed, a good option would be to use a bath of chamomile broth. Although its preparation takes a lot of time, but the result exceeds expectations.
On 2 liters of water, pour 3 tablespoons of pharmacy chamomile, boil, let it brew and strain. In the resulting broth, keep hands for about 15 minutes until completely cooled.
What should I do to prevent the burrs from appearing?
We have already found out what to do if there were burrs on the fingers, than to treat. And how to be, when the problem is already solved and it would be desirable, that in the further it again did not arise? If you are convinced that you do not have a lack of vitamins, are sure that the diet is correct and the diet is not violated? Then follow the simple rules, which will serve as a good prevention of the appearance of petty trouble - burrs:
- Regularly take care of your hands. Moisturizing and nourishing creams should be in any home. Protect the skin from harmful effects in everyday life - use rubber gloves and organic detergents for cleaning.
- Attend the manicure room. Find a professional in your business, who also has a sterile and quality tool made of medical steel.
- Half an hour before going out on the street in the cold season, you need to apply a nourishing cream on your hands. Do not forget to put on gloves or gloves.
- Nevertheless, revise the diet. After all, most skin troubles are caused precisely by problems in this area. Your family doctor, if necessary, will prescribe a multivitamin complex. Perhaps he will advise to drink a whole course with interruptions.
- It is important not to forget to drink up to 2 liters of water per day. After all, the observance of water balance alone will prevent the development of many diseases.
Now you know why burrs appear on the fingers. The reasons for their occurrence and the methods for solving such a problem have been considered.
When the skin of hands looks perfect, the mood rises and self-confidence arises, as a result of which the productivity of life increases. Allow yourself not to think about unpleasant little things - love yourself and be happy!