An attractive figure beckons every woman, because nature has not been able to reward everyone with an ideal body. Performing effective exercises for the legs and buttocks, girls at home will be able to cope with excess fat. Accordingly, beautiful shapes and shapes will appear.
Must regularly train
In order to reach your goal, regular workouts are needed. But they should not be daily, because the muscles need to recover. If the loads are excessive, progress will begin to slow down, all of which will lead to overtraining. A week will be enough for three classes, you should pay special attention to the observance of technology. Having missed even the most inconspicuous detail, you will not be able to achieve good results.
The importance of warm-up and stretching
Before you begin to perform exercises for the legs and buttocks, you need to warm up. To do this, make rotational movements of the head, shoulders, elbows and knees. In addition, you need to make several tilts to the side. Due to this, you can prepare the body for stress, reducing the likelihood of injury.
After doing the exercises, you should stretch the muscles that worked during the training process. Due to this, blood flow can be improved. As a result, the pain in the muscle fibers, which is sure to appear the next day, will not be so severe.
Do not forget about proper nutrition.
Proper nutrition will help develop muscles and reduce fat folds. It is necessary to take food in an hour and a half before the training process and within half an hour after the lessons are completed. The diet should include:
- meat products;
- cottage cheese;
- vegetable salads seasoned with olive oil;
The body has one feature: if the feeling of hunger lasts long enough, then it will begin to store fat. Accordingly, it is necessary to eat often, but not much. It is worth trying to abandon baking and sweets.
Funny, but useful exercise
Not all women love to visit gyms and fitness centers. Some of them are just too lazy to start playing sports. For such women there is one exercise that can be performed at home. It does not require much effort. And the time it takes is relatively little. It's about walking on the buttocks.
It sounds ridiculous enough, and it may seem that it is impossible to walk on the buttocks, that this is a trick. However, walking on this part of the body is quite real. Many experts say that by performing this exercise, you can say goodbye not only to cellulite, you can also cure some diseases.
Why is this movement useful?
What effect does walking on the buttocks have? The benefits of this exercise are enormous. And it is not only in losing weight. Walking on the buttocks will help:
- Get rid of cellulite. This is due to the heating and massage of the subcutaneous fat.
- Improve digestion, cure constipation.
- Prevent and cure hemorrhoids.
- Strengthen the muscles of the buttocks, abs and hips.
- To improve blood circulation in the pelvic area.
- Remove menstrual cramps.
- Relieve swelling of the lower extremities of the body.
- To prevent scoliosis, if walking on the buttocks will be performed with a flat back.
If you regularly perform this exercise for 15 minutes, then after a few weeks you will notice a loss of fat in the thighs and abdomen.
Proper exercise will increase efficiency.
How to perform such an exercise, like walking on the buttocks? The first step is to prepare for the training process.
- The surface of the floor should be fleecy. This will help increase the load by increasing the resistance force. An excellent option would be to have a regular home carpet.
- Clothing must be sporty. It is best to wear pants that will cover the legs to the knees. Due to this precaution, you can avoid injury or irritation of the skin. The suit should be chosen such that will not hamper movements.
- Shoe not necessarily enough socks or Czeches. And it's better to stay barefoot.
Technique of the exercise
Now we should discuss the question of how to perform the exercise "walking on the buttocks."
- You should sit on the floor, stretching his legs.
- The back should be flat. Hands should be bent in the elbows, pressed to the sides.
- Legs need to be slightly spread to the feet are located at the width of the shoulders.
- Tighten the muscles of the legs and buttocks, while bringing the right leg about 5 cm forward. At the same time, the elbows should not detach from the body.
- It is necessary to transfer the weight to the right side, taking the second step forward with the left limb. Care must be taken that the back of the exercise “walking on the buttocks” remains straight.
- It is necessary to move about the room as described above within five minutes. The load must be increased gradually by about two minutes per day.
Useful tips you need to know
What you should know if you are interested in such an exercise, like walking on the buttocks:
- In order to achieve the maximum possible effect, anti-cellulite cream should be applied to the skin before starting the exercise. It does not hurt and turn back with cling film - due to this it will be possible to get rid of cellulite.
- In order to increase the load on muscle fibers, it is necessary to pick up a 5-liter bottle of water, performing the exercise walking on the buttocks.
- You should not use this type of training in the first few days of menstruation.
- Do not take too wide steps. They should be small, but correct.
- If you have just started, then it is best to limit yourself to two classes a week. The number of trainings should be increased gradually, as well as the number of approaches.
What should I expect from the exercise? Reviews of those who have experienced it
What is the result of the exercise “walking on the buttocks”? Reviews of him only the most positive, it effectively helps to cope with the folds under the buttocks. As some girls say, this could not be achieved either through proper nutrition, or by doing other types of training.
Of course, walking on the buttocks can look quite fun. The results, according to the girls, will not be long in coming. After a month of regular exercise, you can feel that the muscle fibers have become more elastic and firm. It is unlikely that anyone will be dissatisfied with this effect.
According to reviews, exercise can help even after pregnancy, when there are many folds, and the skin becomes more flabby. This is especially noticeable in the abdomen and buttocks. When performing the exercise “walking on the buttocks” calories are burned quickly enough, so after a month of regular workouts you can see the result. Excess fat is lost on the thighs, buttocks, and abdomen, and the muscles become toned.
Do some exercises
However, if you really want a great option, then you should not limit yourself to doing only one exercise. There are many types of training, which in combination with walking will simply lead to a delightful effect. In addition, we should not forget about proper nutrition. Pay attention to the massage. All this in a complex will help to achieve the goal.
In this review, was written quite an effective exercise. If you start to walk regularly on the buttocks, giving it a certain time, then the result will not take long. And do not forget about all the recommendations that have been described above. Only in this case will it be possible to achieve truly overwhelming success. And if you set a goal, then you need to achieve it, not sparing yourself.