Ramenskaya Children's Clinic is an old-style institution where new methods of recording to a doctor were recently introduced. What methods are we talking about, this will be discussed below. We will also find out the address of this organization, and which doctors are there.
Children's polyclinic Ramenskoye is located at the address: Moscow region, ul. Makhova, 19.
Opening hours of the institution: from Monday to Friday - from 8:00 to 18:00, on Saturday from 9:00 to 12:00, on Sunday, a day off.
Ramenskaya Children's Clinic is located in the building of the city hospital, where both adults and children fall. This is a multidisciplinary treatment center whose structure includes outpatient services, a maternity hospital, a hospital, as well as ancillary and diagnostic services.
Also there is a branch of the children's clinic: Ramenskoye, st. Sovetskaya, 17. The schedule of work is similar to the institution located at the address: ul. Makhova, 19.
Children's clinic in Ramenskoye has the following staff of doctors:
- Surgeon. It examines and treats problems such as phimosis, dropsy, balanoposthitis, orchitis, inguinal hernia, relieves various neoplasms, etc.
- Otolaryngologist. Treats diseases such as rhinitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media, polyps in the nose. Eliminates sulfur plugs. Removes foreign objects from the ears, nose, throat.
- Optometrist. Corrects vision, helps to choose a recipe for glasses. Treats strabismus, myopia, amblyopia, eye infections. Eliminates barley, nevi, cysts.
- Children's endocrinologist. Treats various problems associated with malfunctioning of the thyroid gland in children: frequent feeling of weakness, poor condition of nails and hair, feeling of depression, lack of appetite, sharp weight jump in any direction, increased sweating, tremors in the limbs, rapid heartbeat, rapid causeless fatigue, hair loss or excessive growth, loss of concentration.
- Cardiologist. Parents turn to this children's specialist if they find problems such as heart murmur, arrhythmia, increased or decreased pressure, heart disease, inflammation of the heart muscle, myocardial dystrophy, cardio dystrophy in their children.
- Dentist. Treats various dental diseases: pulpitis, caries, periodontitis, periostitis, cysts. Eliminates abnormalities of the dentition, corrects the bite.
- Neurologist. Diagnoses and treats diseases of the nervous system. It is necessary to contact this specialist if the parents notice that their child does not sleep well, his limbs are shaking, he twitches, does not have time at school, gets tired quickly, and is often irritated.
- Traumatologist – orthopedist. Treats problems with the spine and posture, flat feet, bone tumors, fractures, bruises, sprains, dislocations, defects in the development of joints, bones, cartilage.
- Allergist – immunologist. Treats allergic dermatitis, conjunctivitis, rhinitis, asthma, pollinosis, urticaria, angioedema.
- Infectionist. It treats various infectious diseases: whooping cough, scarlet fever, poliomyelitis, dysentery, etc. Advises the adult population on the importance of vaccination to the child population.
- Nephrologist. Treats kidney disease: pyelonephritis, amyloidosis, nephropathy, urolithiasis, etc.
The children's polyclinic of the Ramensky district accepts young residents of its region for a special massage, for physiotherapeutic activities, and also for physiotherapy exercises. The institution has all the necessary equipment in order to quickly help the child cope with his illness.
Exercise therapy, for example, is often used for rapid rehabilitation after neurological, trauma and cardiac ailments.
Physical therapy helps with the removal of pain, the elimination of many problems of the respiratory tract, with enuresis, etc. The children's clinic uses ultrasound, magnetic, UHF-therapy, ultraviolet radiation, electrical stimulation.
Professional massage is carried out for the full development, the best work of the digestive system, the musculoskeletal system. Most often, this procedure is recorded to correct such defects in children as clubfoot, flatfoot, and torticollis.
What ways to get to the doctor?
Entry to the children's clinic in Ramenskoye is carried out in 3 ways:
1. Through the Internet.
2. Through the information kiosk.
3. By personal contact with the registry.
Ramenskaya Children's Clinic is an institution in which the self-recording service is set up to see doctors at the Internet. To do this, go to the website of the State Health Portal, select the Ramensky District from the list and subsequently do everything according to the instructions that will be displayed on the monitor.
Record through the information kiosk
In order to enter your data in this way, you need to select the item “Make an appointment with a doctor” on the monitor. Then follow the instructions that appear on the screen. After that, the user receives a ticket, which will indicate the date and time of the visit to the doctor.
If for some reason parents with a child cannot arrive at the time indicated on the coupon, they need to inform the registry about this. This is necessary so that the doctor does not have a window, and he could accept another patient instead of you.
You also need to know that Tuesday and Thursday in the clinic - the days of a healthy child. You can only record babies under 1 year old on these days.
Writing by personal contact with the registry
This method is also relevant, and it is used in the event that a person fails to get an appointment using the two methods described above. If it is impossible to register via the Internet or through the information kiosk, this means that the institution’s database does not contain complete information on a specific child. Then parents need to contact the registry. An adult must have an OMS policy and a birth certificate of a child.
Medina (Ramenskoye): children's clinic. Description
If you want your child to be examined and treated in a modern medical institution or, for example, you also need to visit the clinic with your baby about your questions, you can do this in the new private organization Medina. This clinic works seven days a week, from 8 am to 8 pm. Both adults and children can ask for help here, as there are doctors for all categories of the population. Also, this clinic has a modern laboratory, diagnostic center, where you can undergo such research:
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
The clinic also has its own pharmacy, which sells drugs at fairly low prices.
According to parents, this is a good institution, in which they provide quality assistance to girls and boys. The doctors in this organization are good specialists. True, they constantly have a large flow of people, as there is a shortage of the necessary number of doctors in this clinic. We have to move people from one site to another.
Regarding the work of the registry, people mostly write that the service there is terrible. Firstly, it is unrealistic to call there, someone constantly “hangs” on the wire. And secondly, the staff is always rude, answers questions reluctantly, it is unrealistic to sign up for doctors at all, because there are never coupons. In order not to contact the registry staff and rightfully get your ticket, people better sign up for a doctor over the Internet. Then patients are guaranteed to get at the appointed time and date to the right specialist.
Ramenskaya Children's Clinic - an institution that is located in the state hospital of Ramensky district. Doctors of various profiles are admitted to this organization: from a pediatrician to an oculist. You can get qualified help in the clinic by registering there in advance via the Internet, a special information kiosk or the usual method - through personal contact. It is better to use the first two methods, since there is no need to wait for a long queue, and also to communicate with not always friendly reception staff.