The Ramenskoye children's polyclinic is an old-style institution where new methods of writing to a doctor have recently been introduced. About what ways we are talking, this will be discussed below. Also find out the address of this organization, and what doctors they accept.
The children's polyclinic in Ramenskoye is located at: Moscow Region, ul. Makhova, 19.
Working hours of the institution: from Monday to Friday - from 8:00 to 18:00, on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00, on Sunday a day off.
There is Ramenskaya children's polyclinic in the building of the city hospital, where both adults and children go. This is a multidisciplinary medical center, which includes outpatient services, a maternity hospital, a hospital, and auxiliary and diagnostic services.
There is also a branch of the children's polyclinic: Ramenskoye, ul. Sovetskaya, 17. The schedule of work is similar to that of the institution that is located at: ul. Makhova, 19.
The children's polyclinic in Ramenskoye has such a staff of doctors:
- Surgeon. Examines and treats such problems as phimosis, dropsy, balanoposthitis, orchitis, inguinal hernia, relieves various neoplasms, etc.
- The otolaryngologist. He treats such diseases as rhinitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media, polyps in the nose. Eliminates sulfuric congestion. Extracts foreign objects from the ears, nose, throats.
- The oculist. Corrects sight, helps to choose a recipe for glasses. He treats strabismus, myopia, amblyopia, eye infections. Eliminates barley, nevuses, cysts.
- Children's endocrinologist. He treats various problems associated with improper functioning of the thyroid gland in children: frequent sensations of weakness, poor nails and hair, feelings of depression, lack of appetite, a sharp jump in weight in either direction, excessive sweating, tremors in the limbs, palpitations, rapid fatigue, loss of hair or excessive growth, violation of concentration.
- The cardiologist. Parents turn to this pediatric specialist if their children find problems such as heart murmur, arrhythmia, increased or decreased pressure, heart disease, inflammation of the heart muscle, myocardial dystrophy, cardiac dystrophy.
- Dentist. He treats various diseases of the teeth: pulpitis, caries, periodontitis, periostitis, cysts. Eliminates the anomalies of the dentoalveolar system, corrects the bite.
- The neurologist. Diagnoses and treats diseases of the nervous system. It is necessary to address this specialist if parents have noticed that their child is not sleeping well, limbs are shaking, he is twitching, does not have time in school, quickly tires, is often irritated.
- Traumatologist-orthopedist. He treats problems with the spine and posture, flat feet, bone tumors, fractures, bruises, sprains, dislocations, defects in the development of joints, bones, cartilages.
- Allergologist-immunologist. It treats allergic dermatitis, conjunctivitis, rhinitis, bronchial asthma, hay fever, urticaria, and Quincke's edema.
- Infectionist. He treats various infectious diseases: whooping cough, scarlet fever, poliomyelitis, dysentery, etc. Advises adults on the importance of vaccinating children.
- Nephrologist. He treats kidney diseases: pyelonephritis, amyloidosis, nephropathy, urolithiasis, etc.
The children's polyclinic in the Ramensky district accepts small residents of its region for a special massage, for physiotherapy, and for exercise therapy. The institution has all the necessary equipment in order to help the child quickly cope with his illness.
Physiotherapy, for example, is often used for rapid rehabilitation after neurological, trauma and cardiological ailments.
Physiotherapy helps in the removal of pain, the elimination of many respiratory problems, with enuresis, etc. In the children's polyclinic, ultrasound, magnetic, UHF therapy, ultraviolet radiation, electrical stimulation is used.
Professional massage is carried out for the full development, better work of the digestive system, musculoskeletal system. Most often, this procedure is recorded to correct such defects in children, as clubfoot, flat feet and torticollis.
What are the ways to get to the doctor?
Entry into the children's clinic in Ramenskoye is carried out by 3 methods:
1. Through the Internet.
2. Through the information kiosk.
3. By personal contact with the registry.
Recording via the Internet
Ramenskoye children's polyclinic is a place where a self-recording service is put in place for an appointment with doctors via the Internet. To do this, go to the site of the State Health Portal, select from the list of Ramensky district and then do everything according to the instructions that will be displayed on the monitor.
Record through the information kiosk
In order to enter your data in this way, you need to select the item "Recording to the doctor" on the monitor. Then follow the instructions that appear on the screen. After that, the user receives a coupon in which the date and time of the doctor's visit will be indicated.
If for some reason the parents with the child can not come to the time specified in the ticket, then they need to inform the registry about this. This is to ensure that the doctor does not have windows, and he was able to take another patient instead of you.
Also need to know that Tuesday and Thursday in the clinic - the days of a healthy child. To write down for these days it is possible only toddlers till 1 year.
Recording by personal address to the registry
This method is also relevant, and it is used in the event that a person fails to get to the reception in the two ways described above. If you can not register via the Internet or through an information kiosk, this means that the database of the institution does not have complete information on a particular child. Then parents need to apply to the registry. Adequately, an adult must have a MHI policy, as well as a birth certificate for a child.
Medina (Ramenskoye): children's polyclinic. Description
If you want your child to be examined and treated in a modern medical facility or, for example, you also need to visit a clinic with your baby, then you can do it in the new private organization Medina. This polyclinic operates seven days a week, from 8 am to 8 pm. Seeking help here can both adults and children, because there are doctors for all categories of the population. Also, this clinic has a modern laboratory, a diagnostic center where you can go through such studies:
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
Also, the clinic has its own pharmacy, which sells drugs at fairly low prices.
Reviews of people
According to the parents, this is a good institution, in which they provide quality assistance to girls and boys. Doctors in this organization are good specialists. True, they constantly have a large flow of people, because there is not enough in this clinic the right number of doctors. It is necessary to transfer people from one site to another.
Regarding the work of the registry, people basically write that the service there is terrible. Firstly, it is unrealistic to call there, constantly someone "hangs" on the wire. And secondly, the staff is always rude, responding reluctantly to questions, it's unrealistic for doctors to sign up, because there are never any coupons. In order not to contact the registry staff and rightly get your ticket, it is better for people to write to a doctor via the Internet. Then patients are guaranteed to get to the right specialist at the appointed time and date.
Ramenskoye children's polyclinic is an institution that is located in the Ramenskoye district state hospital. In this organization doctors of various profiles are accepted: from the pediatrist to the oculist. You can get qualified help in the clinic by registering there in advance by means of the Internet, a special information kiosk or by the usual method - by personal treatment. It is better to use the first two ways, because you do not have to wait a long queue, and also communicate with the not always friendly reception staff.