Modern mothers know that in order for a child not to freeze on the street during a walk it is not necessary to wrap him up in 100 clothes. For children who are actively moving, it will be enough to have three layers of clothing: thermal underwear, fleece and a membrane. As soon as it gets warmer, the fleece layer can be removed. Thermal underwear can be used both natural and synthetic. The latter, of course, it is desirable to wear adults, but not children. For the younger generation, you should choose everything that is of the highest quality and natural, the same one that the Joha trademark produces. The thermal underwear of this brand from Denmark has unique properties and advantages. You can learn about them in detail in our article.
Joha is the first Scandinavian manufacturer of underwear and pajamas made of wool and cotton for children and babies. The company was founded in 1963 in Denmark, and today, like 50 years ago, it gives people unsurpassed quality, excellent wool and exquisite design. The company Joha was the first among other manufacturers to create wool thermal underwear for children and to this day remains one of the leaders in this industry.
Joha stores operate in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, England, Russia and Japan. The company gives great attention to environmental friendliness of production. There is no doubt that the clothing of this brand is produced from the best wool, because, in fact, the company's success begins with the farm, where animals are raised in good conditions, which makes it possible to subsequently receive the highest quality raw materials.
Features of Joha thermal underwear
The Joha brand is the first company in the world that has been marked with EU-Flower. This means that the production of clothing did not use hazardous dyes and chemicals that cause allergies. The quality certificate obtained by the company notes that thermal underwear of this brand retains its color for a long time and has good wear resistance.
Joha - thermal underwear with unique insulating properties. It is perfect for winter and summer. The thermostatic properties of wool are based on the fact that the thermal underwear was cool in the heat and warm in the bitter cold. And this is exactly what is needed for healthy growth and development of children. Joha - thermal underwear (baby), which performs two important functions: it maintains heat balance and removes moisture. And wool perfectly copes with this task.
One of the collections of the brand is made of raw merino wool. The linen from such material at the same time heats and absorbs moisture. This balance is achieved thanks to the structure of knitwear: 80% air, 20% wool. Wool fibers pass moisture through themselves, leaving baby skin dry. That is why such underwear is so nice to wear right on the naked body. In the collections of the brand there is also other clothes, made of blended materials or wool in combination with cotton, which, due to increased comfort, is ideal for young children.
Advantages of Joha Thermal Underwear
Thermal underwear brand Joha has some advantages over similar products from other brands. The following points can be highlighted:
- The manufacturer took care not only about the comfort of the children, but also about the convenience of the parents. Thanks to the development of production he managed to get the clothes that you can wash and tumble dry. Marked on the label when washing things, their quality could keep at the initial level, even after repeated use.
- Joha - thermal underwear made of natural wool, the properties of which allow you to absorb moisture and sweat, which means that the child’s skin will always be dry, even if it becomes hot during a walk.
- Studies have shown that children who sleep in woolen underwear wake up 30% less often than their peers, dressed in cotton.
- In the collection of the brand there is not only wool thermal underwear for children Joha, but also products of mixed fibers (wool with cotton or wool with silk), which is ideal for children with sensitive and Allergy-prone skin.
Thermal underwear for children Joha: types
The range of thermal underwear brand is quite high. Thanks to this, anyone can find a suitable model and size of clothes Joha.
Thermal underwear is divided into things for newborns, underwear for boys and girls from 2 to 16 years old, clothes for sleeping (pajamas and sleeping bags).
The composition of the fibers of the fabric may be as follows:
- wool is an ideal thermostat that cares about the health and well-being of every child;
- wool / cotton - 100% cotton inside and 100% merino wool outside. Specially designed thermal underwear for children with sensitive skin;
- wool / silk - a unique combination of wool and silk makes the paint more vivid and provides additional comfort for the skin.
- soft wool - soft and airy 100% merino wool for true connoisseurs of quality.
In addition to thermal underwear for children, Joha company produces clothing for adults.
Children's underwear Joha: customer reviews
Customer reviews of lingerie known Danish brand in the majority of positive. They note that Joha is a time-tested thermal underwear. It is soft, warm, comfortable, thin, pleasantly touches the body. The company offers a wide choice of such linen which is characterized by various design. This is a stylish, modern, high-quality thermal underwear. Joha wool is excellent at wicking, leaving your baby’s skin dry and warm.
Among the negative customer reviews can only be noted that high-quality thermal underwear is in a high price category. In addition, buyers noticed that it does not have enough good wear resistance, it quickly forms pellets. In some children, wool causes allergic reactions on the skin.
How to wear thermal underwear Joha
There are several simple rules, the observance of which will help to achieve the maximum effect from the use of thermal underwear.
- The linen should strictly correspond to the size of the child and his height. It is better to let it be a little cramped than free.
- Joha - children's thermal underwear, which is also called the "second skin". It is worn only on a bare, dry and clean body.
- Underwear can not be worn over other clothes and buy it for growth. Otherwise, the effect of its application will be zero.