Inverted shoes are unusual sports shoes, which is used when doing exercises in a position upside down on a horizontal bar or special device. Similar exercises are aimed at unloading the spine, back muscles, and also stretching them. Periodic carrying out of such exercises gives the opportunity to improve posture, reduce back pain, relax the muscles after training.
History of creation
Such an original simulator, like gravitational inversion shoes, appeared in the eighties of the last century. In fact, this is a simple device fixed at the ankles and enabling you to hang upside down on the crossbar without any additional effort.
Boots or bots have several main purposes:
- serve as an auxiliary for inversion therapy;
- can relieve tension from ligaments and back muscles, promote relaxation and stretching of intervertebral discs;
- strange as it may seem, they have a beneficial effect on problem areas prone to cellulite.
In the latter case, the effect is provided by accelerating the current in the blood vessels and lymph nodes. This makes it possible to avoid stagnation of the liquid, which affects the formation of unpleasant "orange" crusts.
Composition and device
Inverted shoes are designed in such a way that the special footwear compensates for the pressure created by the earth's gravity, when it is hung on the crossbar upside down. This makes it possible to secure the spine and other ligaments of a person who performs such exercises.
The design of the model includes durable genuine leather, an additional inner lining of soft and comfortable foam. In addition, the shoes are equipped with steel hooks, which serve to hook and fix the legs on the crossbar, as well as special fasteners.
All components are made of strong materials that maximize safety for the person doing the exercises. The shoe itself securely fixes the shin, and hooks-hooks guarantee safety when hanging. Some professional modifications are additionally equipped with self-winding screws, which provide additional insurance for the athlete.
Criterias of choice
If you are interested in the question of where to buy inversion shoes, feel free to contact the services of specialized and interactive stores. The main thing - pay attention to the reputation of the site and the characteristics of the goods.
When choosing such shoes, the following points should be considered:
- weight of the athlete and matching the size of the shoes;
- dimensions of the working beam, including the height to the floor and the diameter of the pipe;
- reliability, comfort and presence of the main components.
You can order these shoes on an individual project. As a rule, detailed instructions for use are attached to each pair. If there is none, it's best to find another outlet.
All purchased models must have metal fixers or fastening of heavy-duty plastic. In addition, they can be equipped with detachable straps, serving to attach not only to the shin, but also to the knee joint. This design is optimal for people with a large body weight.
Who does not fit the inversion shoes?
Like any simulator, the footwear in question requires medical advice before use. This is due to certain contraindications or restrictions on the use of gravitational shoes.
Below are the main aspects that exclude active classes on the crossbar in the form of a vise upside down:
- excessive body weight;
- eye diseases, especially glaucoma and retinal detachment;
- problems with the arterial and vascular system;
- spine trauma and recent fractures;
- arthritis and other types of joint inflammation in the active stage;
- heart diseases;
- obvious neurological and mental ailments.
If contraindications are not available, then inversion shoes will help not only to stabilize blood flow, heart work and muscle relaxation, but also to optimize metabolism, straightening of posture and getting rid of migraine.
Recommendations for use
Start the exercises for inexperienced users preferably with an instructor. There are several recommendations how to avoid unexpected "surprises" when using inversion shoes. These include:
- permission to conduct training from a doctor;
- fix the machine correctly and firmly, according to the instructions;
- during the exercise, you should relax your leg muscles, which will avoid overwork;
- the first lessons are not recommended for more than three minutes;
- with positive dynamics, it is possible to increase the duration of the complex.
Depending on the ultimate goal, the behavior and performance of the training should be adjusted. For example, if you need to stretch the spine, you need to relax as much as possible and pull your hands down. If it is planned to strengthen the abdominal press - it is necessary to stabilize the trunk, not allowing its excessive swing.
At the end of the exercise, the beginner does not always manage to rise quickly and stabilize. In this case, a special strap will help. If it is not there, you should grab your legs with your hands and pull yourself to the crossbar.
Inverted shoes: reviews
Consumers around the world are mostly positive about the footwear in question. Among the advantages of a specific simulator users note the following parameters:
- real health benefits;
- acceptable price;
- the possibility of using footwear by children and adults;
- versatility of the device, which can be used in sports halls and in the open air;
- reliability, practicality and quality of the product;
- shoes do not leave scratches and traces of paint.
Some users compare the best inversion shoes with similar tables. The drawbacks of the last elements are the need for a decent area for classes and the lack of mobility of stationary simulators. If there are no medical contraindications, then shoes are the best option to relax different muscle groups with the possibility of performing a whole set of exercises.
Examples of training
Those who decided to seriously engage in sports using gravitational footwear, it is not superfluous to the following set of exercises.
- With your arms crossed on your stomach, you must take a hanging position, gradually rotating the body from side to side.
- Back squats. While in the starting position, you need to try to bring your chin to your knees.
- With straightened hands we try to reach out to the toes, cutting the muscles of the press.
- Backward movements that look like an attempt to reach the buttocks to the buttocks.
- Cross and diagonal twists.
This complex is mainly aimed at the development of the abdominal press, gluteal and dorsal muscles.
Inverted shoes, the price of which depends on the model, additional equipment and materials used, are an innovative sports simulator. With its help you can not only relax the muscles, but also correct the press, get rid of cellulite. You can buy these shoes on the Internet or in specialized stores from $ 50 per pair.