For many centuries people have been searching for the secret of eternal youth. The desire to preserve beauty, health and activity pushed researchers to the most unusual experiments. This topic does not cease to worry and modern people.
Myths and legends
Eternal beauty and youth is the cherished dream of mankind. This topic was relevant at all times, as evidenced by the numerous legends and myths that have survived to this day. So, the most interesting are the following:
- The Sumerian King Gilgamesh, who dreamed of immortality, learns of a magical flower that has miraculous properties. Having taken the coveted plant, he never has time to use it. The flower was eaten by a snake, then immediately threw off the skin and looked younger.
- Another addiction is about the ancient Iranian doctor Avicenna. Feeling a quick demise, he made 40 potions and gave them to his best pupil. After the death of the scientist, the young man consistently poured into his mouth the contents of the vials, noticing how the old decrepit body turns into a young and powerful. Being struck by the result, he dropped the last bottle, which was supposed to bring Avicenna back to life.
- In China, there is a legend about the descendants of the Heavenly Lord. So, there lived a man Peng-tszu, who in his 767 years looked quite young and felt fine. According to legend, he cooked pheasant soup so well that, having tried it, Vladyka gave the man a life of 800 years.
- At a time when the emperors were at the head of China, people considered them gods, and therefore the rulers tried in every possible way to find the secret of youth and longevity. In one of the temples there lived monks aged 120 and over. On the emperor's question about the secret of their longevity, they answered that they perform a complex of 16 special exercises throughout their lives. Since then, they were kept under strictest secrecy and were available only to the ruler.
Virtually every culture has its own elixir of eternal youth, on the basis of which modern researchers are trying to create a miracle cure. Here are the most striking examples:
- In Tibet, the recipe for preparing special water is known. In a glass jar you need to put a piece of rock crystal, rose quartz, amethyst and carnelian, which is poured with boiled water. Capacity should stand in the sun for 8-10 hours. Every day you need to drink at least 2 glasses, and also do all kinds of compresses and lotions.
- Another Tibetan recipe belongs to monks. They prepared an infusion of immortelle, chamomile and birch buds. The finished drug was used with honey.
- In India, the elixir of immortality is garlic. According to legend, with the help of this tool, God himself escaped in a fight with unclean forces.
- Egyptians considered the elixir of immortality a drink from the Sudanese rose. It is more known to us under the name of karkade. By the way, the petals of the plant were found in the tombs of pharaohs among other incense.
- In the Mediterranean culture with special respect belong to the lemon. It was believed that if you drink mineral water daily with sour juice and a small amount of honey, you can find longevity.
- Vikings instead of tea drank a decoction of nettles and spores. It is the regular use of such a drink they owe their strength and longevity.
Exercises for Eternal Youth
Unfortunately, the beauty and health of a person run out very quickly. Nevertheless, there are a number of ways to remain young and active as long as possible. So, five exercises of Tibetan monks are widely popular. Eternal youth, of course, does not come from them, but you are guaranteed good health and fresh appearance. So, the complex looks like this:
- Stand up straight and stretch your arms out to the sides parallel to the floor. Start to turn left to right until you feel dizzy. Beginners have 3-4 rotations, and the recommended maximum is 21 (for healthy and physically active people). So that the state of health does not worsen, after exercise it is better to sit down or lie down.
- Lie on your back, stretching your arms along the trunk. The head needs to be lifted, pressing a chin to the chest. Without bending your knees, raise your legs as high as possible. Having reached the extreme point, it is necessary to slowly lower the head and legs. Exercise is repeated several times. When lifting, take a deep breath, and when lowering - a full exhalation.
- Go down on your knees, straightening the body. The head should be tilted forward and press the chin tightly to the chest. Fix your hands on your hips, then throw your head far back, lean back and as much as possible, bend over in the backbone. Take a deep breath. Returning to the starting position, exhale completely.
- Sitting on the floor, straighten your back, and straight legs dilute by 30 cm. Hands should be stretched along the body, and palms should rest on the floor. The chin is lowered and pressed to the chest. Now, leaning on the palms and feet, raise the trunk so that it is parallel to the floor. At the same time with hands and feet it should form a right angle. Tighten the muscles, then return to the starting position and relax.
- Lie down on the floor face down. Raise the trunk, leaning on the straight arms (palms next to the hips). Tilt your head back and maximize your waist. Now it is necessary to raise the pelvis as high as possible, so that both the legs and the trunk remain even. The head is pressed to the chin. Return to the starting position and rest.
How to do the exercises correctly
The pledge of eternal youth is not only in the exercises themselves, but also in the correctness of their fulfillment. Follow these tips:
- at the initial stage do not more than three repetitions of each exercise, doubling this indicator after each week of regular classes;
- the maximum number of repetitions is 21;
- this complex can be performed at any time of the day, but it is better to follow the experience of Tibetan lamas, doing exercises at dawn;
- do not try to do all the first 5 exercises (if there is a strong fatigue, it is better to interrupt the exercise);
- despite the fact that the exercises work in a complex, you can exclude the one that is most difficult for you.
Fruit of Eternal Youth
Since nutrition is one of the main ways of maintaining the vital activity of the body, it is fair to assume that products can affect its condition. Thus, the ancient sages claimed that there is a fruit of eternal youth. The Chinese people consider peach as such a fruit. In ancient times it was believed that a person who was lucky enough to try this fruit will be granted immortality and inexhaustible youth.
Of course, a peach will not give eternal youth, but in part this attitude is fair to him. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, C, E, H, PP, as well as potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, calcium, iron, zinc, selenium, carotene, fiber and other useful substances. Thus, the peach promotes the normal operation of the cardiovascular system, activates metabolism, improves digestion.
Peach is an invaluable fruit for the skin. Regularly using it, as well as using in the form of masks, you can well moisturize the epidermis, eliminate small wrinkles, and improve the shade of the skin. In the summer season, one should eat as many fresh peaches as possible, and in the cold season it is recommended to consume the canned product.
Marisa Pir's advice
Priceless advice for women (and for men) leads in their works Marisa Pir. The secrets of eternal youth were revealed to her in the process of studying at the Longevity Center and the Institute of Hypnosis. It turns out, it is not necessary to resort to plastic surgery, to exhaust yourself with diets and impose tons of cosmetics. Feel young will help the following recommendations:
- Change your idea of age. Old age is not the number of years, but thinking. Sometimes, a person in 50 years may be younger than 30-year-old.
- Replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Think about your beauty and other virtues. Then those around you will notice only these characteristics in you.
- It is known that thoughts tend to materialize. Create in your mind your ideal image and constantly think about it.
- Do not what is appropriate for your chronological age, but what you want.
- Do not speak ill of yourself. Even if you are concerned about any lacks of appearance, do not discuss them with others.
- Surround yourself with images that remind you of a young age. It can be movies, music and other things that you loved at a young age.
- Strengthen your body. Eat right, go in for sports, take care of yourself. Youth is impossible without well-being.
- Feel happy. Try to enjoy even the little things, and the negative, if possible, sweep aside.
- Never compare yourself with other people (especially if their example is disappointing). Better find for yourself the ideal of beauty and youth, trying to strive for it.
Scientists around the world are trying to find a recipe for eternal youth. The researcher, who succeeds, will earn billions of dollars, because the demand is formed, first of all, by the richest people in the world. So, scientists from Lausanne made a serious step towards the discovery of such a tool.
In mammals, including humans, the regenerative properties of tissues deteriorate with age, which is the main cause of aging. The reason for this is the poor work of the mitochondria, which are energy centers. When their activity is inhibited, the process of regeneration of stem cells slows down or stops altogether.
Through many years of research, scientists have found that nicotinamide ribozide (a substance similar to vitamin B3) restores the functions of mitochondria. Appropriate experiments on mice have already been carried out. So, regularly introducing this substance into the body of two-year-olds, it was possible to accelerate the regeneration of muscle tissue. In this case, the mice that were subjected to the experiment lived an order of magnitude longer than those that did not participate in the experiment.
Despite the fact that animals showed no deviations in terms of the work of the brain and other body systems, scientists are still in no hurry to experience this elixir of eternal youth in public. There is a concern that nicotinamide ribozide can trigger the multiplication and growth of pathogenic cells, which will lead to the formation of tumors.
Even in the modern technological world, folk medicine does not lose its relevance. Perhaps, every healer or herbalist has his own recipe for eternal youth. The most popular are the following:
- Daily you need to eat a teaspoon of a mixture of lemon juice, honey and any vegetable oil. It is best to do it on an empty stomach.
- Healing properties have germinated wheat. Every day you need to eat at least 50 grams of grains. Oats and barley are also useful.
- Bulgarian healers recommend eating 2 apples instead of breakfast and drinking a glass of natural yogurt. Such a diet will improve well-being and give lightness in the whole body.
- In a glass of boiling milk, you need to add 3 cloves of chopped garlic and a little honey. After boiling a little, it needs to be cooled and drunk. Weekly rejuvenation should be repeated periodically.
- Miraculous properties are attributed to silver. A coin made of this metal must be heated on fire and thrown into a glass of water. Take this drink for a week.
One of the main desires of modern man is eternal youth. Women and men go on the most unexpected experiments on themselves to extend the period of their beauty and activity. Nevertheless, it is enough to follow some simple tips to stay young as long as possible:
- The organism needs to be given the opportunity for complete recovery, which is realized through rest and sleep. So, after 18:00 you need to stop all working activity, and at 22:00 you have to go to bed. The optimum time for recovery is 06:00.
- The body needs regular cleansing. First of all, it is necessary to take care of the external (daily hygiene procedures). As for internal cleansing, it is achieved by using sour-milk products, cereals and taking antioxidants.
- Do not forget about physical activity. If the body is in a passive state, stasis begins in the body. Therefore, it is recommended to move a lot. Do not necessarily strenuously engage in sports. It is enough to walk a lot.
- Watch for water quality, because this is the basis of the body.
- Hormones largely determine the emotional and physical condition of a person. It is necessary to periodically take the appropriate tests. If you find any deviations from the norm, you should contact a specialist for help.
- In due time address to doctors (even at the slightest malaise). At the same time, one should trust one's own health only to qualified specialists with a good reputation.
- Let's relax your muscles. The fact is that muscles tend to remember gestures and facial expressions, which do not always adorn a person. To prevent this, regularly visit the sauna or massage.
- The source of eternal youth is meditation. Even if you are not familiar with Eastern practices, it is sometimes enough to just turn off your mind, enjoying the beauty of nature, music or silence.
For many centuries people have been searching for the source of eternal youth. This question is shrouded in legends and secrets. Both scientists and traditional healers are dealing with this issue. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that the resource for eternal youth and longevity lies in each of us. The main thing is to carefully look after your body and soul. Then your real age will be much less chronological.